Crossfit

Opinions n crossfit is it worth the effort money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRuRj1XNW0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watch this shit, top level crossfitters are insane
youtube.com/watch?v=MRuRj1XNW0g

nuff said , but if you re a loser who feels the need to be a follower and belong to movement go ahead and snap your shit up

Damn I've been going to a CrossFit box for three weeks now but have a long way to go I couldn't hang with these guys

Why is CrossFit so much cheaper in Europe? I'm vacationing in Croatia and it's only 40 bucks a month here. It's 150 in Canada

Dunno about Croatia but here in Bongland they're usually 2-3 times the price of a normal gym.

I wouldn't mind lifting in a crossfit gym since their equipment is a step above commercial gyms however I would never do their WODs or whatever.

>Worth the money
I think if you find a good gym with some experienced people and good teachers it's worth it, it's some pretty gnarly shit no doubt about it and you can start no matter where you are on your fitness journey. Everyone talks down on crossfit because there's a lot of dbags who give it the stigma it has. BUT, the same can be said for bodybuilding, powerlifting, etc.
But if we actually look at it for what it is, and not the stigma. It's pretty cool shit if you like fitness.
Also the fact that they market it to your average joe and people wanting to lose weight is cool. Make more people in society healthier? Sure, why not.
BUT, just like anything in the fitness industry, there's money behind it so they'll try and sell you anything and everything, so be careful not to get sucked into all the paleo meal plans and whatever.

I like it more than just going and pumping sets out plus the coach is really cool she knows her shit I'm still scaled down on the wods but I think that will come with time pretty expensive 80$ for three days a week

I hate crossfit but i would go if theres one nearby because of the crossfit grills

Seriously, those blocky cores and traps and small titties and juicy legs just do it for me
HNNNGGG

>why are things in Croatia cheaper than things in canada?

dat picture is hilarious lol

>top level crossfitters

You mean crossfitters that haven't yet destroyed something on their bodies

Try doing Gym Jones instead, its by far the best programs ive done

Just join a fucking gym with freeweights and basic machines and its gonna cost much,much less than crossfit, with better results.
I pay $20/month for mine and it is amazing

That really is stupid though

If you want to destroy your back crossfit is right for you

>is it worth the effort money
No

>paying tons of money for something you can do yourself
only weak souls band together so readily as crossfit people do

>vacationing in Croatia

Because the average wage in croatia is 925 dollars, while its 1878 dollars in Canada.

The average cost of a crossfit gym in my city is $150. No showers of sauna/steam so no not really worth it imo.

t. Dragan Vlahovic

What are you doing here you fucking dyels

>why is shit cheaper in croatia
we may never know
also
>vacationing in fucking croatia
all my shiggy

>autists that have never been to dubrovnik

l m a o

Top level crossfitters don't even do crossfit until right before the games

>>vacationing in fucking croatia
>all my shiggy
It's like vacationing in Italy, just without niggers.

>crossfit
Enjoy back snaps

The money? God no. If you're loaded and have no time and you need to be told what to do then yeah, it fits the bill. It's non-functional hypertrophy training with shitty powerlifting techniques and cardio shoehorned in to make sure you want to puke. You can save a lot of fucking time. Just do the time/money math.

When I first started working out i did crossfit for three months because i literally had no idea how to lift. I learned a bit and then joined a regular gym. I still go onto their instagram sometimes and laugh about how much bigger I am then them.