Can i get a Veeky Forums thread thread?

Can i get a Veeky Forums thread thread?

amazing

I've got to go to bed now. If this thread is still up tomorrow when I get home, I'll continue the dump.

the absolute madman

This is definitely /x/, my dude. I'm probably the one who you saved this image from anyhow.

>see humanity
>drive even faster
God fucking dammit.

This board has the best stories.Veeky Forums is a close second.

Chuck Fucking Exorcising Norris.

that's priceless

buddahbrah is a pussy

should have given the beast a haircut

Anyone have any cringe/hilarious transformation photos? Those are always my favourite.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that_that little gust my dear_.you caught me off guard_yes_so gentle it was though_hmmmm_let me taste this little one_just one small sniff_..sniff_ah_.ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff_and yet_so strong_yes_the odor_.sniff sniff_hmmm_.is that_.sniff_.hmmm_.I can almost taste it my dear_..yes_.just_sniff_.a little whiff more if you please_..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff_ah yes I have it now_.yes quite_.hhhhmmmm_delectable my dear_..quite exquisite yes_..I dare say_sniff_.the most pungent one yet my dear_.ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff_.yes_.

>manlets band together and form a normal size human
fuckin hell i haven laughed this hard a long time

I've read this multiple times and only just realised it says 'prostate exams' and not just 'exams'.
Help, I may be retarded.

>9 grams of cholesterol.webm

Ah, a classic, I remember this thread. Good times.

this is still the funniest shit man. I love this screencap

Wow,this is kinda morbid. What the fuck is wrong with some of you?.

I was looking for this one. Kek