Fit people hate thread

Fit people hate thread

In all fairness, the chick looks awful, not feminine at all. Dude looks admirable though.

Gayest post on Veeky Forums. Congrats.

>there are people on this board who are 30 but haven't had their first heart attack yet

better resolution here

>>Complain that the female looks too much like the male
>>Gay

K.

She needs to do some squats or something. Likely needs to build her lats too. Adding some size to her ass and legs and widening her upper torso a bit will give her a better look.

That said, it looks like she does lift, so good on her.

I'm heavier than my doctor (as in fatter) yet my cholestorol is better than his. Go fig.

>anyone bigger than me is on roids
Jealous fuckers can't even see their toes so they have to put other people down for having the physique they couldn't achieve.

t. closet homo

Not that user but if I was going to suck a dick, I'd rather suck the chick's dick than his.

Lmaoing at your life. Have fun getting eaten by regular people when the apocalypse comes, you roided anorexic faggot.

I fucking hope I stumble across a post like this full of delusional ugly fatties so I can roast every single one of them

No, it looks like the cunt is being pumped full of low doses of the steroids that her faggot boyfriend is giving her.
That core is all gear, hardcutting agents and a small amount of situps.

She's litterally lost two decades off of the end of her life and will probably die from a heart attack in her late 60's.

Fair enough. I don't bother looking into gear all that much. The most I worry about taking is some protein, creatine blend and BCAAs so maybe that's why I don't have the right eye for that sort of thing.

>the strong fit people will die first because they are easier to kill

The average gear head or obese powerlifter have bodies that DEPEND on a stable safe society to function and maintain.
They're fucking cattle.

where the fuck do you think you are?

>rustled jimmies meme
>this screenshot is from either 2012 or 2011
>2012 was 5 fucking years ago
stop

can fit girls grip your dick harder while on top?

>he thinks fit girls will be the one receiving dick

Does self hate count?

>have date with fit chick tonight, marathon runner
>she's 34 with no kids
>all I can think about is I wonder how many abortions she's had

she probably can't get preggo

vagina surrounded by muscles, so yea.

My wife is a marathoner as well. They're a quiet, reserved bunch. Lots of professional/career high achiever types, with very high standards. She may have a relatively high body count if she's still single at 34, but she hasn't necessarily had a bunch of abortions.