FPH Reaction Edition

Thoughts on this Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zjA3KPnLK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

once you have a "decent" job you lose the ability to be posting political or gay shit like body positivity

I'm just going to assume it was a nude photoshoot and ask that you please do not link any photos

It's very difficult to be fired outright if you're a reliable employee. Hell, it's difficult to fire a shitty employee these days. There's definitely more to the story than she's willing to share.

I never do anything online with my name. I do have facebook, but am friends with just a few co workers and I only post pictures from my hikes. No politics, no jokes, etc...

most likely

The girl on the left is correct, I've met a few aspiring models and they've all been told the same thing despite being much thinner than the girl in the pic. The "fashion" world is fucked up.

The fashion world is run by fags and women

is there anything more pathetic than having to tell people they need to find you attractive?

This is more /pol/. Women who post themselves to promote being a slut and le body image fat is ok deserve to be fired.

unironically this

left has hips too big for fashion shoots. "too fat" is an oversimplification, saying she has the wrong body is more correct.
she is asian and her forehead is too big and her face is too square, so there is not a lot going for her in a fashion sense.
decent body for a wife though

No, I do it all the time because I'm cat-kin

>would unironically beat my meat to fat positivity protestors, thanks to the Asian.
Good googlymoogly.

>The "fashion" world is fucked up
the fashion world is what it is.
if you want to be part of it eat less shit and walk more, fatty.

jaysus fookin chroist!

this.

ever wondered why all fashion models are skinny and not fat?
it's simply because designers create their clothing with skinny people wearing it in mind because it simply looks better on skinny people.
and yet there are so many fucking delusional asshats "protesting" this fact

Pure unadulterated entitlement.

I love how nonchalant he is about it, like it has happened to him many times and is just part of his routine right now

>showing that fat is beautiful by being attractive to fit, muscular men
>not seing the hypocrisy

how do you even get a bank job with a gender studies degree in the first place?

why are americans so disgusting

Her face ruins it, she was probably told she was too fat to spare her feelings

thats foreign, look at the scooter and blue euro car in the back

It seems like they're jealous of the attention the job of 'model' brings in, and so they attempt to lash out by forcing the girls to be super thin and anorexic.

>you can do anything a thin person can do
how about a pushup

This upsets me on so many levels

Or a 10 min walk

Don't be retarded, the girl on the left has noticeable fat on her sides. If I posted a pic on cbt with that kind of fat distribution I'd be told that I'm a fatass.
That woman is trying to apply for modeling. MODELING. The qualification is literally looking good. She doesn't have the body (and not the face either).
It's not the fashion industry's fault that she tried pursuing a career in a field she's unqualified for. Nobody needs to cater to her delusions. Want to not be judged for your body? How about NOT TRYING TO BE A MODEL.

>you can still do anything a thin person can do
i don't think so

>muh foot is rotting off
>need two types of high pressure meds
>eat less?
>that's DISCRIMASHUN OF MUH CUNDISHUNS!

Gf is getting a bit fat, just got promoted to senior associate, making decent money... She wants me to co sign and help pay her student loans. W..what do I do?

All of these are exactly wrong apart from 5 and 9 which equate to
>you can work less by lowering your standards
>the people you befriend won't care about you enough to help you improve your own life

Eject

run

I hate people who take modern, western medical care for granted to the point they become this entitled. They discuss changing medications or even doctors so casually as if they're just going out for groceries or something.

Pull out!

lmao don't co-sign shit with your fucking gf what the fuck you wanna get your credit wrecked 5ever m8?

>other genders
>mfw

I'm willing to bet her fat lazy ass got fired for a legitimate reason and she's blaming it on this for sympathy.

Yeah man imagine if I applied to be a Sumo wrestler, they told me I was too skinny, and then I protested shirtless in the streets. People would say "Of course you can't be a Sumo wrestler, you're too small!" Same thing.

