/fraud/

/fraud/ - "stop making shit ops, copy pasting isn't that hard" edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/ before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, height, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

No, we cannot tell you how to dose your AI.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on homo-eroticism general:

C A T G I R L S

Convince me to get over my fear of needles

why do we care

Just fucking stick in your dick you fucking loser.

If you are too wimpy to take the tiny pinch of a needle, you are kind too wimpy to be a serious muscle builder.

*kind of

If someone else put it in your glute without you seeing it you probably wouldn't even notice anything.

>went to tranny hooker
>coming up with reasons to stall by the mirror for the excellent lighting
Cuts coming along well boys

I hate tren though, its made me gay

Get way drunk, make a square to clean with a highlighter on your leg, and jam it in
The fear is worse than the reality

I hate tren because I
can't
FUCKing
SLEEP

first cycle how this

I love tren. I can sleep 4-5 hours a night without feeling like shit. Sweat through my shirts though.

Yeah, but 4 hours a night isn't enough for me.
It's like torture.

I sleep normal, lil worse
But then once or twice a month Ill sleep like 12+ hours
Not bad

>500mg
>first cycle
>1 vial
>65 bux

short

Without tren, I sleep like 9-10 hours and still feel like shit.

Color me jealous

You dont go around suckin dicks tho
Whatever
Que sera sera

there's 250 mls for 35, both dom. can get 250 int for 20

Will I need caber on hand if I'm running 100 tren e a week? TUDCA dosage for 50 var a day? Is 500 eq a week a good dosage for someone that's never used it?

mg, not ml.

Still kinda pricey but 500mg/ml would wreck your virgin muscles with pip

No
Not needed
Kinda low cause its weak but still ok

>Will I need caber on hand if I'm running 100 tren e a week?
100 wont do shit (for gains and prolactin)
>TUDCA dosage for 50 var a day?
meme
>Is 500 eq a week a good dosage for someone that's never used it?
wiki

>Will I need caber on hand if I'm running 100 tren e a week?
Probably not but I've seen people lactate on that dose so buy it just in case. Also, let's be honest, you're not actually gonna be doing 100mg after like week three.

>TUDCA dosage for 50 var a day?
var is metabolized by the kidneys so you're probably good with none. Try 500mg a day if you're starting to get liver sides.

>Is 500 eq a week a good dosage for someone that's never used it?
Could go higher but thats fine.

approximately how much would l be spending a month on this?

>not running 5-6 different compounds in high doses simultaneously without having a pct, having a bunch of side effects, doing literally zero exercise and then complaining to /fraud/ about being a eunuch when you come off cycle

i think you are doing roids incorrectly

:)

I recognize that source.
You won't have enough with 1 vial.

After how many injections will pip be less painful in Virgin muscles? I would like to stop noticeably limping twice a week

4 x 250mg/10ml?

Woops misread that.

Two vials of 500mg x10ml should be enough for a 20 week 500mg cycle.
What is your cycle plan?

wait grandpa isn't natty anymore?

Takes a while. I still get pip from enethate, very minor though. Where do you pin

I have pinned each glute twice so far. I need to purchase 1" needles to pin ventroglutes soon

>doing literally zero exercise
You're describing 99% of Veeky Forums

All your money

Fuck is happened here guys?
Pinned two days ago and its been kinda itchy. No pain but solid lumps. Kept thinking it was oil just sitting there until today.

Kek where the hell are you pinning?

Could be an inflamed buildup of oil.
Keep a watchfull eye on it and make sure it decreases.

You should pin with 1 1/2 if pinning glutes. And yeah only two pins you're going to get pip for a while.

If itchy it could be an infection. Are you sterile when injecting?

Failed miserable at pinning my glute.

Also. I'm on week 3 of my cycle with no pct or AI. Gonna pick some up ASAP. but will I be fucked or what.

Last I checked my
Estrogen: 210
>cutoff being 190

Testosterone: 2200
>cutoff at 800

Did I fuck up.

was looking at 12-16 weeks

>no pct
>no ai
did you even read the sticky or ask for help before you went and did this? i haven't even cycled yet and I know better than that man

he probably will be afterwards

I pin with 1 1/2 on my ass cheek, you need 1 inch for VG right?

You'll be more then fine.

>no AI
Order some now. Not in 5 minutes, now.
Last thing you want is titties. Sure it sounds great but trust me it isnt.

I am. But I guess not enough.
Would wipe down my desk, needles and hands with alcohol. Then used gloves. And after drawing id place the cap back on the needles before I wiped my ass surface.

I kinda thought maybe its cause the oil but idk

And I did. But supplier bailed on me before I could get an ai or pct.

Gotta find another source.

Thinking I get some aromasin and take 25mg a week.

