What's his secret?

What's his secret?

burns like 10,000 cals a day doing cardio and other boxing shit. he's retired now so he'll undoubtedly get fat like most ex-boxers do

I read that even when he was boxing regularly he would have fucking popeyes pre workout and ramen right after. Maybe it has something to do with height

calories in vs. calories out retard
>b-but muh grilled chicken and brown rice
kek

train 8 hours a day

pro boxers burn an absolute shit ton of calories training, you fucking retards

hes been retired for 2 years since he fought the spanish guy paccio. Posting nonstop instagrams of him drinking all day in the carribian and beach. Dude stays in shape out of the spotlight

He's like 5ft tall. Being 100lbs is his natural weight.

HARD WORK

He ate one burger? HOW DID HIS MUSCLE NOT COMPLTELY DISSAPEEAR? OMG!

Sort of unrelated. But do you guys think Floyd is gonna develop CTE/Alzheimer's when he gets older?

He's trained and developed a style specifically to avoid it, but he's also fought a lot.

Won't make any difference if he does, that nigger has a brain made of soup.

>maybe it has something to do with height
he's like 5'7 dude if anything he burns less calories than the average person how the fuck did you reach that conclusion

I've never seen Floyd take any real punishment to the head. Maybe Maidana 1 and a little bit vs Mosley and Cotto bust his nose. A flash knockdown/slip against Judah.

The rest has just been body work. He'll be fine.

>43069905
>. he's retired now so he'll undoubtedly get fat like most ex-boxers do

i can't wait

>lifting
>start chanting "hard work, dedication" under my breath
>actually helps

that punch might have been the hardest punch he has gotten in his whole career

>he be alright

jesus Naseem got fat as fuck. Entertaining boxer though.

He doesn't eat like shit all the time

TBE! TBE!

>CTE

Can't get brain damage with out a brain the nigger can't read.

He's dymamite

boxers are like swimmers, who are like hummingbirds

burn massive amounts of calories

winning×50

he's been boxing his whole life it's all he knows

The same reason why Chad eats pizza and still stays in shape. It doesn't matter how bad the food is you're eating, so long as you don't eat too much you'll be fine.

He burns more than he eats. It is not rocket science. Fucking niggers.

ding ding ding

He still trains like a madman. When he wasn't retired he would train/run basically all day like a job.

Can't blame them desu. Like they spent their life up until their retirement watching every calorie that went in and training intensely every single day. Once you get over the other side of what you wanted to accomplish its only fair to actually enjoy some food and relax a little.

Boxing is the most corrupt and rigged of all the pro”sports.” You shouldn’t be surprised.

hes black

Beating his wife

Manny Pacquiao is from the Philippines. He's Asian, not Mexican. Why are you posting in a thread about boxers when you clearly know nothing about them?

He was fighting an amateur.

I just listened to a show with a BU doc talking about filming 6th graders playing football. They (the o/d-line) each clashed heads like 50 times a game.

Ive never seen floyd get hit like that.

He's bald and looks old for his age. You act like his diet makes him look godlike when in reality he gets the same effects most people get from a shit diet and that despite having an extremely strict life discipline for decades.

50 AND 0

user, the strict athletic discipline and drugs and fighting have aged him prematurely.
Not just his diet.

Make a point and some stage please

I fucking died when he brought that shit up in one of their conferences. Mcgregor can talk some good shit.

Only time will tell but, if it was going to be bad he would start showing signs already.

I've heard boxers being interviewed slurring the speech in their early 30's and some don't get bad till well after retirement.

fucking kek