Have I reached my limit?

Have I reached my limit?

>start following a bulking meal plan/diet, 400 cal surplus
>clean bulk
>start lifting a bit heavier and with more volume
>gain no weight, sometimes lose a pound
>actually getting weaker

Whats the fucking point of all this effort.

Help please

rest.

Also eat more, 400 calorie surplus clearly isnt enough if you're losing weight.

I get 7.5 to 8 hours every night.

6'1"
185 lbs

Current macros
3200 cals
240 p
360 c
90 f

being natty doesn't help

Stuff your fucking face, be full all the time. I stress some work outs till fail.

You'll see results within a month

i'd venture to say your tdee isnt accurate. are you very active?

Eat more and sleep more

>Whats the fucking point of all this effort.

That's a good question, answer is no point. You will be much better off eating healthy, get lean body and lift once a week or two. As a natty you will not gain much, ever. Use your time and effort making money for example, dont waste it on lifting or anything ridiculous as that

>3200 cals
laughable
I'm 5'9 and I easily need 3500 to just maintain. Bump your calorie intake to 4000 a day then come back in a month

>I'm 5'9 and I easily need 3500 to just maintain.
No, you don't, and probably you arent.

Yes, I do, faggot

Post your exercising routines or you are full of shit

>6'1"
>185 lbs

>3200 cals

make that 5000kcals i mean come on

and if you think u can make big lean gains, thats only possible with roids

StrongLifts 5x5

How do you find out how many calories your routine burns?

I don't. I find out by my weight fluctuation and totally calorie consumption over the time I've lifted

Eating 3.5k calories maintains my weight, less I begin to steadily lose, and 4k I steadily gain

You're not eating at a surplus, you imbecile. Did you retards never take a basic science class in your life?

Thanks for the input. I based the caloric maintainence and macros off online bodybuilding calculators. My work also requires a lot of walking for the entire shift. Hard to believe this much food is just for maintenance or just a tiny surplus

Also why did you call me an imbecile

>eating at surplus
>lose weight
You fucking tool

Why aren't you eating sleeping or training right the fuck now?

this... try 1000 calories for a week or 2 and see what happens.. still losing add more, gain a pound or 2 drop to 800...

im op,yes i am very very active,me and my bf fuck a lot

OP, not sure what your genetics are, but I was your size couple years ago, I started eating so much that I didn't even enjoy food anymore, i did lots of lifts of 5 sets 5 reps at ~85% of my max and good lord I got big fast