10 reps chin dip with some assistance from the machine's counter weights
20 kg squats, 4 sets of 10
20 kg chest presses, 4 sets of 10
55kg Abduction/adduction machine 4 sets of 15
Push ups on fit ball, 4 sets of 15
Sometimes I add lunges with weights when I have the time
30 minutes cardio (running or spinning)
Twice a week cos of career
Been slimming slow but nice but how do I get rid of fat in the picture? It's showing when I wear sleeveless shirts.
If you have any tips I'll listen, too.

chest flies

If you are eating at a deficite and or eating better then there is one thing you can do. Have patience.
You'll get there.

You could try to spot reduce...but the sheer effort to do that is well beyond your ability level and I really don't think you want to wear hot sweaters, plastic bags and do dozens of hours of upper body workout to help target the area.

Are you mtf trans?

London
o
n
d
o
n

eat less, brah

CICO and patience desu

>Please stay on topic.

There is no such thing as a "spot" reduction, your body loses fat from all around your body. And no plastic bag only removes water out of you for a little while, it's not a permanent loss. Your workout and cardio routine is good but twice a week is too little, if you have 30 mins to spare everyday, do cardio as much as you can. Start counting calories.

What is this london meme? Fill me in

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Crab legs or gtfo

I kept seeing it everywhere, I just rolled with it

White bread is the best kind of bread

Literally eat fucking less, and keep working at it. You'll make it eventually.

So if there's no spot reduction the muscles build under the global fat and only show when I eat less?

Right now youre coalburner tier.
Just eat in a 100 calorie deficit and do lots of cardio.
Jumping jacks, shadow boxing, running, burpees that kinda stuff. It wont kill your gains either

Thanks! I will literally fucking eat less!

tinytrip was a popular trip a few years ago. he was like 5'4, kinda looked like a chimp, but was pretty jacked. some girl replied to him in a thread and he asked her, essentially, if she lived in london. looks like the location memes spawned from there.

Thanks

You're fat OP. Start counting your calories.

>Few years ago

I don't think Tiny has posted on Veeky Forums, with his trip at least, since 2011.

Muscle shows better when you're body fat % is low and your muscle is developed.
You should visit the sticky on Veeky Forums, it will teach you nutrition and how to lose weight and build muscle. One things most girls do that 's totally wrong is that they eat too less, don't eat 1500calories or less to lose weight, instead lose your weight from lifting weights and cardio. Your body needs calories to make muscle, and muscle will make you leaner.

wow time flies. tiny, scoobs, the guy with the mask that never made any gains, guy with tons of acne that had an anchor tattoo on his shoulder...

come to think of it, its been a while since any trips have become popular here.

Regretfully, the time I have to workout at my gym is very limited. Does it still apply when I can't get more?

Yes, do what you can with what you have.

It was a trap (not a passable one either, everybody but him in the thread knew it) not a girl and he was around when I was living in the UK and using Fitocracy so like at least 6 years ago back when redwood and scoobs were still posters on this board.
Probably because Scoobs and Tiny were both driven away by shitposters. This board has historically been especially hostile towards trips, something i've never fully understood given a good trip poster is somebody you can rely on for reliably information (like scooby) as opposed to user posters who could either have no idea what theyre talking about or be giving you misinformation b/c theyre shitcunts.

Well cardio is very easy to do. All you need is to get outside for 30 to 45mins, it'll help you lean out.

I cant believe its been that long and I still have such little gains. HAHA

You can't target fat you fucking idiot. You get your entire body fat percent low.

How do people not know this?

Name and trip posters undermine the entire point of a completely anonymous image board.

I'm not actively hostile to them unless they are awful, but I'd always prefer if they went anonymous.

Well I mean the problem with pure user is that if you are looking for solid advice on a lift that can be dangerous then you have no idea of whether the dude giving you the advice is a PT with 10 years lifting experience or some faggot who doesn't even lift who just spouts broscience and misinfo.I Think if you're a shitposter or a useless cunt then using a trip is just attention seeking but guys like scooby who have a track record of good advice should be able to be identified so you know the advice is good especially when there are conflicting points (which there always are on this board). But Veeky Forums hasn't historically distinguished between the bad and good trips all are treated the same.

You are new