Is it possible to be fit and still eat this?

if so, how?

No
All we eat around here is chicken, brown rice and broccoli
Fuck off fat faggot

e a t l e s s

Just burn more calories than you consume fag

For bulking, sure. For cutting, just eat less.

How much calories are in that plate user?

calories in calories out

o m g when will newfags realise

Massive amounts of muscle to burn it off or be a cardio nut who runs 10 miles a day.

A delicious rack of lamb on the grill with some rosemary and cilantro, beautifully marinated, so tender it falls off the bone

You're allowed a "bad" meal or treat as long as it is less then your daily allowance of calories and fits your macros.

Be responsible but also be good to yourself.

Butternut squash with butter and salt.

Prime rib smoked on the grill, corn on the FUCKING cob bitch

unironically my favourite meal

Some cheese and crackers and wine, grapes nigger.
I love food. I love to exercise and i love to eat.

ALL THESE FINE MEALS AND YOU GO WITH CHEAP PASTA???!??!

people with visible abs will eat about a tenth of that plate and be full. you cant be below 13% bodyfat unless you eat like an 8 year old girl, fact.

Oh man I had some of these a few weeks ago.
>cook one and share it with roommates
>have a second that is xboxhueg
>cook half of it and eat it all while high one night
>do the same thing with the other half two nights later
you only yolo once

I had a plate like that today, but it was about the only meal I had. Swap shrimp for chicken

I I F Y M
I
F
Y
M

Its honestly my second favorite food

take note this is how you keep visible abs. Starve yourself, starve yourself and starve yourself some more, yes you will look dyel in clothes, but ladies like abs.

Im hungry

Spanish tortilla, this is the best thing to eat in the morning protip.

>t. fat

Theres nothing like a good workout session at the gym and a hot meal made by your qt waifu

breh is that hashbrown casserole but spanish?

looks tasty

Its egg and potato. And it is fucken great bro

Currently bulking. I eat that shit daily,alongside god tier chicken,cheese and greens.
>muh fitness=bad tasting food
This meme is created by filthy normalfags, like always who want to ruin the fitness hobby as well

Salmon is better for gains than talapia

>tfw three different groups of friends want to go out to the unlimited pasta bowl with you this month but you're cutting

>pulled pork burger

Just made one right then

Lightly toasted bun with a thin layer of dijon

Cutting sucks man

I'm super strict about my workout regimens, but not so about my diet (except consuming enough brotein). If someone offers you, eat it and don't feel guilty. But don't go out of your way to eat that shit. Tldr yes

If you truly work for it, there is no limit

bicycle.

fine meals are expensive

The only reason why more people are not Veeky Forums is that you only can eat the walking bird of gains and rice, its is actually really sad to think about

be realistic please, this is a real question

My meal prep for the past week has been different kinds of pasta, I'm cutting too.

All you have to do is measure the food so you know the macros. If you want more spaghetti look into edamame noodles or some shit, a whole serving is like 30 cal.

my favorite!

You can eat whatever the fuck you want as long as you don't eat too many calories overall