Any doctors on here?

I really need your fucking help, i injured my fucking ankle playing football(soccer) and i my doctor told me i misplaced a bone or some shit and have to wear a cast for a month .Plz tell i'll be able to work out my upper body and that i'll be able to do squats and deadlifts and walk normally after a month.

I started going to the gym about a month ago and really fucking fell in love with it,, i am so afraid i will lose my gains, if anyone has any workouts or tips plz share

>pussy sprained his ankle and needs to wear a cast for it
lol does mommy still put band-aids on your cuts too, bby?

Bitch you really think i want to stay at home all day? i literally begged the doctor to let me go to the gym, he said i fucked up my ligaments and some how my joint.

Of course you can still work your upper body man. What kind of question is that? You won't just be able to get straight back into it. You'll need to ease in. It'll be sore for months. I've broken both ankles twice and come close to breaking them a couple more times. It's annoyingly slow bro

lel, sure thing, pussy.
tell mommy to give it a kiss and make it all better.

anything you do laying, sitting, you can still do

so basically you can still do full body

Do you guys recommend me going to the gym, i can only walk using crutches and i feel like i would make it hard for other ppl to work out, and be given weird looks for being a pretentious fag

Do whatever you want man. Dont worry about other people. Just tuck them away and be considerate and you're apples.

Gonna piggyback onto this thread: pretty sure I herniated/bulged a disc diddying 505 a month ago. Still hurts, but not as much. Should I just go to a doc at this point? I was really hoping it was just tight hammies and glutes or something but I don't think that's the case anymore.

Fuck me I wanna kill myself because I didnt lock out with my glutes on a PR I might have fucked my life.

I strained my ankles a lot playing football, I usually kept going, and was quick to get back to it.
Then I got multiple ACL injuries
Now I don't have so many problems, but my mobility for squats is pretty bad, limited by my foot. I have a bone-y second ankle in front of the ankle, it won't go away and neither I or the doctors feel like taking it away because there is no pain.
So It'll be tough for me to squat properly, and I'm also realizing my career ending ACL injuries might've come because my foot didn't work as it should.

I think it's better to rest and heal fully, it can also be very beneficial to take a break from lifting, better to rest naturally that way than taking deload weeks when you're fit

>it can also be very beneficial to take a break from lifting,
ye i know but 1,5 months i'm sure to lose everything i've gained in this month. It's really fucking w me.

you can do upper body but absolutely should not further injure your ankle. it may suck to have to be off for a few weeks/months but it will be worth it. unless of course you want an absolutely destroyed ankle for the rest of your life

>disregard doctors advice
>go to Veeky Forums

yeah no. Are you planning on squatting with crutches? Do yourself a favor and recover before you start training legs again. Fuck up 1 little thing and you'll regret it for the rest of your life.

you won't lose it, maybe you can't begin on the same weights directly, but the gains you've got pretty much stays

It's also much easier to recover lost gains

don't mean to hijack but I rolled my ankle playing soccer too, gave it a few days, played a week later and rolled it again.
That was a month ago, I can squat, leg press, calf raise etc etc but simply kicking a ball brings the pain back. It's on the front side of the ankle almost where it attaches to the foot. Hurts more on the front right of my right foot.
Bone bruising? Severe sprain? Tried doing exercises to strengthen it but it's taking forever.

yeah that's the main point
it's a good way to get through a plateau, as you can get to the same weight with less fatigue

I did squats with a broken leg, casts, and crutches.
You'll be fine OP. Go to the gym today, don't be lazy.
If you don't go today you'll make excuses forever and never make it

I tried to ask him what can i do / can't he gave just shallow answers

>If you don't go today you'll make excuses forever and never make it
There is no fucking way my parents will let me to the gym, i'll try to borrow weights from my brother for a month and try and make my father build me am makeshift bench.

A GP wouldn't have a fucking clue what exercises you should be doing in a gym man. That's not their field

now you can unabashedly become a curl bro for a month or 2!!!
do it op, 2 months of arm strength and you'll destroy footy twinks in the shoulder to shoulder

sneak out

i don't think you can do a max effort bench press

There's literally no reason for you to not do deadlifts now. Your ankle is fucked, not your hip

>any doctors here?

Ladies and Gentlemen, the American healthcare system.

I'm from eastern europe

This pretty much. If it's just your ankle, You can do anything that doesn't include standing up. So you can still bench, ohp dumbles sitting on a bench, pull-ups, rows and arms. But i'd refrain from squatting and deadlifting untill your ankle is recovered

Ladies and gentlemen, the libtard