Any of you bros used grindr? not to be gay or anything, but just to chat to other jacked bros and make some friends?

Any of you bros used grindr? not to be gay or anything, but just to chat to other jacked bros and make some friends?

The amount of aesthetics on there is insane, fucking abs and 8%bf 80kg+ bros everywhere.

I'm not gay but it's pretty cool going on there

Gay lol

but doesn't that mean you'll be talking with real fags?

Are there traps on this? I want to save their souls from eternal damnation and bring them to the light of the Holy Trinity.

pof is a fucking trap haven.

Yeah I even meet up with them sometimes and let them suck me off

I am not gay though

Thank you fellow Christian. I am off to crusade to the holy land to do God's work.

>The amount of aesthetics on there is insane, fucking abs and 8%bf 80kg+ bros everywhere.
clearly a troll thread
every gay man knows there is nothing but fat guys and gross old men on grindr

>every gay man
There is no such thing. Only those troubled souls who have strayed from God's flock

>get Veeky Forums, get on steroids
>finally admit I'm bisexual (no homo)
>install grindr to find qt guys to make out with
>make my profile pic a gym workout shot
>instantly get messaged by literally 20 guys saying I'm hot, "you must work out a lot huh", "pls let me suck ur dick" etc.
>scared to open the app now because I'm not gonna date 20 guys simultaneously and turning people down makes me feel bad
th-thanks Veeky Forums

Thou art gay.

Imagine if you actually hooked up though haha

Checked.

Bet your ass is nice too user.

haha omg

>realize I'm bisexual
>stop dropping spaghetti when talking to girls
>start dropping spaghetti when talking to guys

I wish I didn't know this feel.

I've used it, met and fucked a trap and a twink

No homo tho

Serious question, back when I first started using Grindr, I didn't know / forgot you had to say "no homo" right away after sucking dick or taking it in the butt. Is there a way to make up for it now?

You have to get other people to forget to say it, then say it yourself without them realizing. That way you pass the gay

This. Most of the jacked body profiles are catfish.