What qt are you lifting for Veeky Forums?

What qt are you lifting for Veeky Forums?

I lift to find her

5ever

Girls just make me angry these days. I want to be a girl so I can experience the benefits they have but I'm also attached to my masculinity so w/e I'll just keep trucking

The best one.

Go back to /pol/.

>mfw I found one of these irl

She's so cute but I don't know how to approach.

>they're all fat or already taken
How do we meet them?

What is she when famous for

At this point, any of them.

oh jesus...
oh god...

I'm lifting so I can handle a high test girl

Too much ass.

>lifting for women

I lift for my pure waifu

get the fuck out
I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT!!
TAKE YOUR FAGGOTRY AND LEAVE!!

>literally perfect ass

My girlfriend.

Barbarian-fu, always

My nigga.

I think that was all I had of asses

Who is she?

Thank you bro.
All of your contributions to the thread were awesome.

I'm lifting for Cheekie

Don't deny it.

hey who is this

pls respond senpais

Bald, nigger-loving bitch

The titty monster is a random chick who survived the Vegas massacre

The blonde girl in my class. We always stare at each other and smile. I’m so in love with her.. fuk

more please.

post hidden

Ireland please..

Met one recently, went out a few times as friends before found out taken

>zug zug

Someone like this.

more hard work than it is worth trust me

>not having a loving waifu to cheer you on during heavy lifts

Don't shy girls usually become the biggest sluts? As soon as other men give her attention, she sluts out or something like that?

a non-existent manic pixie dream girl

Apparently lifting helps me to get more chicks. Had quite the successful year regarding women, hooked up with a few from tinder. I just' don't understand. Those women I hooked up with barely work out and do not have the greatest body type, although they are kinky as fuck. They tell me all the time "my god you are so hot" (No pics, I'm still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards) but I never say sth like this in return. Is it unfair of me to think that I,who spends a lot of time in the gym, want someone with a somewhat decent and fit body? I mean I don't mind the sex, but still. At some point I'm just annoyed by those bitches

sauce?

One day

I lift in hopes to defeat alcoholism and depression fueled by my ex gf disappearing on me and my friend dying

For her

This qt right here :3

What does she squats, a dead sabertoth? An alive sabertooth?

literally who

Any qt that wants to be the dominant one in the relationship and take care of me once I hit pic related mode.

I'd like to but I'm ugly unfortunately

leave pls

No time, I need to lift. So should you faggots.

Are those tits fake?

I lift for my future wife. I can't wait to meet her one day.

The bros on the 'ch0n!

Uh, also lesbian btw.

go back to /pol/ you scum

Go home Ireland, yer drunk

I lift to drown out the voices that tell me to end myself.
I do this so that I can drink less alcohol to do the same.

I lift because I want to impress people I care about who I have disappointed with my miserable failure of a life.
I do this because lifting is the easy way out to impressing them when compared to actually improving my life.

I lift so that I never get walked all over like a doormat ever again.
I do this in the hopes of people not bothering me to start with, because deep down I am still the same person who assumes a prone doormat position at the first sign of aggression.

I lift so that Jesus may forgive me for defiling the temple of the soul, my body, in all these years prior.
I do this so that I forget about the fact that the real reason is that I am afraid of dying and am desperately trying to make this sack of meat last as long as possible.

I lift to lie to myself Veeky Forums.
I do this because I am weak.

now you have the full experience

keep it up bro
we all gunna make it

> imagine being this assmad

I was abused and neglected as a kid, so if there is any "qt" for whom I lift, it would the "inner child" of me who never had a chance at real happiness. I lift for that cute little kid that I was, who never got a chance at normalcy or happiness, just to hypothetically give him something to be happy and proud about. I like to envision myself as a young child with a genuine smile on my face as a means to motivate myself in the gym.

shut the fuck up /r9k/ get out of this board

The amount of Eliot Rodger's this place seems to harbor amazes me. I wonder if having a sister and/or caring mother helps with tempering this over the top misogyny. On that note I wonder if having a brother and/or caring father helps with over the top feminism.

I mean, anecdotally that is my experience, all the families within my extended family are close knit and have several brothers and sisters. All the girls hate the neo feminism trying to demonize men and all the males hate the pants on head retarded mysoginy attempting to dismiss women as garbage.

The very few people I know that dislike men or women are nearly all from divorced households or from single child families. It is as if, and bear with me here, childhood experiences and resentments regarding genders carry over into adulthood. I reckon the majority of gays, transgendered etc. are also from varying degrees of dysfunctional families.

lmao it's alright kiddo die alone and childless I'm sure it's great.

DABU
A
B
U

For my wife.
She cums to videos of me deadlifting and squatting. No joke.

This is the dream.

The true goddess of Veeky Forums

>caring mother
is this even possible? envy you guys.

My mom is the best human being I've met in 26 years.

Same senpai. Feels good.

Same here, she's a saint 2bh

>tfw no qt who loves you so much that she gets off literally just from watchig recordings of your body moving

Why live

She is without a doubt the best person in my life. It isn't even a competition, I don't compare other people to her, she is above that. There is quite literally nothing I would not do for her. She has, and will be, the only constant in my life. There is nothing I could do that would make her abandon me, and there is nothing she could do that would make me abandon her.

I sometimes feel sorry for people who have never experienced this sort of unconditional bidirectional loyalty.

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIR

Where is this from?

I sometimes want to be a girl with a twin sister with whom I share anything and everything and vice versa. I imagine no relationship is as close and unconditional as that one. I don't want a relationship based on physicality, it gets boring rather fast and it never fills the void in my heart/soul.

Where the base animal is satisfied with dumping his seed and generating offspring, I desire more. Are we cursed by wanting a deeper emotional connect? For wanting to not be alone in this existence. A deep seated desire to know someone is going through the same as you, to be one with someone/thing outside of your own mind, to be able to fully connect with something that is not your own conscience.

It isn't that sex "isn't enough", it is that sex doesn't even belong in the same category as the thing that I am looking for.

Sounds gay as fuck when you write it out but yeah absolutely this

Mind you I sometimes think my father has been an absolute disservice to her. When Freud talks about the Oedipus complex, I understand and identify with it to a degree.

Why not stay a guy and still have a twin sister?
Geez, too many faggots on fit.

Because that isn't how identical twins work user, identical twins are always the same gender. It wouldn't really be identical otherwise now would it?
Also the picture the poster I was replying to used is of a twin sister pair.

>lifting for any woman under 6'2"

kinda cute

already married