Why even lift?

why even lift?

to provide a supple large buttocks for men like OP to penetrate of course

Are you implying that I'm a gay man like Op?

For the comming beta uprising

Because its fun?
Just stop if u r a low test beta and dont like it

to lose weight, build muscle, have goals, be proud of your hard work... because you enjoy it...

Because I don't look like that, so I must cope with lift

I get your point. Why even lift if your face is what it is? Well, sure you might not be able to bag Emily Ratajkowski simply by becoming stronger and gaining muscle but you can become a better version of who you already are, you can develop discipline throughout your lifestyle, you can develop the strength and physical fitness to help in emergencies and protect those who are yours, you can give your girl a feeling of protection, you can become someone your kids are proud of, to say "look! that's my dad!", or you can do it because you enjoy it and it makes you feel good.

To think that looking good is the only reason to work on your health and fitness is a bit narrow minded. We're all dealt a hand in life and we need to play it from there. That's my 2ยข at least.

Ugly face with muscular body is better than ugly face with ugly body

health, entertainment, socialization

To scare faggots like OP's pic into submission.

no it isn't, when your face is ugly it literally does not matter lol, it's like lipstick on a pig

well depends on how ugly we are talking here. I agree with your statement if we are talking about like below 4/10. 5/10 and above definitely profit from getting fit. 4/10 is kinda grey area tho

too bad its 2017 and equalizers exist aka guns

These types of threads are such cancer to this board. Literally nothing to do with fitness, making people feel like shit. Whats the fucking point? Are you ugly OP? Your thread implies lifting for women and thats pretty pathetic

Because getting joocy is literally the only hope we ugly guys have, we'll go from ugly DYEL to at least masculine looking

>why even lift?

Why even be a model if you're not one of the highest paid ever? Why model if you'll never earn as much as top female models?

You can say that shit for anything, it's pointless. You do things because you want to do them, not because you'll be the objective best.

Because I have the face.

Weak but handsome = All men hate your guts and try to fuck with you

Because you're too weak to do cardio.

this

you'd do better with boxing + judo

you probably take the manlet threads too seriously
lurk moar

So you're telling me you'd start training as hard as you could to become an expert basket ball player, even if you were 5'3?

No. That would be a huge waste of time. Sure, dabble in basket ball. Play it on the weekends perhaps. But don't spend 2 hours a day on it, it's better to work on some other aspect of your life. Maybe phone your parents more, go out with your gf, learn something about the world. You only live once.

>wow that guy has some pretty good genetics, might aswell stop lifting and taking care yourself altogether because he is so lucky
The absolute state of this board

You lift to be the best version of yourself possible you fucking pussy

its the only thing that gives me a sense of accomplishment and brings some joy into my life

>''brah, just brah, brah''

he looks like a ken doll

Because it's not a bad idea to improve yourself despite the hand you're dealt.
No reason to give up just because you don't look like a model.
Keep at it, you'll feel better.

I want to be stronger, so I can carry 20-30 pounds of weight on my arm constantly.

But I'm not training to be a model, so who cares? I'm lifting because I like lifting and enjoy looking better.

Loads of people practice regularly for sports teams without ever intending to go pro.

Imagine if no one ever pursued goals they couldn't be the best in realistically?

this so much
ottermode handsome warrior>gym monkey

Because if I lift and consistently exercise while eating well my face gets incredibly lean to the point of being model-tier

Because it's the only thing that makes me feel like i'm not completely mediocre. I feel better about my flaws, makes the days easier to face.

> implying that legit autists and incels are even capable of finding a women to impregnate and even if they could why would any sentient autist or incel want to spread their inferior genes?

God bless you.

I know you guys may wont believe me, but hers what happend to me:

I was 16, long ugly hair, bad acne, played minecraft all day, skinny.. AND 1/10 Face!! Decided to start work out, download sixpack app (caynax a 6w) do the workout every second day before going to bed. Dont really track my progress its just part of my routine. Had problems with my back (since i was born) so i had to go to a clinic for 6 weeks where u live and do sports to help against back pain 6h a day(topless, girls with sports bra). Second evening im in my bed (playing clash of clans) with a girl cuddling me from behind and both her hands touching my really definded abs.. i got 3 more girls in that week to cuddle with me like that and do more stuff.. i ONLY had abs, arms were shit, no chest, and UGLY FACE, body does actually cope it and abs are the most efficient

Ugly face with a huge muscular body is at least intimidating, which is better than simply being ugly.