Fuck the world

Be me
>be diagnossed with autism
>get depressed and eat too much and get fat at 7
>put on a gluten free diet so it will cure my autism
>this was back when gluten free bread tasted like shit
>at afterschool care everyone gets ice cream and i get soy ice fake cream shit or crappy strawberrie sorbet
>i binge and become obese by 11
>put on an adkims bullshit diet briefly and then takwn off it
>im allowed to eat wwhateveri want in highschool
>not as fat as i was in primary school
>stay the same weight since i stop growing (size 18/16)
>at 17 cunt mum convinces me bread made me fat and i can lose it by eating paleo
>lose weight but taken off of it because mum doesnt like how fast im losing the weight
>diagnosed with overactive thyroid
>it becomes underactive
>get deepressed
>mum encourages me to drink alcohol
>binge eat while drinking loads of alcohol
>become more obese than ever in my life (size 24 aus)
>beleive for ages paleo can fix me
>lose weight and gain even more back over and over again because i kept coming off it because i was having psychotic problems
>realise later on at one point during my psychosis i lost lots of weight just eating less without being on a special diet
>fast on and off for 8 weeks to learn to control my hunger
>can now eat normal for the most part
>aim to eat between 1300 to 1700 calories
>doesnt seem hard because im not doing retarded extreme dieting and learned to control myself
>lose weight
>mum doesnt beleive ill be able to fix my health issues by eating moderatly and beleives bread is evil and uses it as an excuse to not controle herself and completely destroy her life
>insists im fat for a special reason and the doctors just couldnt track that i must of had a thyroid disorder since o was 7

>complete dissonance of her terrible parenting.
>when she causes fuckups she just calls it "bad luck"
>to her actions dont matter, its all fate working against us
>anything to not improve

no one cares, faggot.

Fuuug u fag

nice blog feggit

Ur a homo

at least your parents cared enough about you to put you on diets

my family just let be balloon up to 350lbs by age 18 cause they didn't give a shit

i wish my parents had put me on a diet or cared enough

Nonono fuck you, gluten free, adkins and paleo are not portion or calorie restrictive diets

Adults ruined my life, YOU RUINED YOURS ON YOUR FUCKING OWN WILL

FUCK you and die you morbid peice of fucking shit.

Die lard ass, you got fat on your own.
I was forced to develop a binging disorder from nonrestrictive dieting

FUCK YOU FAT FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT DIE DIE DIE

>be me
>raped by dad at age 6
>fat for the entire rest of my life up to age 23
>currently restricting with "retarded extreme dieting"
>it's not that i actually think it's a good idea, it's a psychological blockage
>the problem is that i really really hate my body really a lot and irrationally perceive it as the cause not only of my own suffering but of all the world's ills and i believe i don't deserve food
>it's this same belief that caused me to eat so much to begin with: in my eyes, there was no point in trying to be healthy or have self control because i was already a horrible murderous monster with no soul and the most i could aim for was to embrace my spiritual hideousness and just be the biggest seething pile of sin and garbage i could be
>the reason i hate my body so much in the first place, and always have even when i wasn't fat, is because of what he did to me, he ruined it, now i'm forever fundamentally unclean and subhuman thanks to him
>whatever, i don't care if it's "retarded" to constantly aim for as low as i can possibly go with calories without binging and usually eat a maximum of 1,000 cals a day, the fact of the matter is it's working really well
>i'm going to make it out of this
>i'll show him
>he'll get his
>my promise to myself is that no matter how long it takes, one day i'll be not only no longer fat, but so skinny it kills me, and maybe then he'll finally be sorry for what he did
>maybe then i'll finally feel small enough to be pure again
>maybe if i can become as small as a child again i can turn back time and become innocent again too
>i won't have to habitually tear my skin out anymore because there won't be any sick feeling underneath to purge away
>i'll erase the permanent stain he left on me if it's the last thing i do
>and it fucking will be
:'^)

cause not only of my own suffering but of all the world's ills

Seems you have unresolved psychosis of beleiving you are god.

I delt with that because im verry sensitive and when something not that traumatic happened to me i went full retard and got full anxiety until i got burnout and thought i was god and that i could do everything and that i was evil or that god hated me.
Went to a ward 3 times as well.

All this silly stuff, and being able to fix my mental problems over internet sexual coersion in my 20s caused anxiety.

I still think crazy stuff at night time.

Ward user again

Didnt he even get in trouble at all?
How about making him die in an accodent?
Btw you gotta accept that he is bad and doesnt care about you, rewire your brain, become a NEW you.
You can just rewire your mind and make yourself a mental virgin again, and then the only past that matters is the past tou accept as mattering, because you are a video game avatar! You are all of existexiste
Realise other people will love you for not having a perfect shell.
Friends, or a husband, be around nondegenerate people.
Dont accept what that monster did to you as part of you.
Or that it was even done to you.

MAKE YOURSELF REBORN
REWRITE EVERYTHING

Edgiest post on Veeky Forums

I mean there's decent amounts of research showing the link between gluten/dairy and autism. Maybe it was less to do with weight and more the fact your autism behaviors were bad? If you found something that works for you keep with it man but don't hold the shit against your mom forever, I'm sure she loves you and just wants you to be happy.

you think i'm actually going to read that whiny shit you eternal faggot?
no one gives a shit about your retarded life.
fuck off and cry in a corner you waste of cells.

My man, you need to get some mental help otherwise you'll never make it. Mental equilibrium and peace is just as important as physical fitness when it comes to making it. Know yourself.

It wasnt... I didnt punch holes in walls or anything.

All i wanted was to be not made fun of

FUuuck you roastie

Oh my god fuck yourself all im doing is typing shit, you dont know how much ive accomplished

I bet your over 300lbs

#partyhard

I'm not obese or anything I'm not even the dude you responded too
I weight about 70 something kilos

>implying that starving yourself like a bitch is a way to get back at anyone
>implying that getting fit and strong and literally beat the shit bout of him isn't the right thing to do

What the fuck is
>Beleive

Fingers too fat to type properly? Fuck off, go blog somewhere else you fat fuck.

>Boo hoo parents forced me to eat this stuff durrr

By the age of 16 you should have more than enough cognitive ability to look up and research how to actually lose weight, but instead you just blame your surroundings like the fat, lazy mental fuck you are.

your mum probably knows a lot more about this shit than you do, id follow what she says.

also - youre fucking retardd

Nope, couldnt take busses or get away from my mum until this year after breaking control by rewriting my mind and going to a ward 3 times.

No she is a fat as fuck retard stfu roastie whore.
She smokes and blames bread for why shes so fat and cant walk and has back pain but wont do anything about it.

>mum
>but me mum
>me mum made me

holy shit OP then stop giving a shit about the old braphog in the first place

nice blog post faggot

USA was a mistake. I'd say murder suicide but you mother, although stupid like all Americans, seems to be a nice person that cares for your ungrateful fatass ass.
Take thing in hands like a man, eat less, exercise, and make you mother believe it was all thanks to her so she feels better. Don't be a dick and don't be a crybaby.

Great work. Balance is key. Some people have shit parents. As long as you don't make their mistakes you're good.
You will only be healthy by learning to love yourself. Even if that means all your money asking a good psych to help you for a year, it's needed. Don't diet to the point where your metabolism shuts down. It never ever ever starts back up. Increase movement before decrease food
Not everyone has the confidence of a privileged neurotypical white male

Fuck you all, have some compassion

>mum
>size 24 aus
Neato bait my dude

what the fuck is this