What's your neck circumference Veeky Forums?

What's your neck circumference Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

14 1/2 unflexed

16 flexed

Almost 18 inches.
6'5 and 110kg.
How the fuck do you flex your neck

14"

no one cares about flexed one

Can I thicken my neck just doing barbell shrugs?

Shill me the neckpill OP. How do I work out neck muscles?

22 inches soft, 25.5 inches hard.

Whats your stats bigman

I'm a level 4 shitposter, my actual neck is like 15.5 inches. I just wanted to make my friends here laugh.

jiu-jitsu.

I look like a fucking tree stump

So thick I have to wear xxxl shirts. Pure muscle too. No fat.

I've been doing neck curls 3x a week for a month and a half and I don't think my neck has gotten any bigger. However, It was hard to do 25 reps without weight at first and now I do 3 sets of 25 with 25lbs and my neck is sore less from every day living.

Neck curls seem like the safest route to strengthen you neck. What else should I throw in. Do you guys do lateral neck curls and neck extensions too? There's too many stories about neck bridges leading to injuries to risk it for me.

youtu.be/wjiZaCJ6tCA

40cm(15,7inches), goal is 45cm(17,7inches)
At a height of 190cm(6'2) that's the minimum to make it look strong.

I do neck but slowly building up. 38 cm right now. Steady gaining. I do curls with 0.5 now, soon gonna up to 1 kg. Neck is delicate area of human anatomy, I am not hurrying it. If I keep this pace I will curl 5 kg easy sets next year in this time.

16.5inch 5'11 185. up from 15inch. gay dude at a departmemt store measured it amd was mirin

can i get a quick rundown on this guy?

17 inches. it looks tiny though
>bighead feels

17.5 but large head, beard, and long hair make it look small

I see this video posted here 5 times a day, I did neck bridges in wrestling and never had issues.

40cm
>>amerifag here, just hate that we use the imperial system.

18 inches

Neck bridges only work neck (cervical spine) extensors.
Only advanced side neck bridges with rolling engage other muscles like scm etc. Best not do them if you are just starting, it might fuck you up real bad and lead to imbalances which would be the least of the probs.

Just do curls, 4 sets, 1st set is alway warmup set.

Neck is place with 7 vertebrae and each of them is articulated with neighbor one via 2 joints up and 2 joints down. Neck is the most fragile part of spine carrying the least weight. Just starting to put 60% bodyweight on it one day is not smart.

It can be made stronger just in much smaller increments. Think about your future.

18", front bridge, back bridge, 1pl8 reps, 2pl8 reps, neck machine!!!!

Hello there Chad Thundercock

Any advanced neck bois here? Do you need to train all directions or is basic front, back neck curls enough? Just aethesticshere don't need it for sport