Why is being tall valued?

Genuine question: what does being tall really achieve? You can reach the top shelf? You can be a little bit bigger? What can you do that a "manlet" can't? As far as I can tell, aside from professional basketball, short guys can do anything that taller men can do. Sometimes even better.

I've seen shorter guys be more explosive in sports, run faster, lift more, and in fights knock out a taller guy. So what is truly the advantage of being tall?

>don't say "muh because girls like tall guys" and "muh dick size."
try to be objective and rational
Discuss actual physical advantages.

t. 6'0" middle of the road.

scientifically speaking females perceive taller men to have bigger penises, even in cases when it is not true. google it m'dude

Being 6'0 is great desu

Being tall is good as long as you have proportionally wide shoulders, otherwise you look weak and awkward

Holy shit this guy looks absolutely disgusting. How do you end up like this? Bad genetics and shit diet?

Because it doesn't look so fucking pathetic you little manlet shit. And if I had to explain to you why every strongman you see is a 2m beast I won't have time to take my morning shit before running of to uni.

Get fucked turbomanlet
t. lanklet

It's all about that alpha male image. Girls want a tall, strong man who can protect them and their offspring. A 5'2 manlet would get wrecked by a light breeze.

Agreed. I never even thought about my height until I came here

We're the next stage of human development. Manlets are degenerate and must be removed from the gene pool.

I can't say I know. But women LOVE it.

Anything above 6'2 is lanklet status, you're 90% guaranteed to have a tiny frame and long legs.
>muh 6'8"
>muh muscles

A 6'4 weighing 160 would get blown away by the wind, i'd rather be a sub 6 ft manlet than a lanklet. I'm in that 6ft equilibrium so it's all good

Biggest male gets to mate with the female. I have already given up on life, my genes are fucking trash. Im a small runt amongst 6 feet tall high t real men. Life is a joke.

Ask yourself this, are there any professional powerlifters under 6'4"?

>tfw 6'1.5
Wew. I am skinny(180 @ 12%) but I have a nice frame and broad shoulders(other people's words not mine) so I look good despite being a dyel. I was 150lbs before I started lifting too.

d-delet this
I just wanna manhandle women and choke them during sex but I'm 5'6 I'll just get laughed at for compensating
>tfw even most traps are taller than me

You can make girls feel safe and feminine. This is the best answer.

You can look down on manlets.

>go barhopping with some friends
>one girl I don't know is actual model
>hanging out with her all night, have great convo
>try to kiss her
>she doesnt let it happen
She was like 2-3 inches taller than me so that was probably a big part of it lel

So girls then?
The other day on of the guys I work with was talking about height for some reason and said to me "you're about 6ft right?" in a genuine tone of voice. I told him I was 5'9". I'm only like an inch taller than him so it was unexpected.

no matter the defense, the point is women like taller men. no women on this planet will say, "i prefer short men or men shorter than me". it doesn't mean they won't date short men, and it doesn't mean they go around bashing short men like other men do (like it's some dick waving competition)

But reality is reality, so being tall achieve's everything being short does, only women like it more

why would you need the physical benefits of short men, when you could just ask a shrt women to do it?

Do you really want to be shorter than your woman?

You should be a trap instead.

Women instinctively recognize superior genes with the potential for greater success at hunting, fighting, and gaining status within the tribe. Tall men make them feel better protected, and if they like being manhandled and jackhammered, tall men can do that better too.

You guys do better in trench warfare. Tall guys have harder time cowering in holes.

how does it feel that that guy can put on a decent shirt,go out and be considered normal even good looking while a manlet who works out,wears hidden heels,puts on a tupee makeup and dresses from the best designers will still be looked upon as a stupid try-hard loser?

Feels like you are an imbecile. Just look at that guy and say again that he would be considered good looking with a decent shirt.

You just have to be in normal height range and taller than your woman, that's it.