The one thing you want to know

If you could get the "ultimate guide" to anything Veeky Forums related at all, and I could bring in credible 1-2-3 steps from PhDs and fitness coaches...

What do you want to know, Veeky Forums?

How to get gf

Ultimate stretching and joint rehab guide
Ultimate cutting while maintaining max muscle guide

guide on "who is this semen demon?"

How to fucking recomp while eating pizzas.

Joint rehab is interesting...

How to be happy

What's holding you back?

How to make my fuck off levels of money, so that once I had attained a fortune and never had to wageslave again I could focus my life on getting into the best shape of my life, and not spend the last 6 hours working for others enjoyment.

I want a faster recovery i can only run 15km once a week for 2 weeks straight before skipping a whole week and i have enough

i don't know, that's the thing

i have made good progress in the gym, have a loving family, a nice group of friends, am doing a good degree and yet i'm not happy

doubt a girlfriend would change this desu

He said Veeky Forums related.

You might be having a food reaction. I've known people who knocked themselves out trying to figure out why the fuck they were so depressed, and it came down to having eaten too much sugar. Ya, just sugar. And have you ever tried to cut sugar out of your diet? They put it in EVERYTHING... fuck even protein shakes are loaded with it.

Try two weeks without sugar. If it's not that, try getting off certain carbs (like bread) which kind of do the same thing but sometimes tweak the nervous system, depending on who you are.

And if that doesn't work don't give up. Keep looking. Food allergies can fuck a person's head right up.

Biggest example: there's a whole bunch of people who were diagnosed autistic, from mild to deeply deeply severe (like they can't talk and just watch their hand wave in front of their face for hours) and it turns out it was just how food was being processed in the gut. They've brought kids up to 90% and sometimes 100% normal cognitive function just by looking at gut health.

It's the one thing everybody overlooks with depression.

So start with going no-sugar (and avoid artificial sweeteners ffs!!!!) and see how you feel in a couple weeks.

Why can't this beautiful girl be more than a stock photo :(

Ah, you're running yourself into the ground then.
Know your limits is the first step in overcoming your limits and progressing.

One of those ways is by consistently training under your current max limit.
Run 10km from now on.
Only occasionally run 15km once a month.
You'll still progress, and maintain.
If that's still too much and you still need that one week off...then you're going to hit the wall hard as shit.

How to lift confidence, joy and get emotional gains while burning selfloath and doubts

I have this

would 8k twice a week work ? i need to try new things i guess you're right cant keep getting away with hurting my dam shin every other week

Any progressions? The back bend can turn into a reverse plank or bridge I think, butterfly into sitting splits etc

I want a routine that incorporates hiit, strength and bodyweight altogether. I realize making up a routine is easier but I want to see the general direction

You should definitely lower your work load.
You're getting shinsplints as well? I bet your knees and ankles are killing you as well.

You have to work up to those lovels. Just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.

You're not building and priming your body, you're abusing your body and breaking it down by over reaching.

I'd say do 8k and go for long walks and maybe do some bodyweight squats everyday as well.
This will help get your body ready to do longer runs.

Are you sleeping?
You need sleep

i did a month of keto, still wanted to kys

8 hours everyday

i just kinda learned to live with it desu, just kinda miss my teenage years

Calorie and nutrition vision

Being able to look at any amount/type of food and instantly see all the nutritional information. Then use that to create ultimate big lean natty diet. Kinda like terminator vision.

Maybe you're living a life that's too mundane and routine. Your teenage years were years where you did all these things for the first time and you're missing those feelings
Why nor take a vacation or try a new hobby like diving or or backpacking or building RC planes

You must be new here

>just kinda miss my teenage years

You're looking back at the past and not looking towards the future. The past is gone, it only exists in your head. Your past always seems better because there is nothing uncertain about it and there's always fear and doubt about your future, it's why people become more nostalgic as they near the fear of death.

Figure out something you want, anything, and only focus on getting it. It doesn't matter what it is that you want, trying to get it will get your life moving again. And before you mumble "b-but I just don't want anything" let me say that yes you do want something, you're just not sure of what it is. So pick something and try to get it by learning about how to get it etc.

Psych M.A. student here, looking for the same thing ;_;

ultimate recovery guide

Will try guys, thanks, seriously.. Maybe rock climbing or going back to swimming will take me out of this routine. Might try some diy too to see if i dig that

Find your "Why

Then nothing else matters

Can confirm that the Lying Twist does wonders for the body

Saved. Thanks

But will these enable me to suck my own dick? I mean, obviously that's just a side goal, but it's still important