Do i even have to say it?

do i even have to say it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

desu he looks dope af and that video wuz good.
its kind of ironic that u make this thread considering the content of the video...

I like machines.

rack pulls above the knees for maximum trap stretch overload baby

reminder, op is a virgin

wrong video

is he going full hulk hogan/bret michaels/axel rose mode and never taking off that bandana ever again?

This faggot is literally Mac except less funny

ChuloDestiny

>I've been wearing jewelry since 2012 bruh I've been wearing bandannas since 2012
Why what happened in 2012 that made him into such a faggot?

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Can anyone prove he actually said this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

i would've defended this guy but he's morphing into a retard as the times goes by.

It’s an article he wrote on his own website.

If you talk shit on his website you're pretty much garunteed a reply. This wasn't me though

>tfw no amount of thug accessories will make you an actual nigger

LOOK AT ME
I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW

were hitting new levels of cope

>less funny
Intentionally - not
Unintetionally - he's hilarious

Also dat bandana - he's losing hair, right? Time for #GetAtMe headband.

>call_the_police_Ive_killed_my_workout.webm

>the_fox_and_the_grapes.pdf

Is he filling in his eyebrows now?

Hi I noticed you posted a picture of a snake and while that snake isn't exactly cute compared to other pictures of snakes I've seen on this website it's still a really nice picture and resonates with me for some reason do you have any other nice snake pictures that I could save?

Most unintentionally hilarious person on earth

He started as a retard (see ), then he tried to hide it, but now that a lot of you subscribed to him and started sucking his cock, he can't help but be the retard he's always been.

not that guy but i got you senpai

desu i know alex says cringeworthy shit with his lifestyle content but i really love his training advice

>tall women have fucked up proportions
said by a babyfaced pudgy manlet with no facial or body hair

let me remind you that same guy tells you that every masculine feature makes you alpha (muscles, strength, beard, body hair, higher body fat)

same guy claims that feminine features in women makes them look fucked up

Mike does standup?

worry about your own damn self

I haven't read comments on his channel but at this point it's clear that he browses Veeky Forums

You posted the wrong pic

I still like machines.

>He started as a retard
fucking this. well not a retard in the strict sense but in that old intro vid he definitely looks like has has some form of light autism (eg Aspergers). I actually think he's probably pretty smart but just lacks self awareness and some things don't come naturally to him.

cant believe he got eye related plastic surgery and no one has noticed

this only shows how much the man improved over the years.

and daily reminder, Alex the manlet Leonidas is stronger and better looking than 99% of (You)s

fuck off Alex

jokes on you, Im not a manlet like him

(5'8 master race)

I don't know, I always thought Blaha was the most "Mac-like" character of the fitness youtuber universe.

Though I guess what Alphadestiny lacks in wild claims of being a mercenary etc., he makes up for in repressed homosexuality.

the most Mac-like youtuber period was Parkourdude91

But he was quite literally an MDE character, I don't feel like it's fair to count him.

>Alex posts a video about how you shouldnt give too much of a fuck about what others think of you of him as long as you're comfortable with yourself
>immediately some insecure faggot on Veeky Forums posts a thread trying to talk shit about him

really implores one to ponder...

Its from his website. I posted screenshots of it like 3 months ago and now I'm starting to see it in every Alex thread. It was in the article about how "girls don't like the dadbod" but he deleted the section containing it

>Alex
He's not your friend nuthugger

I'm so autistic that I thought he was real until he the end where he was forced to come out. He even flipped a fucking car and made a nutty video at the crash scene.

>you have to be friends with someone to call them by the name
americans really should be euthanized at birth

The guy is a great actor. But in retrospect, it's REALLY similar in theme to much of MDE's output.

I didn't even know who Sam Hyde/MDE was until after Parkourdude91 was over. The guy's channel never collaborated with them.

Alex is cool and gives good advice

Cope harder OP

Jan Rankowski has been an MDE affiliate for almost a decade, Parkourdude91, Deagle nation etc. was all thought up by him and Sam Hyde.

refer to

you can t be short & narrow... that s why you never see him pictured with anyone he has the body structure of a boy with popcorn muscle. he ll always be dwarfed by average height dyel with natural wide frame, that s why he s had to internally validate his own manhood inside his mind his whole life.

manlet status doesn t bother me..but narrow men are just weak looking.

>cool advice
lmao, have you seen the clothing advice on his book?

he posts here from time to time

he actually insisted is a recent Q&A that he does not browse "slash fit"

scooby didn't either

yeah I know, that's what I meant. he insists upon it so much that it's pretty obvious he does.
sidenote, do you guys actually say "slash fit"? I just say "fit". What's the correct way? Was the manlet trying to mislead us?

just fit, do not fall for his schemes. that's like intentionally saying fourchannel to seem aloof

Any of you kind anons care to explain this guy to me?

Some literally autistic manlet beta that thinks hes really alpha. It's honestly pretty sad