Or should I pop 12.5 on pin days.
I'm pinning 2x a week so.

I'm not very familiar with aromasin.
I use arimidex, aromasin should be the better option though.

>thinking wiping needles with alcohol is sterilizing
retards like you deserve the cardiac arrest

Ok never ever ever touch the needle with anything what the hell.
And if you're not sterilizing the top of your vials before and after you shoot, then that's probably the issue.

Don't stress it. It might be pop or oil buildup. Try a gentle masage to see if it helps.

I've pinned at dirty af festival stalls and I didn't die.

Why would you need a shorter needle.

Okay thanks. Now to buy some of the fuckers

I now realize my mistake. Brb while I got shoot myself.

I'm gonna massage it for two days and see how it goes before I pin again.

Anyone here kind enough to leave a throwaway email so I can ask a few questions?

[email protected]

Cant promise you much.

Ask them in here faggot. We already know you fucked up. We'd rather you ask some stupid ass questions then fuck yourself up.

>Tren several times stronger than test
>100mg won't do shit
I guess increasing from 250mg to 700mg test E won't do shit either

not a lot, way less than the idiots buy GigaNiggaMega3000UberPump preworkout from the local supplement store every month

>this
for the amount of money your average joe spends on crap from gnc to try and get big, it's actually cheaper to run gear.
Assuming that's the path you'd want to take.

>GigaNiggaMega3000UberPump
I'd buy that for the name alone.

same desu

>mfw I pay literal pocket change for raws (bulk buys with two other lads) but spend the now disposable income on GigaNigga pre occasionally because I genuinely like the effects of some of the harsher ones
priorities

Get 100x 10mg Nolva tabs, drop the clomid(too many sideeffects).
Get 2 vials of 250mg/10ml test E
You could get arimidex just in case but you want to keep it SIMPLE(and if you get it only do VERY low doses because that shit will crash your estrogen, you rather want to deal with high estro than low estro), you don't want to too many compounds in you. (Lot's of retards will tell you otherwise but they are faggots that will get loads of sideeffects and weird E2 shit).
If your nipples feel weird and tingly, take 10/20mg of nolva ONCE and it will subside.
Do 250mg twice a week (mondays and thursdays) with a 0.8mm x 40mm needle. Read/watch guides thoroughly on how to inject Testosterone properly, this is way more important than the actually compound in your body.
Inject Testo for 10 weeks, 2 weeks after your last injection use nolva 40/40/20/20.

This is the basic cycle, you want to keep it SIMPLE. You don't need HCG or other other weird shit. Eat properly, eat only slow digestible carbs, eat lots of healthy fats and keep your protein intake at 1.2g per KG. Eat alot but don't be a retard about it. Do lots of squats and deadlifts and stick to a proper 5x5 plan. Dairy will give you acne.

What pre's do you use? I personally use 1,4 and like 400 mg of caffeine pills.

All the willpower I have left for the day x1 and a good solid meal in advance.

>Adex on cycle
.25mg eod is ideal and won't crash your estro for a 500mg cycle, up to .5mg eod if you get estro sides, for a newbie it's better to be safe than sorry, trust me.
Nolva shouldn't be used on cycle unless you've fucked up (like not running an anti estro!).
>fats
Fats should remain fairly low while on a calorie excess (bulking) if you want to stay lean. It's the macro that's most easily converted into body fat.
Everything else is kind of spot on.

See I work a pretty physical job on 12-13 hour days right now. Pre's are almost a necessity after the work day. But usually 10 egg whites and a cup of oats with some almond milk is a solid meal before hand.

I took work in manual labor with 50+ hours weekly. I just get home, eat, nap and hit the gym.

I used to use pre's but lifts are better without the added bullshit.
I do eat a full meal (rice, chicken, broc etc).

>Fat is the macro that's most easily converted into body fat.
Dude, just no. That would be carbs, please read about the glycemic index. You want to use the body's own BF% as energy-fuel by limiting carbs.

You body is in constant homeostasis which means it tries to regulate itself all the time. 20mg of nolva when you get sides is more than enough.

>if just feeling lazy and/or needing pump for an event
Gaspari 250 (with DMAA, the other ones sucks), mouthful of BeetElite
>if actually needing a boost
double dosed stimul8
>I wonder what colors sound like
one dose each jekyll and hyde in 10oz of dr. pepper and a feisty helping of 1,4 kek

I just love the extra energy from 1,4. Lifts stay strong even after a rough day. Then I sleep like a damn baby after.

So I'm going to the docs tomorrow for a blood test. Does anyone have any sources or anything on what 28 year old mans natty test is?

What do you think is considered 'low' for a 28 year old?

