>Boogie will never be able to move agai-

Oh. Looks like Veeky Forums was wrong yet AGAIN about boogie. Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4ddT8Pn-nc
imgur.com/z2cCuJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no more mario kart videos i suppose
youtube.com/watch?v=m4ddT8Pn-nc

>He will never be able to be Veeky Forums

Why would you do this to you boogie

i didnt like him in the past but now im actually rooting for this guy. good for him

>get so fat you literally can't walk
>get surgery and months later he can take a few steps
Wow what a victory, he can almost be considered human

Newfag here, can someone give me a quick rundown on Boogie and why Veeky Forums is so obsessed with him?

he is literally /our guy/
many fitizens have been motivating him to lose weight for a couple of years, specially on his subrèddit, he even browses this board and everynow and then you can see him being a tripfag.

He is our responsability.

cuz he's decent human being

He is shilling the board with selfpost, move along nothing to see here

>our guy
>never lost any weight himself
>used surgery to make his stomach smaller
>only after that managed to lose few kg and surprised by that
Nah, he is typical deluded fat lazy slob.

>apologize
fuck off boogie

Boogie is OP, OP is Boogie. You can extropolate from that, that both are fat faggots.

>plateauing
Finally found a way to inject pure sugar already Boogers?

Gastric bypass is on par with fraud for shortcuts to success. Fucking lazy fags you deserve no respect.

mad white boy?

Youll get yours buddy. Lifes gonna be real fun at 40+

>boogie chad at 40
eating whatever he wants and maintaining a perfect weight thanks to cosmetic gastric bypass surgery
>you, virgin, at 40
spending 12 hours a week in the gym and another 6 hours meal prepping and counting calories just to postpone the dad body in hopes you'll keep scoring 6/10s

whole board is laughing at you

shave that disgusting fucking beard, faggot

Hopefully Boogie will be able to face and then come to terms with what made him a disgusting piece of shit in the first place. Without that the surgery will have done nothing but validate his self-destructive indulgent narcissism and he'll still be a piece of shit, just a non-obese one.

Topkek synthol man, enjoy the heart disease,eczema,joint problems,liver dysfunction,imbalanced hormones and looking 55 at 30. Everything has a price. The gear bill just takes a while to get proccessed. Have fun while you can sweetie :^)

>450lbs
>plateau
kek

No he isn't, he's a corpulent deceitful man baby. He sits on his ass and consumes shit and contributes nothing but shilling for the latest bs "nerd culture" fad that is rotting away at men. He's a negative person.

>Can you give me a quick rundown on Boogie
>Quick run
>Boogie

Kek. Can't find the gif-version of it, but just take a look at imgur.com/z2cCuJI and you'll realize that the person known as "Boogie" is a victim of poor genetics that have left him horribly disfigured (read: too fat to walk) and because he is apparently also doing some ok-ish videos besides posting himself blending doritos with mountain dew, some people on Veeky Forums (all the fat guys on Veeky Forums) somewhat like him.

That and his gf became fascinated with how black guys disappear in the dark when they have their eyes and mouth closed so she consulted one to show her how some body parts of his can also disappear and reappear during the day.

When did you meet boogie?

He's plateauing at losing 2lb per week. That's over 100lb per year you fag. He'll be at his 'goal' weight in 2 years.

And also he payed for the entire surgery out of pocket: payformyhealthcare-posters btfo

>Veeky Forums btfo

I lost 4lbs per week cutting to 1200 calories, and I was half his size at the time. Fat fuck has already screwed his surgical head start.

watched his stream the other day.

hes still horribly fat.

>giving some retarded fat fuck from yt attention
I hope he dies

>watching a boogie stream
Why?

so how did he get so fat in the first place?

PAY FOR MY ___________

Ate excess food, sat on his expanding ass, and learned to imagine abuses towards him so he could explain it all away.

Boogie has literally already stopped losing weight. How long before he balloons back up to his starting weight?

these

not these

>Ate excess food, sat on his expanding ass, and learned to imagine abuses towards him so he could explain it all away.
i guess everyone else but him is at fault?

HHUUUUUUUUULLLLLLTHHHHCRRRRRRR

Bretty much.

Too much BRAAAAP, this is a blue board.

>fitness board
>worships fat ebeggars

And people wonder why /pol/ is getting more popular

The better question would be how long until it kills him. The surgery is designed to stop him from eating past a certain point. Given his poor dietary habits and shit willpower he's almost guaranteed to try and squeeze in a little more under the assumption that one time won't hurt and get himself fucking killed for it in one of the worst ways possible.

>40 year old man achieves same level of mobility as a toddler and the elderly.

FIT BTFO

out of pocket? HELL NO. The fat shit used crowdfunding to pay for most of the surgery

PAY

Should boogie be deported to Canada so he has to be a burden on the Chinese Islamic welfare state up there? I vote yes

if you watch his streams he's actually kind of an asshole

FOR

MY

People pretend to like him as a troll because he's an obese lazy man child who most people here hate

So he now has the same capability as a 1 year old baby. What a triumph.

www.strawpoll.me/14058140/

ALIMONY

>so she consulted one to show her how some body parts of his can also disappear and reappear during the day.

kek

You probably won't care, but you should listen to the h3h3 podcast with boogie. I started liking him after that. He had an horrific life

>h3h3
>I eat cuz muh abuse ;_;

Go the fuck back to rèddit you man child. I wish Boggies mother had just fucking killed him, we don't need another obese vidya streamer.

rundown on his horrific life?

>you will never work out together with boogie and get absolutely fuarking ripped then play Magic while mirin his Enthralling Victor

Why live?

What did boogster mean when he drew this?

>Hey guys I can walk! (Kind of)
Yeah, I was a fat cunt a few months ago too and now I can do a 5k in 30 minutes. Who are you trying to impress, Booger?

>tfw Boogie literally convinced my fat, autism-spectrum brother to start getting in shape

>"I saw a video of a cow on the internet, where a train had hit the cows' face off. When I think of Boogie I think of that cow"

I guess something good came out of this after all.

She's going to get some big cock when they get back home to their bull.