Yoga Thread

Anybody here do yoga for lower back pain? did it work? How are the flexibility gains?

General Yoga Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iN-FPh7r1yg
youtube.com/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yoga is legit and the calming mindset is a nice change from listening to death metal and trying to set PRs with the kind of weight that 15 year old kids kill themselves with. It's just stretching while a basic white girl ASMRs you, really.
Anybody have recommendations for good yoga youtube channels?

i got a yoga mat today and it fucking stinks
gonna do a 45 min set in a minute

I did yoga once. A one-hour session at a local Hindu temple that my mom had been going to (cultural center). Mostly 50+ women but there were a couple of youngish guys too.
25 minutes into it I was sweating like a pig. There are was a puddle of sweat under my chest. Nobody said anything but everyone else looked like they were doing ok.
Never went back, too embarrassed.
They said it was for beginners.

youtu.be/iN-FPh7r1yg

Adriene is my waifu

youtube.com/watch?v=aUgtMaAZzW0

>you will never be this good

Jesus

It's thanks to her I found out about "ASMR". Search for it on youtube and prepare to be tingled.

Sounds like some hokey pokey shit but I am interested

Bump

Lower back pain

let it air out

No she mine

Lmao this. My mat was soaked af

Oh fuck I did this a couple of months ago on a rest day. FUCK THAT. This shit is not for beginners, I was swearing up a storm, sweating fucking bullets

>you will never smell then worship the qt indians feet then dom fuck her after a yoga session

y live

Is 20 minutes of yoga at home enough for a beginner?
My gf is doing yoga and I might join her

yeah it is, join her...she will probs think its cute

I have a little crush on Adrienne, and I'm afraid it'll get more serious when I use her videos.

Yes, it can work wonders for your low back and mobility in general.

Work your forward folds and pigeon pose to work your glutes and hamstrings. I have also found the malasana squat to be amazing for mobility and loosening your groin muscles.

Keep things simple to begin with and slowly developed your practice. Try looming into Mark Divine' s book called kokoro yoga, a pretty legit and easy read. Finally, attending a class or two can help a lot in the begining.

I finally got back into training in August. Needed to make some rapid gains, and I'm busy most of the time, so I didn't take care of my self like I should. Currently doing yoga to fix lower back pain and help with flexibility/mobility.

Didn't realize how much damage I had done until I realized that I haven't lifted in 4 days but my left hamstring is still tight and my right achilles tendon hurts. The yoga has been helping with my back, it just takes time.

Yoga girls trigger my foot fetish

how do i practice splits properly?
i feel like a cow when i try to do forward leaning splits.

I hear ya

I have to do yoga at home. I’ll get a raging hard on if I try to go to a class with milfs and soccer moms. Cat pose gets me every time.

What is it with the feet, weirdos.

me too

The fuck is wrong with you guys. I get ogling a nice round ass or a hefty rack. But, feet? Fucking feet?

its the most patrician fetish

>qt fit girl with clean, pretty feet and a perfect pedicure
what's not to like homo

Yeah great she has clean feet, glorious.

I’m not doggy styling her feet ffs.

Well what's to like about tits? Those are basically bags of sand.
It's a fetish what's so hard to understand

Every time there's a nigger like this
>pretending if you like a certain body part you are a weirdo
>thinking you are not the retard for not appreciating the entire human body
Out of here, brainlet.

I've been doing yoga in the park for a few months now once a week. Idk if I've seen any major flexibility gains but my back feels slightly better after doing yoga and my mind feels 10x better afterwards. I wish I'd started years ago and I'm pretty sure my balance is improving. Plus there's qt3.14s everywhere.

Some dude stylin manbun already in '92

Lol what it's just a couple of poses, you should probably doing some sport

>25 minutes into it I was sweating like a pig
>they said it was for beginners

Was this bikram yoga or something? I do the baby bitch mode stuff (hatha, would recommend) and when I started and I barely broke a sweat.

She seems legitimately a nice person

>do yoga at home
>back makes extremely loud farting noises on yoga mat