UK fag here, recently had a testosterone level check done and it came back as "14"...

UK fag here, recently had a testosterone level check done and it came back as "14". I was told a normal level is between 8 and 31. what does this translate into, I've heard on this board that even if you have low test a doctor can tell you it's not at a critically low level so basically there is nothing they can do.

thanks

Means you should turn yourself into a qt3.14 trap

>that pic

Fellow UKer here.

How/where did you get a T check?

seriously though how does this measurement compare to ameriunits

It's impossible to get TRT in UK.
It's already hard enough in the US.

also what the fuck is 8 to 31, whats the measurement they gave you?

It means you're in the normal range and that's it. There no difference between being 31 or 14. Both are in the normal range.

i went to a doctors, said that I felt that I might have low t and they took my precious blood.

that's what im asking! what unit have they measured me in?

i am 100 percent sure you would rather rather have 31 rather than 8 wouldn't you retard? or does it make literally no difference?

>i am 100 percent sure you would rather rather have 31 rather than 8 wouldn't you retard? or does it make literally no difference?
It terms of how it effects you it makes zero difference, you're not going to feel any difference. I'm sure having 31 will give you some placebo gains and make you feel superior, though. You seem like you are very insecure.

>You seem like you are very insecure.

I am very confused as the doctor gave me a number and said there you go "14" now fuck off.

You think that having over 3 times the level of testosterone in your body will only make a placebo amount of change?

you're talking with confidence but how are you so sure of yourself? I've never given a fuck about how I look until recently and i'm very happy with the way my body is going so i wouldn't say i'm VERY insecure.

ignore what this person said hes a tranny hipster

it will most definitely make a difference to be on the high end of the spectrum, physiologically and mentally

but my question is why are you bothering with trt? the docs dont even prescribe any pct, ur gonna get higher estrogen too.

just buy roids and cruse

i was hoping to get some through legal channels but i guess ill use the darkweb for roids, i know nothing of what buying test irl goes like.

i'm an ex heroin addict so drug deals I can navigate but i wouldn't know where to look for roids, probably a gym... but the gyms around here are super normie

>i am 100 percent sure you would rather rather have 31 rather than 8 wouldn't you retard? or does it make literally no difference?
Yea 31 would definitely help. For starters you wouldn't be such a wuss letting arbitrary numbers on a piece of paper tell you how to live you life.

don't pay the bill until he hands over your test results. You know, the scientific ones, with units of measurement and all that fancy stuff.

HURR DURR YOU HAVE FOURTEEN
jesus user why did you even get the measurement taken if you didn't know what you wanted

>It terms of how it effects you it makes zero difference, you're not going to feel any difference
WRONG. Higher test is a quality of life improvement.

if i was you. id look for a competent doc. not just someone who prescribes test cream and calls it a day.

2nd best option is to cruise on gear, with the added benefit of getting buff

>it will most definitely make a difference to be on the high end of the spectrum, physiologically and mentally
Citation needed.
You don't need roids you jack ass. Unless you want to roid to get stronger and nigger. There's nothing wrong with your test level.

well then stop acting as though the level of t in my blood makes no difference.

I am going to carry on with fitness regardless.

also you don't pay for doctor visits over here retard.

BASICALLY

I am asking basically is the result that I got a decent level or am I just being told it is an acceptable amount?

also stop trying to discern my personality through an anonymous website, it's annoying.

If you're below physiological levels, yes. He isn't. He's average more or less. Don't fuck your shit up because or these insecure roidkins op. Roid if you want to compete or get stronger, don't roid to increase your test for no reason.

okay time to deal with you

im going to lay out carefully selected range of traits that fit you, and you tell me which one you are

1) a hillary voter
2) homosexual
3) low test
4) older than 40 years old

now you tell me if any of those descriptions fit you and ill know how to judge what youve said in this thread so far. be mindful that a dodgy respons or ad hominem will result in you being a fucking faggot who never got loved by his father. proceed

thankyou!

roids aren't in the near future for me anyway, was just curious .

noted. as long as my test was average then that's all okay,

I was having trouble getting errektionz so I thought that might be it, but I am just finishing a course of methadone so that might be why...

