Has Veeky Forums ever been invited to a party?

yes
they always suck
>hey you gotta go outside to smoke!
>wow bro you've already killed half that fifth, slow down okay?
>what the fuck is that?!?! coke?!?!
>dude you are creeping out my gf stop treating the girls here like that
>what the fuck are you doing in my fridge?
>get out of my room!
so on and so forth. only good party I ever want to was this big ass party in the ghetto. it was literally an entire block of the hood filled with people. ultra wild. just how I like it

Yes. If youre in college the best way to fuck is talking to girls at parties. they are easy as fuck provided you dont blow it and show your autism power level. Also It helps to actually have friends you fat autistic

Yes. They were bronies. The host cucked a guy.

Ask me how I know your a nigger

I'm asain so get fucked loser
white people, and asians sadly, simply do not know how to have fun

Yes. They blow.

Full of 20 year olds during the "best years of their life" playing beer pong and listening to shitty rap music.

Yeah you aint coming to my house.

to late nigger, I'm already up in there

Parties remind me of how ugly i am. Everyone hooking up except me. Falling asleep alone. Getting depressed because im lonely and drunk. Then the next morning "sick party bro! Did you see that hoe that i fucked".

I had to distance myself from such things, i genuinely would tip me over the edge. Its been ten years since i went to a party, im in bed for 10pm on the weekend, too tired from work and gym to even breathe.

This is why I just go to my friend's parties. Playing pong and listening to shitty rap music that everyone knows the lyrics to while chilling out with the kids I've known since highschool is comfy as hell.

I hosted my first ever party a few months back. I am 27. I believe the number of parties I have attended I can count on one hand.

The only "parties" I ever had were with like 3 other people and involved playing Risk and Mario Kart. Not bad, actually, but nobody got laid of course.

i went to probably 10 parties my entire life. each one was filled with weird eugene guys and ugly women. wasnt bad desu

>bringing class A drugs to a house party
>raiding someones fridge
>going to ghetto raves

I bet you listen to Chinese Rap as well, Chang.

>>bringing class A drugs to a house party
it's not a party til there's at least a quarter pound of pot, and/or 8 ball of coke, MDMA, shrooms, or acid
til then it's basically a bunch of middle school kids sitting around doing dumb shit.
>not getting food when you're hungry
not my fault the nigger tier host bought no munchies for the party he was throwing
>not going to ghetto raves/parties
shit is a blast

>brings drugs (probably hordes and doesn't share)
>doesn't bring food
bruhhhhhh

>heh drugs are so cool just like me right guys

So tryhard. So pathetic. Can you even comprehend what a faggot you made yourself into obsessing over entry level frat bro drugs? Embarrassing.

>implying I don't share
not at ghetto parties though. I've lost 5 pipes, and countless joints/blunts simply because niggers will take it if you hand it to them and walk away and dip in the crowd.
But at a party of my actual peers, hell yea I share. I'm usually the only guy there with any weed, or drugs at all.
everyone else just drinks piss water beer and maybe smokes cigs

>bringing food
nah brah, that's a no no. either the host has some, or you go out with the squad to get some from somewhere else

>entry level frat bro drugs?
so srry I forgot my mescaline and DMT at home I'll bring them next time frfr

>pipes
>jointsblunts
>niggers
>yea
>dip
>peers
>piss water
>cigs
>nah brah
>the squad

Wew.

I'm sure everyone loves you at parties what with your vast social circle

>needing drugs to have a good time
It's like your not a designated party animal

You sure got bootyblasted, huh? Sorry not sorry I hurt your feelings there lmao

haha fukken GOT 'EM /b/ro, you better pound this fist right now!!!

>>needing drugs to have a good time
you don't need them to have a good time, they just make good times even better you pleb.
lmao that's just sad. go back to lifting and being alone. it's all your good at (well at least being alone lol)

Drugs? Pah. Your pathetic. A waste of skin. How can you think thats cool.

Don't talk about his pathetic that way.

>How can you think thats cool.
cool is irrelevant
feels good
so it's good
get fucked loser

/b/rofisted, that was totally epic meme magic, right my fellow pede? praise kek xD

You're bad at this.

>You're bad at this.
and you're not getting any better at having friends, you loser.

>same insult 3x verbatim

You're just so dumb. Riling you up wasn't worth it. Boring. Dull. I could get better bantz out of a dead dog.