What motivates you to lose the fat?

What motivates you to lose the fat?

Looking in the mirror and realizing how much you disgust everyone.

That image I always had of what I wanted to look like. I feel like I owe it to my fatty childhood self to be that person.

my boyfriend

good reasons
I quit drinking this month and I've been losing a lot of weight because of it. I've been wanting to get lean forever but didn't wanna be sober.

The shame I've brought to my father and the ruin I've brought to our House.

My obesity has crippled my life. Due to being physically unattractive and weak I have very little self-confidence. I dropped out of high school because my failure with women depressed me too much to endure it.

Now I'm 28 and I've never had a job, partly because I'm too ashamed of my disgusting fat to face the public and partly because my only real options are physical labor, which I'm not in the condition to do.

My father finally got fed up with my lazy ass and took me to work with him. I made very good money but I just didn't have the physical stamina to keep up with him. He was forced to let me go.

I have nothing and I am nothing, except a giant pile of shit jelly. I'm a disgrace to my family. All of the men in my family are tall, strong, athletic and tough. They all spent their youths getting into fights and fucking everything that moved. I inherited the height but I haven't lived up to what came before.

Putting more pressure on my, several of my cousins have died. This has left me the only one who can carry on the family name. My father and uncles all lean on my to father a son and continue the lineage but I can't do it if I'm a fat fuck.

I never want to feel this shame again.

>This has left me the only one who can carry on the family name

That reminds me: this is the first time I've thought of boogie in several weeks, like it's been that long since I last saw a boogie shitpost on Veeky Forums

What's going on?

not paying attention?

I know it's silly but my family puts a lot of importance on it.

Military is my safest bet at middle class life.

Focus on your goals brother. Dedicate your whole fucking life from now on to getting to the point you want go. If you want to lose weight, start with it NOW. Keep focussed, don't let your guard down. You can do it brother.

>military
>get shot
>be cripple
>be on VA benefits till you die if your lucky
Go ahead goy prop up the military indusrial complex and oil industry.

>Grandmother had diabetes.
>Mother has diabetes.
>Father is just a weak piece of shit.
>Good friend died this year, 27, heart failure.
>I'm addicted to cake and have to use a rope for a belt because I outgrew my last one.

I need to be better than this. I AM better than this. 20 lbs down, 80 to go.

motivation is not enough
I'm motivated but still feel lazy and tired all the time, I have no strenght to train

I don't know anymore. I just do it despite having nothing to look forward to.

>disgusted at myself when I look at myself in the mirror after showering
>bored of vidya
>bored of anime

Getting healthy is really the only thing I have

i have a picture of my lazy fat fuck self as background

My dad raped me when I was a kid.
I don't hate my body because I got fat.
I got fat because I hated my body.
Because he ruined it.
Because he made it filthy.
His hands turned me into something that DESERVED to be fat.
I'm not standing for it anymore.
I'm taking my body back.
Then I'm going to kill him.

You are in the perfect position then. Stop thinking about the years you have wasted.

>Rope for a belt

I recently had a newborn and care for my elderly parents. They live in a guest house in the back. If something happend to me i would leave my wife and child and parents in poverty so i needed to get everything in check at least live untill i can build something sustaining for them. Having so many people depend on you to live will change you really fast. Its mostly for my son i wanna be around to build him an empire to take for himself one day. So far down 25 lbs

Started eating healthy, doing cardio and pushups to join the army and earn Dad's approval. Ended up hitting the gym for my oneitis.

>military industrial complex
>bad

Nongloablist brainlets out

t. Samwell Tarly

Beetus. Diagnosed in May, hopefully getting off meds this week, down 60lbs.

Feeling good, and I can't fuck up my diet because I'd loose my feet or eyes.

>hemispheric/global market
>open borders
>welfare state
Lol. Wouldn't this basically be neoliberal/libertarian/ancap paradise?

>supporting the globalist cuckoldery of the white race

other people. compliments and mires make life worth living. ESPECIALLY from men, not even gay

>Getting pussy.
>Living longer
>Not being a walking meme
>Getting Pussy
>Being healthy
>Getting more pussy

Fuck off back to /pol/ with that meme slut, noob.

It's just what will work for me and my situation. I didn't say it was for wveryone or that it's some great thing. If you guys have other avenues of success then by all means use.

Forgot pic

What motivates me is that I can fit into clothes I previously bought, and that one day, I might even have a chance at getting another gf. 100lbs down, 50 more to go. Shit sucks senpai, but you either lose the weight or you don't.