14 is the lower average you could probably get it to 17-20 if you optimized don't think about it at all.

listen up, docs give not a single fuck about men's health issues. The "normal" for testosterone keeps getting lowered to accommodate for the increasingly low levels. One guy in the normal range can have ~200ng/dl free test levels, and another ~1200ng/dl free test levels, 6 times the amount as the other guy (which is more than the difference between female levels (upper end of normal for women is 70ng/dl) and low "male" levels. Anybody who says that anything within "the normal range" is basically equivalent is either incredibly ignorant, or knowingly lying to you.

All of that being said, the doc gave you back that number because he doesn't give a shit, even if you have symptoms of low T, unless you come back with a level of T lowers than 150-200 (which is a hair's breadth away from normal female levels) then he isn't obligated to do fuck all and therefore won't. The most "helpful" thing he might do is prescribe an anti depressant for low T pshychological symptoms.

Just do your own research on how to boost test naturally. Losing bodyfat, getting enough sun (vitamin d) and fats in diet, and lifting are already a huge help in boosting test naturally, but you should still look into other diet/lifestyle choices that could help you out.

and you could probably tell me how you squat but because your arms are tiny i dont really care

Wrong again.
Do you seriously believe 300ng/dL is the same as 1000ng/dL? They're both average.
OP is probably 350ng/dL which is pitiful, depending on his age.

this is the best answer thus far.

nice, I am on opiate replacement treatment which will be lowering my t by a bit surely but I will be off of that soon and hopefully will bask in the rebound test.

cheers senpai

Basically this. Sort your shit out, eat food for test and sleep better.
>Less serious side effects may include
>decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.
There you go. Probably fucked with your test a bit too.

yea lets be honest heroinheads dont care about getting buff anyways you lot tend to be hipsters anyways, ur probably bi too. but good luck with it chap

>nice, I am on opiate replacement treatment which will be lowering my t by a bit surely but I will be off of that soon and hopefully will bask in the rebound test.
Methadone kills your dick as one of the side effects.

OP here,

thanks for the insightful comments, am going to look into boosting test naturally, i am going out now so feel free to argue or let the thread die

uk heroin scene is nothing like american, no hipsters I promise you mostly grubby oldfags, no streetcred here.

I am reducing now, it was a nightmare but fitness has helped a ton.

im rethinking my comment. maybe it does take a huge pair of nads to do heroin. you might just bounce back and be a top tier testo man, who knows

also because ur a good sport about it, ill give you a secret tip, vitamin d3 not regular vitamin d, will boost ur test naturally by 30%, enjoy

Depends. Was 300 what he always had, meaning that was his genetic optimum for his physiology? Or was his optimum around 600? Completely different situations. You're a retard.

Vit D and zinc suppies, make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
Good luck.

>200ng/dl free test levels, and another ~1200ng/dl free test levels, 6 times the amount as the other guy (which is more than the difference between female levels (upper end of normal for women is 70ng/dl) and low "male" levels.
Your premise flawed. Someone may get more out of having 300ng/dl than a guy with 500ng/dl. It depends on the persons genetics. Not everyone needs the same amount. It's only a problem if the person suffers negative effects.

>14
>what does this translate into
Can't be 100% sure, but it's most likely nmols/l.
8. 14 and 31 nmols/l would be 230, 403 and 893 ng/dl, respectively.

could you recommend a good vit d supp?

Diff poster but you're comparing a smallish increase of 200 ng/dl compared to op's 200 vs 1200, which is significant

Kek, it should be 9.3-30.2

At least it is here in AUs where we too use non Ameriunits.

Pretty sure the units you have are nmol/L, but I could be wrong. My test, which was done last year is in those, and seems to have a similar reference range to yours.

>21.5 nmol/l here

i'm happy with the advice from this thread desu, my body is growing pretty fast. went from 6'3 11 stone to 13.5 stone in about 3 months.

*8.3. My bad

Wait, how old are you my man?

23, remember I am on an opiate (prescribed) so my test will be lower generally.

Ah, fair enough. Your levels seem fine to me, for what it's worth. I wouldn't stress, or jump on roids because of what random anons say. You seem to have a pretty good handle on it, so good luck user.

>There's no difference between being 6'4 or 5'6. Both are in the normal range.

any vit D3 around 2000-5000 IU is fine

>mols

I have TRT in the UK. but then again thats probably because i cant produce test

Nah, you just need to lose weight and maybe surgery for gyno.