One man with a rifle

>One man with a rifle
>at least 500 wounded

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461
youtu.be/eIFLXvK4yN4?t=1m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the point of lifting if you can just be shot and instantly lose all your gains?

He had something like 20 weapons.

how do you carry so much weaponry in your hotel room

How many can he handle at once? Does the sheer number of weapons, or the amount of ammunition for the weapons decide the number of inflicted casualties/wounded?

>they still think there was one shooter and it was an old man found dead in a hotel room

Ignorance truly is bliss, isn't it?

Ignorance is a lack of knowledge, not a lack of thinking ability you retard. Take your tinfoil hat off.

Enlighten me with your theory of what happened, user

> at least 500 wounded

Calm down lad, it was maximum 20. People have done more damage with the front grill of their trucks..

58 killed more than 500 hurt

nbcnews.com/storyline/las-vegas-shooting/las-vegas-police-investigating-shooting-mandalay-bay-n806461

"tinfoil hat"
....huh

In that case multiple shooters with semi automatics.

So how did they all get injured? Did they all get clipped in the arms by bullets or trampled on or something? I wonder how many bullets were actually fired though, the guy's' obviously missed tons of shots so t'he'y must of fired like 700-800 rounds?

if people start running like headless chickens, then shit happens

Plenty of places you can be hit with a bullet and not die, though probably more are critical and will die of their wounds.

The guy fired for several minutes straight with automatic weapons into a dense crowd.

>hear first bullet fire
>survival instinct kicks in
>100m world record sprint the fuck out of there
>stragglers are laying on the floor getting sprayed to shit
>some people start running when after 30 people have been fucked up next to them
>every man for himself but you were out of their as quick as the guy playing on stage
>alive

found a pic of the shooter

Vast majority of it was probably because of the panic and people getting stomped on in the crowd.

Yeah people fail to realize when they report injuries they mean all injuries that happened because of the event. Tramplings, people jumping through windows, people getting hit by fleeing cars, people who just tripped while running and busted their jaw up.

Guarantee at least half of those 400+ wounded weren't hit by gunfire.

deadlifts

by the definition of ignorance you are also ignorant faggot we dont know all the facts

“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.” -Rippetoe

>if only they all did their squats

You can unload a clip and then grab another fully loaded rifle without pausing to reload. He literally min/maxed for maximum bullets sprayed. Fucking mental.

Many of the wounded were from the stampede and ensuing chaos, not direct bullet wounds.

So what was it this time? Jihad or a supreme gentleman?

aesthetics

Looks like a supreme gentleman

Fascist!

Gee I wonder why the rest of the world realizes it's not the best idea to let people have guns.

Why didn't any freedom loving self defending gunmericans kill the shooter? I mean that's how it works right?

Farmer's Walk, I assume.

>So how did they all get injured?
"Traumatized", "someone screamed in my ear, now I have slight tinnitus", "I ran away and sprained my ankle because I'm a fat lazy piece of shit landwhale" etc.

More likely the latter, but I think probably just fucking insane.

Just dont be a bitch user if you have enough muscle a pussy like that cant even hurt you anyway. Also they fucking respect people that dont dive for cover like a bitch. I was there and I am still standing, me around the 1min mark:

youtu.be/eIFLXvK4yN4?t=1m1s

This dude looks like a human gundam

It apparently was some racemixing boomer with possibly gambling debts.

I'd be willing to have a finless society, but unfortunately we have a major party that openly supports and encourages a terror organization (BLM) and violently riots due to peaceful election results. If the government would wisen up and crack down on BLM and leftist thugs, I would disarm tomorrow, but as it stands guns are an unfortunate nessecity to protect myself from the barley sentient thugs who stalk the streets carrying out the agenda of the Democratic Party.

Im okay with this. They want to stay weak to represent their weak ideology that's fine by me!

You won't, if you just believe in yourself.

oh boy you really think some virgin shooter is gonna mess with a Chad ? watch my video you fucking beta faggot

>Chad challenge vs the virgin cower

This was a gun free zone and automatic weapons are illegal so this couldn't have happened.

>physical health is oppressive
how I know this person is a hambeast

Presumably some of the statistics must come from the stampeding/trampling that occurs when a stadium with tens of thousands of people starts mobbing for exit points.

he nonstop kept firing for 10 minutes and people just sat there as targets, I'd say that a good amount were shot

Wounded, not shot.

500 people either shot, hit by ricochet, trampled, fell down etc.