is he natty? he's doing all year round roid testing

no one who makes money from sports or fitness related things is natty

not true there are athletes besides the ones on world class level

All athletes are frauds

there's no real drug testing in boxing.

theres vada and the guy wilder wanted to fight just got busted

>coping dicklet

yes OP, Wilder is natty.

typical functioning, physically engaged body that is adapted to the stress put onto it without any abnormal looking muscle groups
>IS THIS NATTY?!
>CAN I OBTAIN THIS IN 15 YEARS?

this fucking image board..

This, anyone who disagrees is underage or literally retarded.

Freudian slip?

third league football players can make a living off it and literal taxi drivers are pro boxers you're retarded if you think all of them roid

Lol, a cycle costs less than 500bucks for 6months. I know amateur semi contact kickboxers and world champions that take anavar and tbol for years.

>my 2 made up kickboxing friends use roids so that's my proof every athlete does
fuck off you retard
not everyone has shit genes like you, dyel loser.

I'm just saying that theres tons of nattys in the lower levels but as you go up they become rare. wilder is probably the only top hw boxer who might be natty

Dude, no adult pro athlete is natural.
There is no such thing
He can pretend he's natural because he doesn't have the look
But he's on.

>another loser that never played sports outside of kickball in elementary giving his expert opinion
lel what a cuck.

you seem to be rather butthurt over someone else

>i have no argument
should have just said so, bby.

user, basically all athletes in america, no the planet, have all been on steroids and some form of stimulant since the 60's

>it's true because i say so!
what sport did you ever play competitively?
don't bother answering.

Doesn't really matter because he's a shit boxer. The biggest name on his resume is Charlie Zelenoff

you have no actual proof

in team sports or fighting there's more to the sport than in sports like track running. floyd mayweather is on off the greatest basically because of his boxing intelligence and reflex

just wait til he fucks up joshua

Do you even understand the level of conspiracy it would take for ALL pro athletes to be on drugs? The truth is that the level of drug use is very very different depending on country and sport.

Nearly all of this "Drug test? You mean IQ test!!!" bullshit comes from retards like Jason Blaha and others from the bodybuilding/powerlifting community who think because they passed a drug test in a leisure center bodybuilding competition in 1999 means they know what is going on in real sports. If you ask them to give exact detail on what current testing methods consist of and how they are supposedly cheated they will not be able to tell you.

Did you ever look at Anthony Yoshua? He will vaporize your scrawny ass dumbass fake natty nigger.

Lol, conspiracy. You only need to pay 1-2people and never talk bad about favorite jewish issues. That is not very difficult.

Biggest name on AJ's resume is a retired grandpa

lol, idiot.

>It's another episode of genetic failures claiming all professional athletes take steroids

wlad is no grandpa but yeah hes washed up and still knocked him down joshuas chin is nothing special unlike wilders who also has a killer right. if he uses his awkwardness right he has a good chance against joshua

Joshua actually has solid fundamentals and good experience.

Wilder has looping off balance punches and an ego from knocking out tomato cans

Bitch
There is no such thing as a natural pro fucking athlete. None of them are fucking natural.
The men the women every single sport, all of them are on some kind of performance enhancing drug.
NONE OF THEM ARE NATURAL!
This is fit. This isn't fucking bodybuilding.com or some such tard wrangling site like that.
We can tell.
We all know.

still no proof or arguments

Jason Blaha looked sternly down the camera and told me that every athlete/actor/ person who has any kind of results is on drugs. It's all the evidence I need.

Jason blaha is a pathological liar and pretender.

Every pro athlete is on gear, OP. We're talking about millions of dollars here. In Wilder's case it's especially clear that WADA is protecting his ass, because every time he's about to fight a serious opponent they instantly get popped with something.

Looks don't matter when it comes to roids. Fury looks like absolute dogshit and he was caught with Deca. You gotta understand that athletes aren't trying to bring up show muscles, they're using gear to recover faster and train harder. Of course he's not going to get 20 inch arms and 3D delts, and Tom Hardy traps if he's not doing a bunch of isolation work for those muscles.

this

why should three opponents of him fail but he doesn't one single time like they protect wilder out of all the boxers

and you still don't have a good argument, what about deontays performance seems unnatural to you?

They most probably said something negativ about faggots or something positiv about Putin.

>why should three opponents of him fail but he doesn't one single time like they protect wilder out of all the boxers
Because Wilder is the only American heavyweight worth anything right now. Of course he's protected.

>what about deontays performance seems unnatural to you
Nigger, he has the best single punch knockout power in the entire division. And that's considering his technique is absolute garbage. He's also very explosive and doesn't tire out nearly as much as other heavy hitters do.

Literally the other way around, if you honestly think the majority of athletes are on steroids you are probably underage

Wtf no one here is proving most athletes are on steroids are most of you samefagging or what