Is he back, guys?

Is he back, guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo&t=1830s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_and_jerk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You tell me.

Serious question, guys.
How come strongman fucking dwarf, and by dwarf i mean TEACH THOSE MANLET bodybuilders?

Seriously, any strongmanfag can help me out on this one? Sure, they carry like 5x the bf% but theyre frames are still XBOXHUGE

Is it
A) natural selection - only huge guys become successfull strongmen
B) the training regimen (tho i bet strongman dont do as much hypertrophy work as a bb)
C) the cycle (heard guys like hafthor and zydrunas are basically blasting year round, though the same may be true for top ifbb pros)
D) anything else?

Storas gandonas

Toks kaip tu, pimpagalvi

Is this a recent image? Has he been bulking since the uncanny cut?

All 3

pound for pound these fat fucks aren't that strong though

youtube.com/watch?v=k9fLrtI4RKo&t=1830s

they're struggling to clean 350lbs at ~200kg bodyweight when olympic lifters are cleaning more at 1/4 of the bodyweight: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_and_jerk

how'd I debunked myself? surely cleaning 350lbs at 60kg is more impressive than cleaning 350lbs at 200kg?

They don't struggle to clean 350 on a goddamn regular olympic bar. Unconventional implements make the clean many times more difficult. Source: strongman coached by Oly lifter.

I am sure the heavier Oly lifters can crank out 10+ reps of 350lbs no sweat

you telling me that Aleksey Lovchev can't do 350lbs for reps when his PR is 200lbs more than that?

you think he trains by doing reps of 100 - 200lbs and then just magically bust out 580lbs on the stage?

>resort to personal insults when you've lost the argument

Kek

>lifting for reps
>lifting without bar sleeves that reduce angular momentum of weight
>train multiple different technical events and don't have time to perfect CJ form

>muh bodyweight lifts

Haven't you heard of the square/cube law, brainlet?

>pound for pound

>clean [lbs]
>bodyweight [kg]

too lazy to convert

you realize how much harder the rep difference makes it? explosive lifts like C&J are trained at most with triples, they gas you out really quickly
e..g klokov doing a cf challenge with 100 kg snatches, less than 50% 1RM and he'll struggle towards the end with pauses

looks more gut than back to me

An axle bar doesn't rotate and also is twice as thick as an Olympic bar.

cleaning a fixed axle or circus barbell isn't comparable to cleaning an olympic bar with calibrated plates on rotating sleeves. It's far, far more difficult.

Big Z is always cutting and bulking, cutting and bulking.