ANNOYING FEMALE GYM HABITS

Loud-ass phone conversations. Obnoxious as hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
energysistem.com/en/products/headphones/earphones_bluetooth_series/42609-energy_earphones_sport_bluetooth_coral
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Being there.

>when they stop going to the gym after getting into a stable relationship and then get fat

Obnoxious as hell

I'm gonna create a men only gym and call it Guy Heaven

Talking in general. Should be mandatory gym attire (along with yoga pants).

More like Gay Heaven amirite?
but seriously I would totally buy a membership

How do I tell some meathead to spot my last set of bench press?

just point and nod he'll get the idea

>Be me
> be on my last set up front squats
>7.5.02/10 comes over dispite only being in the gym for 5 minutes
>"you almost done"
>"yeah this is my last set"
>finish set unrack weights move to dumbells
>7.5.02/10 starts heading for sqaut rack
>giant 300lb 6.1 XXXL BOI swoops in and steals rack
>7.5.02 literally stops mouth agape
>mfw

Showing up dressed like a hooker in leggings and then proceeding to “stretch” in the middle of the weigh/machine area instead of the yoga room.

not to burst your bubble there bud, but my workouts are much more enjoyable with females around

its literally science you work out harder with bitches around especially hot ones.

the WORST (the choice of stretching location i'm fine with hooker-fitness)

i'm all for hot bitches in the gym. but there's proper decorum to be maintained

Oh I don’t mind hooker-fitness either it’s great for fap material. Just stay the hell out of the way of people actually trying to do something other and attention whoring.

wearing make-up in the gym

applying make-up in the gym

>His gym doesn't have a "no phone calls" policy

like seriously some girl actually did that? Lmao

>There is one, but is too much of a beta to enforce it

Underrated

Right up against the mirror

Is it still applicable today? Back then when we still use "dumb" phone it seems okay and we're all put our cell in locker. Nowadays with smartphones? People would bitch and reason they're using it to listen to musics.

stacking 25s to get over the big-plate psych barrier? pro

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0

>implying anyone here benches more than 95

Ding ding ding

i did 100 one time in college tru story only cried for twenty minutes

taking pictures of you
stretching infront of/near you

its distracting bros and they always wear yoga pants

>taking pictures of you
Talk to management
>stretching and wearing skimpy clothes
Now you're just a fag

>taking pictures of you
how much of a chad are you user tell da truffe

Acting like just because they lift and don't do cardio that they are super duper le tough gurl. I saw a girl deadlift 95 lbs and her and her beta-cuck soyboi crossfit orbiters were like, "Oh lift that shit! YEAH!"

Absolutely pathetic. I once saw a girl deadlift 2pl8 and just rerack normally, no problem. Like it's just another day at the gym. This is the only appropriate way to lift.

>25lbs

i dont really consider myself a chad

honeslty i hit puberty late so i got a bit of ugly duckling syndrome going on, yeah it happens alot girls go nuts when they can see your back muscles through your shirt

this tbH

>on threadmill facing window
>see people bheind me staring at my back

most are guys though

gimme dat routine

back routine? i feel it's been falling behind from my chest muscles

Chubby chicks that do 1/4 rep body weight squats and side steps, girls that pull dog sleds

Packing around the ONE piece of equipment I need while laughing like hysterical hyenas.
Fuck off to a club with your shitty loud behavior. Meanwhile some guys get warnings for breathing too hard.

trick is to drop bumpers and roar like a lordly lion to scare the jackals off of what is rightfully your prideland

whats worked for me is adding on pendlay rows with form modified so the barbell sits on the end of the toes rather than touching my ankles, keep the elbows close to your sides aswell, make sure you progress slowly with this as it does add more pressure on the lower back. dont worry about the noise and be as explosive as possible while maintaining good form

high rep low sets of wide grip pull ups 3-4x a week
i go about fx3

or if i dont feel like doing pull ups i just use the lat pull down cable machine

heavy diddlies, make sure you engage your core otherwise the glutes and hips do most of the stabilising rather than your back and core

dont be afraid to start light aswell and remember progression is key

this is whats been working for me, everyone responds to training differently tho
i reckon im still pretty dyel but im pretty decent in the face department

My uni's gym does this and they actually enforce it too.

Finally, a place where I can do my fucking kickers and twisters without women around

>trying to make women a protected class
oy vey goyim thats discriminatory.

>she doesn't wipe down the equipment after ovulating on it

>hey that girl keeps taking pictures in front of me
>(gym staff) so ?

i'd like to nominate the dude who has to enforce that policy as having the worst job ever

Attention whores wearing yoga pants.

Gee I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

taking sneaky bulge pics.

i know what you're doing

>not wiping their crotch sweat off the bench before I use it and having to smell their arousal while trying to concentrate on my sets, baka

>OvO I SEE UR DIK LOL HAHA
explain these actions

>Using only decline bench for decline situps
>Not even using weights with it
>Takes 5 minute break between each set
>Even when I ask how many sets she has left she doesn't speed up
>Does this for 4 whole sets

Legit why the fuck even go to gym if it takes you 20 minutes to do a single exercise what the fuck are you doing.

Good for you user I can't even ask a girl how many sets left without nervous vomiting

Here's a hint
If you're packing then don't freeball in grey or any light colored jogging pants.
If you do anything even slightly active you're giving the entire gym a free show

>let me just collect all the light dumbbells and superset lunges for 3x100
>in front of the rack, taking up valuable bench space and prime lighting
>also lmao i just left the weights there on the floor
I swear every 2 days with this shit

Why do people think it's acceptable to photograph my junk?