/pol/ was right about this

they usually are

Nice try eurotrash. Go watch the actual video. It's not from America.

Yeah I am a shitty employee. I did literally no work for the entirety of July and August this year. Somehow I never get fired. I just switch to a higher paying job every 2-3 years because I'm good at interviews.

>other genders
There are fucking 2.
>anything a skinny person can do
How about a pull-up or jog around the block without collapsing.

You already know the answer.

Yeah, this. Once met a girl with similar body, it looked as if there were two different women cut in half and swapped body parts, upper half a slim woman, bottom half a landwhale. I mean, that's okay, you maybe can't even fix that, just like some people have awkwardly long torsos or necks, but it just disqualifies from being a model, just like being short disqualifies from being an apehoop player.

Don't even have to go that way. That whale tess can't even stand up without help.

Why is this? I always thought some companies posted monetary incentives for low employee turnover or managers think training new employees is a time consuming process.

I've seen people keep jobs after be caught red-handed for theft.

Nice try walmart shitter. Its american look at how fat he is and how he is shitting everywhere

Literal piss out my ass

>"everything is perfect"

oh look who came over to visit from r9k. you can go back now.

Not a fat sympathizer but there's a bit of a difference here. A fat person physically is capable of being a model despite how undesirable it is. While a dyel cannot realistically be a sumo wrestler with any degree of success.

Good to see cartman is still true to form later in life

GF? Nigga, consider yourself lucky you didn't marry that cunt yet. Tell her to go fuck herself with some gangbanger's dick and get yourself THE FUCK out of there!

This is probably the case, but just playing Devil's Advocate, there are a few states that have "at will" employment. Meaning you could literally be fired at the drop of a hat just because fuck you, and they don't even have to explain why. Indiana is one example.

mirin that form

Don't work anywhere where they'll hire rotting cottage cheese and you'll be fine.

>that subtle middle finger

Meet Takanoyama Shuntaro
youtube.com/watch?v=0zjA3KPnLK8

My ex-girlfriend was a model for a good amount of time then she put on weight (not that much really, looked better IMO) and stopped getting jobs.
Most clothing being modeled is about silhouettes and the way the clothing drapes.
It's easier to create a line that is based on skeletal structure without too much extra meat, fat, whatever, to work around.
The modeling industry isn't about promoting any sort of body image (if that's what you draw from that you're misunderstanding the point), it's about selling clothes and promoting designers.
The model ideally doesn't take away from the clothing.
Realistically no one should look up to models for body inspiration and I think much fewer people do than these body acceptance types realize.

As a overweight person who really need to get off his ass I fear for a real weight loss pill, imagine how much more lazy people would become and destroy their body in other ways.

But Pavel was still 210-odd pounds and never even really succeeded as Makuuchi participating in only 2 tournaments at this rank both of which resulted in demotion.
In fact he was only barely skirting Jūryō for most of his late career after being demoted to Makushita after a 5-10 finish.
He was a fun fighter to watch but was extremely hindered by his weight (or lack thereof)

what diet do I need to achieve this?

Run, as fast as you can. Or just say no pay your own damn bills.

There is a reason that no one claims that short people are victims of discrimination by basketball leagues.

There is a reason that no one claims that weak people are victims of discrimination by football leagues.

There is a reason that no one claims stupid people are victims of discrimination by universities.

Modelling and fashion is for certain types of people, just like basketball, football and university is for certain types of people. If you are ugly, fashion fags don't want you. If you are short, basketball fags don't want you. If you are stupid universities don't want you.

The thought that everyone is equal, and that everyone deserves the same, is entitled marxist bullshit. The worst part is that these marxists teach the benefits of diversity while also trying to equalize everyone.

>no one claims stupid people are victims of discrimination by universities
"muh representation"

For the love of god, don't cosign shit

That plus extensive waivers for learning disorders are granted even when the student doesn't have a noticeable disadvantage.
All you need is a doctors note and you can get extensions on tests and homework on a whim.
Other than that it wasn't a horrible analogy.