I am fully aware of the glycemic index of carbs. Carbs are used in the chain of building muscle tissue and providing energy. Look at any serious bodybuilding diet, high carb low fat. Obviously the carbs you'd want are low glycemic, high fiber, (depending on time of day/activity, etc).
You'd want a high fat, low carb diet when in a calorie deficit.

This is just wrong dude
you don't use your own body fat as energy when bulking? you use carbs. Youre gaining fat when bulking if anything, not using your own bodies. I think you got you're shit twisted homie.

Also, nolva doesn't prevent high estro, or rebound for that matter.
It just prevents it from binding to receptors in the breast tissue.
It it always advisable to use an AI while on cycle.

Got a 10 gram bag of 1,4 i bought ages ago, love the shit.

anything below 600, doctors are shills

I can perfectly understand why lol. I have to constrain myself not to just finish mine in like three days for recreational purposes

What dose you usually take?

entirely depends on how I feel that day, what I mix it with, and if I just want it to "help" my lifts or if I want the full slap to the face. as close as I can come to playing it by ear while still using a scale lol. you? I wonder what actual sane non-tweakers dose it at, I might need to cut back.

Well i just took 60mg, with like 400mg caffiene. Usually between 40-60mg. Never gone higher than that but I'm sure you could.
Bout to destroy arms.

huh, I often shovel up to 120 in (with about same caffeine as you, sometimes 500) if I need a good hit, that explains a lot kek. I will try lowering it a bit once in a while, should do me good.

Might give that dose a try tomorrow. Feeling pretty amped right now.

proceed with caution, I have been abusing stims for ages and anything 110+ still makes me reconsider life choices for the first ten minutes. but boy does it make the bar fly up

care to explain why oral only cycles are retarded?

Yeah same here, aderall, coke, etc.
Clean now, don't even drink. Just caffeine. And 1,4 occasionally. I don't even use when bulking, cutting right now on lower carb diet so energy levels suffer. Hence why i need the extra boost lol

Make your balls stop working so you don't produce test. Proper roiding always involves injecting test to compensate

Because orals shut down your natural production of test, and you'll lose ALL gains you make in the 4 weeks you take you orals.
Steroids aren't supplements, they can be very dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. People tend to think of orals like an easy way to take steroids. It's not.

Despite what people say oral only isnt as bad as people like to think.
Is it subpar? Yes. Will inject be better? Always.

I started oral only. I made some gains, a bit more then usual but in the end its not worth the time, risk and money.
Go injectables, oral was just a gateway usage that I wish I skipped for a real cycle.

TL;DR: Not the worst idea but you're better of going injectable with oral on the side.

This.
Also if you're fairly lean, you can inject quads or delts with a insulin pin if a 22ga scares you lol. You won't even feel it, except for the pip the following days.

I use it year round (although more when cutting), I do take pauses from it for a few weeks here and there (combined with deload weeks and vacations and such) because I am not _that_ much of a fiend, but generally, I reached a point in my programming where not even muh magic roid recovery will have me ready to rumble in the gym at the end of a hard day at work

>b-but user, just do less volume
>

not really afraid of needles, i just thought it was easier and maybe cheaper

Yeah I hear you. Usually once a week on a rest day I'll do a cheat meal with a ton of carbs and just relax. Helps keep me sane. Not the best I know, but I've found that if I don't i'm more prone to going off the deep end you know?

Depending on what you take and how you respond:

Depression, anxiety, low/no test side effects, lack of ability to make good boners or at all, acne, irritability/aggression.

Absolutely. In my case, of all things, it was boxing on the side. Give me one of the lads I can brutally spar with for an hour or some feisty newfag who thinks he's hot shit because he saw Rocky three times, and I'll be happy and (mostly) sane for the next three days.

I mean, I'm still a degenerate who will eventually die a slow painful death. But it was far worse a few years ago lmao

Me and you both brother.
Just replaced one addiction with another.
Better than being a fucking junky though eh?

Its actually more expensive if you want the same result as an injectable cycle.

What lifting program are you on nano?

Thanks man. Anything else I should avoid? Can I still take casein/whey if it’s part dairy? Any alcohol on weekends?

My diet is mostly fish, chicken, greens, rice, flax, bananas, lots of water.

I’m on a PPL atm but I’ll switch it over. And is 10 weeks just as a blast? Read like 12-16 is good for a start or is that too heavy?

A modified brosplit with a shitton of volume.
Added focus on chest mostly.

I posted
my test was at low 500s. I’m tired a lot even though I eat well and lift often. I’m also 29 and didn’t take lifting serious until a few years ago. Diet was poor.

user... if you get a fever over 99 ur gonna need some keflex. Wiping a needle with alcohol is something i never thought id see