The Golden One's Physique

People like to say he has a horse-face, but that aside, can we get an objective analysis of his overall physique?

I for one think it's pretty sickening in all actuality, and I try to go for something like his.
>no i'm not him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OelpDLPVuNM
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhwCSxbn-o
scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cringe and politics aside, hes a pretty cool dude who just wants people to be at their best

A siq physiq, he has a gr8 powerbuilding look

Does his physique satisfy the golden rectangle? If you can draw, compare the proportions of his body by headsize and see if it matches the head units of greek god statues and such.

too bad his face looks like a potato

>powerbuilding
youtube.com/watch?v=OelpDLPVuNM

lost some size recently when he focused on mma, he looked best during 2014-2015. I wish he'd focus on bodybuilding and gains kitchens again desu, that was when the channel was the most fun

>powerbuilding
wtf does this even mean
strength = muscle

Means he looks like a combination of a bodybuilder and a powerlifter, obviously. Not all muscles contribute equally to overall strength, some are much more useful when training for strength than others, and are emphasized differently.

>strength = muscle

muscle is only one factor
youtube.com/watch?v=WhhwCSxbn-o

>no i'm not him
Yes you are, get ye gone horseface

was thinking of buying one of his t shirts, but it's a bit out of my price range atm

he's 188 cm, 100 kg at ~15 % bodyfat and obv genetically gifted. According to this calculator:
scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
his genetic max is 110 kg at 15 % bodyfat.
kinda lets you ovethink your own goals. I'm 182 cm and now I don't plan on going higher than 85 kg ever

he's on roids

He looks strong. Not my type of physique personally but I can't say it isn't good. Shame about where he is mentally, I hope he chills out.

Sincerely, your friendly local leftist cuck

This. He uses beta unironically, and takes 40k books so seriously like they are some sort of bible, but he is really a good guy wanting good for those who try.

He seems like a nationalist gimp.

Definitely in good shape though

>scoobysworkshop.com/muscle-gain-calculator/
lol dude is juiced you fucking retard

Come to Europe specifically Sweden and you'll realise why he is where he is mentally.

Just go to Sweden. Went there in the early 2000's and again this summer.
It was so beautiful and peaceful before but It's been ruined. Felt like I was visiting America.
Stayed inside my hotel the last 3 days, it was depressing.
The Golden Ones mentality is completely understandable.

>wew some black dudes are living in my neighbourhood
>race war! Let's take Jerusalem back! Im sanguinius, glorious lol for the emperor Trump!
Too much fucking cringe. Jesus, the internet has really hurt people's minds

he would be fine without the cringy music and symbolism and looking like he has a horse dick up his ass. if he only didn't make himself this shitty persona

Swedish cities have always been shitholes, it's nothing new.

Fuck off, they were beautiful.

>A handful of Jewish elites are flooding barbarians into Europe, a supposed white continent with the plans to destroy it.
>A handful of elites are brainwashing people into believing in materialism, nihilism and an unhealthy lifestyle instead of a fit, collective and non degenerate life style for profit.
>Immigrants from the third world are raping and murdering instead of integrating
>Whites are already a world population minority and that will only become worse as they will not have their own continent since it's being taken over by other people from other cultures and races because they're more easy to control for the Semites
>The elites will selfishly pick a few to ascend into a higher being instead of doing it together as a race which the white man would do
>Europe needs to be diverse except for everyone else goy
>The black and Mexican man built America goy.
>Good goy
>Good goy
>Good goy
>Here's a shekel for my good goy.
Fuck off you pathetic pet, lift more while listening to Pierce speeches.

No, they were not. The population in Sweden has always been concentrated around the cities near the coast and since the XIXth century they ended up being industrial centres. I am not talking about the people or the natural environment, the interior of the country is beautiful but the cities? Those are shit

>Jewish conspiracy theories
Into the trash you go

Nice infographic, the ultimate form of argumentation without actually knowing anything of what you are talking about

I guess, but when I visited örebro 10 years ago I saw a beautiful and happy community of hard working people. This summer I only saw nihilistic spirits and race mixing on all sides.

No it's more the fact that the media and politicians are constantly telling you that you're evil and that it is your duty to accept millions of economic migrants whether you want to or not. Whilst acting like the problems that arise from it don't exist. But I forgot the media, politicians and corporations are our friends now. Fuck the working and middle class who will have to foot the bill. There is no cause greater than the multicultural sludge of a culture that we are creating.

This

Look up Kalergi Plan, it's all documented stuff, nothing about conspiracies.

Note how I said the Jewish elites. There's a certain group that some chosen semites are born into or work themselves up to. Not all Jews are evil but the should all stay in Israel.

Seriously dude, (I assume you are from USA) who the fuck says in the media everytime that "white males are evil"? I don't know, I live in the countryside of Castile and even though if you go to Madrid or Valladolid, there are immigrants and even some refugees, I haven't seen that decadent europe you all talk about. Don't mistake me for what I am not, I am a traditionalist and I see a lot of problems with the government, the corporations and so on but I have never heard the media talk about how whites are evil or how we should be fucking with blacks or arabs

Depression is very common in the Scandinavian countries, you might have actually seen how they really are

>I have never heard the media talk about how whites are evil
do you even media?

>conspiracy theories
>replacement migration
Choose one.

>I don't watch TV or read the news. Or the internet. To be quite honest. I stay in bed basically all day.
Wow.

Kill yourself

The sun is the only beautiful thing there

I don't watch TV but I read the news. And about the internet... I read whatever you sick fucks post here

You're either deluded or feigning ignorance, either way your entitled to do it. Just as I'm entitled to point out that the 20,000 young sub Saharan African men who got off the boats in Italy this week aren't Syrian refugees, aren't here to find work and will most likely end up on welfare, in Ghettos and committing crimes. I don't get your apathy or obsession whichever it is with Islamifying the west and that doesn't make me a racist.

fuck off golden one you're an autist

I am catholic fuckhead, what are you talking about

I don't know why that's relevant but congratulations.

You don't know? You just said I am obsessed with islamifying the west

Like the leader of your church then?

I don't give a fuck about him. I only care about my community

Your people aren't breeding and half of you are some kind of super passive yet raged out faggot or dyke.
You're basically a broken antique slave race that "they" are hoping to replace.
Have fun.

At least you admit it.

OP here, so is his physique attainable natty?

for someone who claims to read a lot, his opinions don't make much sense

>is supposedly against race-mixing but dated an Irish woman even though their IQ's are lower than Russians and they were used as slaves 200 years ago

>supported trump even though they never agreed on anything beyond a superficial view on race and one of trump's campaign's big parts was being anti-environment even though tgo changed his entire diet to help the environment

>dislikes abstract/expressionist art but then posted an image of an Eastern Gazebo as "Good art" even though in terms of concept they're both equally abstract

this guy is a total freak