>Average American
>Doesn't have a learning disorder
user...1 out of every 4 of the American race is some level of retarded or mentally disabled.

>Other than that it wasn't a horrible analogy

yeah it was. basketball, football, and university classes have predetermined rules. beauty and fashion doesn't. i'm not defending the whiny fatfucks but the comparison is retarded.

these 'le marxist oppressurs ruining muh culture' dumbfucks are bigger whiny bitches than SJWs

NEVER EVER EVER cosign shit.

Haha, I'd be interested to see something backing that up. You may be right if the case is people are becoming less intelligent over time as waivers are given out at a higher rate than before. I suppose it's certainly possible that that's the case.
Sports don't have any rules outright banning someone from participating if they're weak, it's just not likely to happen as it'll hinder your team.
Fashion doesn't have any rules outright banning people from participating if they're fat or ugly, it's just not likely to happen as it'll hinder your brand.
I think it was a fine analogy but even if you find it wasn't I feel you probably got the point they were going for, no?

Why is this even a question?

Bitch is getting fat and wants to lock you down. Run

>other genders

>he's American because I said so
>Islam is a religion of peace because I said so
>masculinity is toxic and we have to embrace feminism because I said so!

Why are yurocucks so dumb?

Can't we all get along and hate fat people?

>REEE STOP POINTING OUT OUR BULLSHIT
>People complaining about us are WORSE than people who shut out other opinions on campuses, sometimes through violent means

Thank god I went to an engineering focused university and didn't have to deal with liberal arts troglodytes like you with joke degrees. Let me guess, you expect productive members of society to bail you out as well?

Why the fuck is his shit YELLOW? Also love how he carries toilet paper/napkins in his hand like he does this all the time.

>fat fills out your face and makes you look younger
Fucking kek
I have a before/after pic that they need to see then

>Other genders.

Fat chicks are gross and smell like deli meat.

Not true. I was fired within a month of new management by them purposely scheduling me when they knew I had uni classes, because I gave them my schedule. I called ahead, they're like "oh it will be fine, don't worry, must have been a mistake"; but when I came late after coming from class, she has a write up waiting for me. She straight up lied and said she never got my schedule, crumbling up the piece of paper that I had given weeks earlier with my schedule within her hand and fading it into the trash. She said "what is this? Idk what this is" as she threw it away. Bitch straight up manipulated and lied to get me fired ASAP

>if you are stupid universities don't want you

false

tons of niggers go to ivy league universities based on their abilities to shoot balls through a hoop

Partially true. Tons of niggers go to ivy league universities because of affirmative action. Whites and Asians get points taken off while Jamal and Pedro get points added because they're too stupid.

Yeah.
Tons of retarded rich whites go to school because their parents can write a large check as well.

>Wants a cushy easy job where you literally just have to eat less.
>Still can't muster the self control to eat less.

Holy crap. That is so shitty of her. Look I'm strong dude but I'm also kind of ugly so on top of going to the gym, I also have a job. Women who are above average looking really think that the windows of heaven should open up for them even though they put in no effort. I blame this on tinder.

Models are supposed to be ultra hot, not just "yeah she's probably the hottest one in that group of girls" hot. And it's honestly not just women. There are a lot of nice guys with the same problem. Social media, over sharing and our constant need for self affirmation are killing society.

Angry niggie sighted

Even the walk is optional. That's great.

You kind of have that backwards user.
You see only a handful of blacks actually get into those ivy league schools. The Asians who've earned their place?
They're mostly kept out so that more whites can get in.
It's a fact.
Look it up.
The rest are people from foreign countries who are amazed at how dumb the average partially lobotomized American actually is.

left with some make up and a bit of fitness would rock my world t b h famalaminhos

No, it's not a fact. They try to shove niggers into everything. Did you hear about that Indian guy who only got into med school for pretending to be black?