something about this seems a bit homosexual

welcometofit.jpg

routine?

>all those dyel homossexual statues

Open the way for a real alpha

w-what yaoi hentai is this pic from?

You mirin plebs?

Keep posting ffs

Lololol right? That's what I'm sayin nigga! Fucking white shits got nothin better to do den make wack ass faggot statues an shit.

Excuse the /pol/ly caption

>excuse
why? I'm ok with this

I'm not trying to start a political discussion, that's all.

It's a positive message though

ban

tfw no marble statue gf

Holy shit were the Greeks dicklets?

>not being a grower and surprising women

pathetic

They made them smaller so faggots like you wouldn't be tempted to suck them right off the statue.

Overhead press
Incline bench press

Currently what I'm working towards too and it's going nicely since summer is almost here

post of the year

in can be, it can also not be

Genetics

dat baby dick doe

I love that they emphasize the strongest muscles in the human body: the glutes, back, hamstrings. We really need to go back and instead of doing 10 different chest exercises in one fucking session, work on the muscles of the gods and become beautiful.

>that calf to thigh ratio

you'se are like littl babby. watch this

Statue thread?

statues are so beautiful, im wanting to start myself but have no clue on where to start.
post inspo

Good luck being as good as an artisan in sculpting human figure in this decadent age. There was a peak and we've been in decline in a long time. Many techniques and schoolings have probably been lost.

Good luck being as good as an artisan in sculpting human figure in this decadent age. There was a peak and we've been in decline in a long time. Many techniques and schoolings have probably been lost.

>lmao1ball

Chris?

thanks, i dont plan on becoming a contemporary da vinci by any means, but it seems like a beautiful hobby to get into, i already enjoy sketching but sculpting seems much more rewarding

It's so you don't immediately try to suck it off you flaming homo

>ywn jizz so hard it chips marble

pygmalion pls go

everyone reply this post saying how funny it is etc
>le include meh in le screencap xD

checked

True-ish, they tried to make statues with big dicks but people kept stealing marble cocks

Edward Aston had/has my goal body 2bh

Dude, the post was funny. But I doubt it is screencap worthy.

You're just mad, because you got roasted.

bro that's an 0ld joke that's why

that wasn't my post, user. the reply post to it wasn't that funny either.

You're clueless

Breker's style was fucking hideous, it pisses me off his ugly shit is worshiped just because of the natsoc connection

forever,
>inb4 dickletd start making fun of the proportions

anyone elses dick get really tiny when its super cold

your not meant to be looking at the dicks you faggot

mirin them obliques

This. He was a hack with some basic technical chops but a sophomoric sense of composition, in service to a bunch of delusional mass murderers that were basically ISIS with a better wardrobe.

They literally believed that having huge dicks made you closer to an animal.

YOU ARE SO ABOVE ALL PEOPLE THAT LIKE THIS JOKE OOOH

Holy shit! How is this possible by hand?

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S BOSS OF THIS ARENA

all these guys who became works of art not being aware the future generations would all be laughing at their tiny dicks

autism + genetics / talent + hundreds of thousands of hours practice

Drink bleach, you fucking lice.

I dunno i had seen some of the images long before i learned who had made the stuff and liked sme of them a lot.

To add old timey wrestlers and lifters alongside physical culturists

>You're clueless
Probably, but I can see decadence. My city built some outdoor art with pigeons surrounding a fucking soup can.

same guy

You seem bothered

Niggershitskinjew detected

at least he isn't a sodomite lmao

Sandow had such a great physique, no overpowering effeminate chest, thiqque core and popping delts.

Do you honestly believe people walk by and see this as a work of art.
It's just some shit council funded thing erected for reasons, they're everywhere.
Has nothing to do with the quality of art currently producible. Masters are born once in a century, exceedingly rare ones like Michelangelo born even fewer.
Works are a product of the mind not the society, the kind of mind humanity doesn't see often.

>Do you honestly believe people walk by and see this as a work of art
Yes, especially when the soup can is a homage to Andy Warhol.
I just think that in today's age, it's difficult for people to do traditional art. It's even looked down upon in art schools as being traditional (or whatever the word is). I remember watching some youtube rant from an artist talking about how art school purposefully does this and tries to steer students away from traditional art and such, exclaiming how everything is about shock value and there is no value. I don't got the link though...

Nah, sodomite is still above any brown tint, kys my man

LOL
Nobody takes Warhol seriously, only a few retards and people who don't know what to think do.
That's just post-modernist schlock you're hearing, it really isn't as bad as you think. The dumbest voices are the loudest and people like to point them out.
Art schools are the last place people who produce substantial works go.

t. homo

T. Nigger and forever bottom of the species

cause they was not black, only blacks live in a climate that let your dick be big flaccid without falling of. try to throw your dong around at winter in some white countries, your dick would be frozen off before age 5.
That's why niggers have a big flaccid dick, and whites have a small flaccid dick. the ones with a big flaccid dick didn't have a dick when they hit puberty.

Question...why were there no BALD men shown in ancient sculpture?... did men just not go bald back then?

because you're both repressed faggots

No one bothered to sculpt bald men because they're ugly and no woman will love them unless they have money.

Thank you user. The Breker spamming needs to fucking stop. Taken out of context I actually kind of like his work. But the pathetic stormfag larping aspect of it, and the fact that he was literally making Nazi propaganda, really kills the appeal.

So many art threads on /pol/ are ruined by that fucking snake one being posted seven times. These guys are just fucking obsessed with Breker and it's really pathetic.

>literally making Nazi propaganda, really kills the appeal

>literally nazi

You're revealing your powerlevel, reddit. GTFO

>i don't like it cause the guy who made it was a nazi
Great argument.

When did this people even get here?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Indeed

Well there were definitely balding or bald portraits in ancient sculpture, at least in Greece and Rome. Vespasian here is balding, for example. Any work attempting actual realist portrayal of a person wouldn't have avoided baldness if the guy was bald.

I have never really thought about whether there are any idealized works with bald men, I'm guess not. Wouldn't have been very ideal.

Another example

this is pasta right? i read this in a screencap like 2 weeks ago

MANDELA