Genetic Mistakes General

>tfw fell for the balding gene meme

What was I thinking? Should I just reroll?

stop posting first

okay now what

>tfw fell for the manlet gene meme

Definitely not worth the extra life perk.

Don't reroll, wait for endgame content where you have things like +money and +status. If you're really desperate, you can demo certain woman for a fee.

>fell for the very high chance of baldness meme
>fell for the 5'11 meme
>fell for the heart problem meme
>fell for the joint issue meme
>fell for the both parents having fibromyalgia meme
>fell for the not quite chinlet not quite good meme
Am I gonna make it fellas or should i just commit suicide already

>tfw fell for the alcoholism meme
>tfw fell for the 5’9 manlet meme
>tfw fell for the balding meme
>tfw fell for the wristlet meme
>tfw fell for the hapa meme
Heh nuthin personnel kid

>5'6
>unproportionally large head

what the fuck genetics

>>fell for the 5'11 meme

Is this what purgatory feels like?

I see pics of this guy a lot, does he have some medical condition?

I think it's a female to """male""" tranny that forgot to take test.

>bald
>5'8"
>6" wrists
>ugly
>fucked up teeth
>80 iq
lmao!!

>fell for the 6ft meme
>fell for the Huntington's meme
>fell for the wristlet meme
>fell for the blonde hair meme
Hey, at least I didn't fall for the brainlet meme...

>>fell for the Huntington's meme

Fuck dude that sucks. How long have you known you had it?

Since I was like 16, am now 19.

why do u ask user

fug

What's the point of lifting if you're bald
>inb4 fagots start posint jason
i've had like 4 girls already tell me that they'd give it a shot if i wouldn't be balled since i have a handsome face but that chrome dome ruins it.
No matter how ripped i'll be i will always lose to some twink with great hair.

>i've had like 4 girls already tell me that they'd give it a shot if i wouldn't be balled

How does that even get brought up in conversation?

When you ask a girl out usually.

Yeah, but I mean did you specifically ask if it's because you bald, or did they mention that completely unprovoked?

>"hey lets go out to dinner tonight"
>"yeah honestly id give jason statham a shot and would probably fuck him if he wasnt bald. i dont know its just a big turn off and no matter how ripped or handsome he is, i'd probably just go over to a twink with great hair"
>"y-you too"

Try shaving your head and growing a beard

unprovoked, usually when i ask if they'd like to go out they usually say they'd love to but they're not into bald guys
>faggot who never lost a hair in his life giving opinion on how it feels like to be bald
i was waiting for the jason statham fags to show up, you know what he has that most bald men don't have? fame and money. I could be hideous as fuck and with those two i'd still get women.

>unprovoked, usually when i ask if they'd like to go out they usually say they'd love to but they're not into bald guys

what the fuck

do americans really do this?

Get a wig or quit being such a bitch. Women can smell beta bitch a mile away

>americans
Im from Eastern Europe, don't know how it is in burgerland but im guessing the same given their obsession with height.

>fag that never lost a hair in his life still is giving advice to bald people
why did you even enter this thread?

>tfw misaligned jaw
>also povertyfag so can never have this fixed
Feels goddamn awful. I have speaking and eating issues, literally cannot even bite food into pieces with my incisors.
On another note, it is frustrating how people don't understand poverty and a lack of resources. I had a consult today to see about getting my wisdom teeth removed and I was explaining this to the oral surgeon
>Yeah I've lived in poverty my whole life so I couldn't get any of this removed when I was younger
>I know I was a student once too (had told him I'm in grad school)
???????????????????? What part of "my whole life" did he not understand? Not that this is the only occurrence but people's ignorance makes me upset.

The advice is good consider it

Worse things than being bald

Yeah its called leftism

There's nothing you can do about, find things that make you happy (and are relatively productive) and kill yourself with them. I love to cook, make booze, garden, warhammer and recently got back into throwing. Just find stuff and do it, don't allow yourself to wallow

huehue

>get a wig
>good advice
yeah sure, go flaunt your hair somewhere else

>extra life perk
Does that apply before or after the suicide increase percentage?

But that involves a lot of RNG user, you can farm all you want, if you don't roll some luck you ain't gonna make it.

Probably after because I doubt whoever was conducting the study would want to consider suicide as a direct factor in manletism.

You already failed

He was just trying to empathize you autist.

> fell for the cystic fibrosis meme

Feeling pretty cucked desu fellas fortunately my life span is likely to be under 50 anyway h..haha

>balding
>5'11
>scoliosis

big head looks good

>tfw fell for the chad meme