/thicc/ homobait and breed material general

Discuss routines, lifestyles, diets.

Not only limited to males edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kNM2wkhUhEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw 6'2 but dont have Eric genetics

why even bother

Ok, I'm off a long, long hiatus. Previous Wilks was 307, current is 207 (yeah, I know)
I'm doing the following routine to catch up as fast as possible
>Monday
Squat 3x4-6
Bench 5x4-6
DL 1x4-6
Seal rows 3-4xF
>Wednesday
Weighted chinups 3x4-6
Pause squat 3x4
OHP 3x4-6
RDL 1x4-6
>Friday
Squat 3x4-6
Bench 5x4-6
DL 1x4-6
Chinups 1xF (max reps bw)
Seal rows 2-3xF

Progress 2.5 kg every Monday and Friday, keep Wednesday deliberately light except chinups.

first for THE BARBELL ROW being the best lift for THICC aesthetics

this

if you cant bent over row half of your deadlift then you should stick to machines and women magazines

I'm glad that he isn't gay. Imagine him not spreading his genes further. That would be a waste.

The thing is you don't get to post a number on what makes a barbell row heavy enough, because everyone can cheat the weight up

>no member of the bisexual masterrace
>not spreading his genes while turning boys into men at the same time

Cheat rows build the conventional lift tho.

>not getting into a stable marriage with another thicc man and using a 6ft woman as a breeding tool to produce tall and thicc male offspring

I didn't say they don't, I said that rows aren't an accurate descriptor of strength unlike deadlifts (or chinups, or OHP, or squats)

Why are gay men the biggest misogynists? I always thought that you are the biggest allies of feminism.

Some gays are faggots, some gays are manly dudes who just happen to like dick up their asses
No homo

brehs

If you don't crave women, you clearly see through their bullshit and realize what worthless pieces of shit women are.

They got rejected in high school so they turned gay instead. Homosexuality is usually the cause of sexual deprivation

This. Internet and feminism ruined women.

tfw progress is slow towards thiccness

good things come slow right

when you can row 4pl8 or more, with cheat or not, you know you are strong motherfucker

dont forget your daily test boost dose!

Should I just give up and start roiding so I can reach Zangief Mode?

you better lad

Eww a grill, this is a homosexual board user

don't project ur own desperation lad

should i follow a PPL or PHUL for /THICC/ aesthetic?
also do i need to bulk or can i also lean down?

You'll want to cut to get definition, but if you're lean to start with bulking will help you build muscle. So basically you'll need to do both based on what your body fat % is. To have abs you'll probably be looking at single digit bf% but just some decent definition is achievable in the lower teens.

I could cheat up 315 or do strict with half of that. rows are pointless ass a strength indicator because everyone's got their own idea as to what is too much cheating. I say no cheating, as that's the only measurable point. no swinging whatsoever.

Besides, chinning strength is the true test of back strength. any mug can 'row' 315 but how many people can bang out 5 chins with 100lbs on their waist?

see op

not everyone is homo here!
(wish i was tho lmao!)

mirin quads

Eric recommends fullbody kind of everyday, pull (like rows or DL) squat variations, and a variety of presses

2-3 exercises a day, finished with some conditioning or AB work.

As for sets and reps
work up to 1-3rm, then drop down and hit 10-8-6-4-3 (slight changes depensing on exercise) backoff sets off 1rm calcator.

t. guy who had EB coaching for a while

the thing is trying to impress others with your numbers is fucking stupid in first place unless its competiton made under rules and same environment.

>2-3 exercises a day, finished with some conditioning or AB work.
only compounds and no accessories?

my abs are visible if i flex a little. i'll probably try to lean down some more tho.

but you guys have any bias for phul or ppl?

excluding glute and ABwork (which was plenty in program, especially in the beginning) only isolation was for triceps.

Theres nothing wrong with doing few sets high rep of band extensions and curls as a cooldown thing tho. Doesnt take long too.

This

hella gay
(love it)

youtu.be/kNM2wkhUhEA

is it enough to build shoulders with just lat raises and OHP?
should i go heavy on those or push for higher volume?

i also do upright rows and shrugs

>upright rows
worry.png

The answer is, tbar rows to build rear delts, it will visually improve looks of delts when viewed from side.
Never been fan of lateral raises, i do plenty of dips (like almost everyday few sets bodyweight), and some benching and they have okayish size (not big but im natty and still dyel so yeah)

chest supported rows senpai. can't go as heavy but that's kinda the point

what's wrong with upright rows? i don't flare my elbows.
i do weighted chins/pullups, tbar rows and power cleans that same day. im just wondering if im doing enough

What do you guys do for your chest?
im currently doing:
Barbell Flat & Inclined Bench Press
Dumbbell Flyes
Dips

too much? not enough db? also should i focus more on flat or inclined bench?

meme exercise that isnt whole lot effective, and potentially risky.
dips, decline and flat bench

That's what I do, I'm

well other than deads, what could i do to develop my traps? i already do shrugs

SNATCH GRIP DEADLIFTS
Also
OHP
Pullups/Chinups
Seal/Pendlay/Yates rows

Good things come to those whom wait

*whom'd've

high pulls from knee height blocks

RACK PULLS ABOVE KNEE WITH PROPER UPPER BACK TIGHTNESS

i deadlift slightly above 4 pl8, rack pull 6pl8

Well fuck. I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be the answer. Guess it's time to go to /fraud/ then.

*leans into mic*
"anime isnt real"

I was refering more to an example of the type of body I'm aiming for as a goal more than trying to become a cartoon. But thanks anyways user.

is he really natty?

>Zangief
>anime

i doubt it, but in the end it doesnt even matter

he is our guy
>mfw shilled here Eric for months

*whom'st'diddly've

pussy shit rep ranges

What exactly is wrong and what would you do
Keep in mind the dude who made this program probably outtotals you

There's no way you can be as huge as zangief as a natty. It's unlikely you could reach it even with roids. That shit is absurd.

Suprising ratio of fit related discussion to just pure faggotry

Am i thicc yet?

5'11" 205lbs

p good desu. your forearms look like they could use some training though.

Are you sure? His forearms look pretty juicy he just has small wrists.