SS for women

Is there hope for me? I was born in a male body, but I'm a woman who's looking to possibly get on HRT and all the surgeries that the government will pay for, but I don't want to be so skinny anymore.

Is SS an okay program to get on even for a woman? I don't want to build too much muscle at this time, since I don't want to look too masculine. Basically I'm going for a Kylie Jenner look, bodywise, but I don't think she's a pretty girl so I'm gonna create my own look.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/the-new-taboo-more-people-regret-sex-change-and-want-to-detransition-surgeon-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

try noose hangs 1xfailure

The government pays for mentally ill individuals to mutilate themselves?

Listen mate let me be honest with you, if there was a surgery that could completely change you into a woman then I'd say go for it but there isn't, you only cause more problems and permanently damage yourself.

Don't believe in the lies of those who have gone through the surgery, a lot of them admit it made things worse a year or so down the line even though they first said its exactly what they wanted.

Want my advice? Try your best to get test in your body from your doctors because chances are your chemistry is all messed up and needs balancing.

>He replies seriously to a bait thread
Really nigga?

Bait.jpg

Listen "mate", I don't need your derogatory thoughts on my transitioning to know that I'm a woman. There's tons and tons of research and science backing this whole thing up and I'm willing to do whatever it takes to not want to break down crying when I see myself in the mirror. Imagine if you were born in a female body when you have the exact same brain as you do now. That's how I feel every single day of my life. So just PISS OFF with this fucking Jordan Peterson anti-SJW bullshit, I'm not even a SJW but derogatory know-it-all holier-than-thou bullshit like your comment really trigger me.

I got hooked, nice bait.
You was right that this is bait, forgive me user I was only trying to help.

yes where have you been?

I wanna fuck you up the ass!

The fact that the guy has clearly made no effort to pass didn't give it away to you?

The bait is in the water. I repeat the bait is in the water

You can stick it up your own, asshole.

I would if could

Bitch

SS IS PERFECT, I repeat PERFECT routine if you want to acquire a feminine physique

Do you not do squats or something? Nothing wrong with a little butt

L O N D O N

You're probably baiting, but if you're not:
Do not try to be a muscle trap. You will not look like a muscle-woman. You'll fill out way differently. Your bones are simply different. No amount of HRT will reshape them.

Squats should be your main lift if you want a feminine body.

fuck off back to /b/ and kys dumb ass. no bump.

anyone posting after this post is a certified retard.

>takes the bait
>calls other people retarded

Enjoy being a disfigured suffering abomination for the rest of your dypshoric life that you'll end prematurely like 40% of trannies, due to said mental disorder

>Is SS an okay program to get on even for a woman?
you're not a woman, dumbass

jfc why is this a medical option

Because regardless of how icky it might make you feel, itdoes reduce dysphoria and improve function.

OH MEIN GOTT

No it doesn’t. Suicide rates are no lower after transition. The team that pioneered the surgery no longer do it because it doesn’t improve outcomes at all, and in individual cases it actually makes things worse. A simple google search will reveal stories of hundreds of people who had the surgery then immediately regretted it because it was absolutely NOT what they were expecting to get. Idiots like you parroting pseudoscientific talking points put out by a lobby of people so mentally ill they think legislating pronouns is a more sensible option than real treatment for their delusions is one of the primary reasons this is even given the time of day, because transsexuals themselves are so rare they basically don’t exist.

Well said, user

>it was absolutely NOT what they were expecting to get.
They expected a Rolex but bought a cheap knock-off. The blame's on them.

And your comment is entirely beside the point, it's not about who's to blame here but what's right to do.

being a transsexual requires a lot of money and a lot of work and a lot of time, forever. You do waaaaaaaaaaaaay more than a regular woman to try to attempt to look like a woman. And you really have to do all of this before you are 26 and arguably no later than 22 for optimal results.

From what I hear, lesbians HATE MtF because no matter what you don't have a pussy. And that's like, their bag, man. Most Gays HATE MtF because you don't have boymode going on or body hair and that's like, their bag, man.

So that leaves weird cuckolding relationships, straight men and other trannies. Well since you spend your life and all your time and money trying to be accepted by either a man or a woman you don't really dig intimate, personal relationships with other trannies. As friends, sure, trannies have lots of tranny friends.

Women aren't really going to be into you too much unless you are into cuckolding because a lot of trannies stop getting hard and their dick shrinks up. So that's like cutting off sex for the woman and that's not fair so she will cuck you till she finds a real man then break up with you or you will be this weird third wheel until they decide they want children and then they will kick you out, unless you crazy crazy pass.

Becoming a MtF is the fastest way to cutting out almost all long term relationship (healthy relationship) prospects and being subjected to only short relationships and flings, which is why so many kill themselves i think.

Why is it that only Veeky Forums of all places tells me about this? This should not be a legal procedure, its barbaric and cruel to tell men this is anything less than cutting a hole in your crotch

You aren't a woman.

nationalpost.com/news/world/the-new-taboo-more-people-regret-sex-change-and-want-to-detransition-surgeon-says

> Ask advice
> get crazy mad and emotional over rational response
> throw around accusations

Guys I think this may really be a woman.

I say go for it, sister.

Even if this is bait, which it obviously is, transgenders suffer from gender dysphoria. It's a mental condition that people get over. But even if you play dress, don't expect everyone to say that your a girl.
TL;DR you're a man

Nice quads. I do some type of Squat or Deadlift errday bruh, but if you want to acquire a bigger lower body with a lagging/poorly developed upper body SS/SL is for a pretty good choice.

>I WAS MERELY

Is the point about blame entirely besides the point though? We don't allow people who are mentally ill to make major decisions about their life. We assume people who are seriously mentally ill lack basic capacity as legally defined. If we are arguing that what is happening is wrong then we must also apportion blame on those who are encouraging and enabling people to ruin their lives when they should be seeking help.

I'm going to pretend this is serious just to give a legit answer:

I'm trans and frankly while the HRT did numbers for helping keep the gender dysphoria at bay, it also made me lethargic and I lost my creative drive. After about a year of that I finally had enough of the downsides and while I still have dysphoria related issues I've chosen to make the best of the genetic cards I have and take that as far as I can.

Because let's be honest, if you don't start HRT during puberty it's never going to let you casually pass as a woman and with my wide ribcage and shoulders (relative to my waist) I was never going to really get away with it.

So basically, give up on the HRT, realize that you can still live even if you don't like your body and you might as well lift heavy shit and take your potential as far as you can than delude yourself into thinking you'll ever truly pass.