This is my favourite phenomenon.

>Be ugly cunt
>Get gf way out of league
>Get her fat so she's no longer out your league
>Guys won't hit on her anymore because she's fat
>Because guys won't hit on her she won't leave you for literally the 99% of the population that looks better than you

We're all gonna make it user. Just think she is probably slightly intimidated by you because you'll actually use the machine to its potential instead of doing what's basically glorified cardio. My other favourite is

>Girl doing squats on the smith machine
>Literally only 10kg on each side
>Going up and down so fucking quick she may as well throw in burpees with it
>Nails out ten reps in ten seconds and then sits down on a nearby bench, taking up space for the next two minutes while she sits on her phone.

>when he deadlifts and his junk rests on the bar

I HATE THIS

Because they're active relatively healthy normal females and they like to stare at our junk user.
It's kind of fun to catch them trying to get a sneak peak. I love giving them a smug shit eating grin. .
Girls with boyfriends are fun.
Catching a lesbian staring a hole through my crotch is actually kind of flattering

>his deadlifting doesnt take 30min

>they like to stare at our junk
yes, but taking pictures is a step up into pervert territory.

When they do 20 minutes on the elliptical then post on facebook how proud they are that they burnt 100kcal

Serious question.

I was a gym regular for 4 years while a uni student. This was before most people carried mobile phones. Since then though I've worked out in my own gym room.

However, there's a good gym opened across the road from me and I'm thinking about signing up to be more sociable. Please tell me that it's normal these days for gyms to have rules against phones on the weights floor?

I always do OHP after I see that so I can sniff it

You mean normal human behavior?
Yes some women can be "perverted" or want to take a "holy shit look at that guys junk" picture to show to her friends.
Reminds me of those thirsty swedish girls who'd take pictures of mens legs spread to show the evils of manspreading.
It was really just themed dick and thigh pictures with them virtue signalling that they weren't just taking rando pictures of men to shlick too.

It's frowned upon but (in my experience) seldom enforced.

No? Wtf am I supposed to do between sets other than shitpost

>You mean normal human behavior?
I guess if you're a pervert it's "normal behavior"

JUST DO NOT TALK.

So fucking annoying, literally won't shut up when with a friend. The ABSOLUTE WORST though are gym couples. Literally had one taking up two squat racks just talking with eachother for a half hour and would get pissy at everyone asking if they are done.

Fpbp

>try my hardest not to look at mens' crotch area
>always end up sneaking peaks

I'll just tell myself it's an instinctual thing now

One time there was a row full of available treadmills and this girl decided to run on the treadmill next to me. She then proceeded to jog with a hobbled gait.
I'm sure most girls who gym are just as autistic as the guys.

>She then proceeded to jog with a hobbled gait.
You should have corrected her form and been yelled at for making fun of her disability.

>no cell phones
Do you mean cell phone conversations? What kind of poorfag gym is this?

Those fucking whores only live to sell their meat

>he isn't allowed to have conversations about cellphones at his gym

you just want to smell some guy's balls in your face

Not really an annoying habit but rather a question. What's the deal with women and the smith machine? 80% of the people in my gym are male but majority of smith users are female.

I kinda get it if they're not strong enough to use a barbell or if they're doing some specific bootybuilding exercise (e.g. vertical leg press). Most of the time it doesn't seem to be either of these though.

H-hey! I just just benched my first 25lbs yesterday. So you can j-just shut up please.

what can i wear at the gym to show off bulge? asking for a friend

some people go to the gym to socialize
I am not against the casual conversation from time to time, but September (same as January) is the unofficial novice month at my community gym

and fuck me if all those 50+yo women are not obnoxious. They do cardio for easily 2 hours on the lowest setting possible, while chatting the most personal stuff
it is impossible to zone out

So I know that during Sept and Jan i need my bluetooth headphones on deck. I hate training to music, but it is better than hearing all that stuff

>Tfw this user couldn't even bench press the weight of my dick
Hnnng pls be in london

>he doesn't do a volume day for squats
Ngtmi

>i need my bluetooth headphones on deck
I'll have to do that too. New PT is Mr Extroversion and won't shut the fuck up.

I shit post on here in between sets.

This wouldn't bother me.

Annoying phone conversations would though.

yeah
Here is mine
energysistem.com/en/products/headphones/earphones_bluetooth_series/42609-energy_earphones_sport_bluetooth_coral

Occasionally somebody will take a phone call. Usually they'll just say that they're at the gym and they'll call them back. Very rarely you'll get some douchebag taking a call on his Bluetooth or something.

i wonder this too! was there some insta-guru who prescribed it?

Lol you overestimate yourself bro

pls respond

Your back looks shit and nobody wants your advice you retard.

>womyn in the gym

This is why I go to a gay gym/spa

I just hit a pl8 breh

,,,are you fucking gay? This is one of the best parts of the gym, after gains. Entertainment while you lift. Every squat imagining sticking it into that tight puss. Clutching her neck as you rail her. Tears as you spank her ass just a little too hard.

...excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom.

I always have to use the smith machine to get any sort of squats in because the only two squat racks in the gym are taken by fat grumpy men 24/7

hey ya know sometimes a man wants to pump iron without popping a semi