Is your dad proud of you Veeky Forums? Has lifting helped?

Is your dad proud of you Veeky Forums? Has lifting helped?

this picture should be happy, but it's made sad by the reminder of his obese, autistic legitimate son

No, but he's literally an autist incapable of emotion.
Just like me.

Joseph is the Jon Snow of Arnold's progeny while the fat fuck is, I dunno... Rickon or something.

Arnie is smart enough to see the table and place his chips on the right son, illegitimate or not.

No, he says he regrets getting me into lifting because I started taking supplements and emphasize it more than my studies.

>have Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger as a training partner and mentor
>waste it being DYEL

Nope my dad disowned me years ago for the crime of attending my step brothers birthday party. Its a shame hes such an emotional wreck hes driven everyone who ever cared about him away.

Don't know if he's proud but certainly not dissapointed, at least yet. Just hoping now that my studies will pay off and I'll find a good job in the future. Probably think I think lifting a bit too serious

he got his gens as well. how the fuck?

he still wants me to become a policeman, doesn't like that I went into molecular biology because he probably doesn't know what that is and thinks I won't be able to feed a family with the salary
he did bring me into lifting, I am in better shape than he ever was though, so maybe he is proud maybe not I don't care much about my family desu

I think he's proud but desu I haven't given him enough reasons to be proud yet

I'll be happy if I'm ever 75% of the men my father and his father before him were

>My father actually passed away last year, last words to me were "you've made me proud, you'll make us even prouder when we're watching you from above"
>Mfw I know exactly what my destiny is
>Mfw I can't bring myself to fully honor my ancestors

My dad actively discourages me from pursuing anything that does not directly contribute to academic success in engineering, until I do it behind his back, show him the results and make him mire
This includes maths competitions in high school
Learning to drive a car after high school
Taking up powerlifting in university
Hes a good man, just too old and stubborn

>inherited the genetics of Chads like JFK and Arnold combined
>piss it all away and turn into a neckbeard
>is overshadowed by his mexican bastard half-brother
Kid should just commit sudoku.

Is his fat son actually autistic?

>doesn't like that I went into molecular biology because he probably doesn't know what that is and thinks I won't be able to feed a family with the salary
Expain it to him

He's an American, there's 50/50 chance that he is.

died when I was 10
I'd like to think he's proud of me, although from time to time I hear stories about people who knew him when he was alive, and it adds to his character in my head but also cuts away at the fantasy of him that I suppose I created.. he wasn't as amazing as I assumed him to be despite his accomplishments, he was selfish and egoistic, and I feel at times like I've already surpassed him on an emotional empathetic level.
Sometimes things happen and my emotions get the best of me and I see glimpses of him in myself and don't know if I should feel proud that he lives on in me, or sad that I'm not sure I want to be the same kind of man as him.

reference

don't know if it's true, but i saw that he had issues with his dad as well because his dad liked his older brother as well because he was bigger and better looking. the ironing.

My dad just wants me to be successful in whatever I do and be a good person.
He's a twice decorated (for bravery) veteran and a master diesel/hydraulic mechanic with a small patent or two to his name.

When did Arnie breed with Hayley Joel Osmont?

Sounds like a good man

the fatso could very well be a chad under all that fat, who knows?

Fat fuck on the right needs gassing and the kid on the left needs to work on his legs more.

But then he'll know for sure that it gives no jobs

right is taller which is the most important thing

>academic success in engineering
>discouraged from excelling in math

>that homo strut
Shame cause he seems like he could have a pretty good physique if he went to the gym several times a week.

wtf did your step brother do to him?

>you've made me proud, you'll make us even prouder when we're watching you from above

>Arnold on his deathbead
>legitimizes his bastard as his final will
>thus began the Blackfyre Rebellion

>but he could be Chad if he did this and that and had this personality
Well that means he is not Chad. He may have genetics from Chad fathers before him but he looks like he's strutting towards a MLP figurine outlet

>guy on the right looks like Hurley from Lost
>actually wears a shirt that says Hurley

That's too much, man!

I don't know. He passed away several years ago. I was pretty sick then, so the last he saw of me was when I was sick and weak.

Saw my father for the first time in 17 years last week.
Emotional shit man.
After a period of being homeless he's built himself a good life and is heavily involved in the medieval reenactment world.
Unfortunately he's been diagnosed with liver cancer and only has two years to live max.
But he's determined to get me involved and we are going to bond while doing archery and sword fighting events until he's to sick to carry on.

I'm going to lift for him so that he can see me reach my full potential and represent him on the battlefield before he makes the journey to Valhalla.

;_;

Shut yer fookin mouth. We all know the real king of the north is the bastard

alright so real talk, what the FUCK happened

Never had to earn anything so he becomes lazy. You can cringe from his entitlement just by looking at his faggot runway walk.

Sad though because if he lost weight and lifted he would have the legit aesthetics of chad, I mean imagine that face defined

>the Chad bastard
>the virgin firstborn

>I mean imagine that face defined

shit, you're right. What a fucking shame

Unironically LARPing

I actually hope your dad's live cancer becomes contagious so that he passes it on to you.

wholesome. definitely gonna make it

Haven't seen my dad for the past 12 years
He married some fat bitch after my parents got divorced and she didn't want him to see most of his family, like a fucking beta bitch, he did
she sucked all his money and left him, now he's
alone with my half brother
Sometime my brother tell me he's still alive but that all I know

>liked by Jeff Seid

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Mirin thos leg gains

Applied math has absolutely nothing to do with pure math, t. Engineer MSc who won 3rd place in a couple national maths competitions back in the day
Maybe I got the exact terms wrong because I'm not a native speaker but anyone in STEM should know what I'm talking about

but the half beaner didnt have to earn anything as well.

He's next. Joseph was originally fat and autistic as well before Arnie stepped in.

he is proud of me.
sometimes throughout the day one of us will yell to the other
>GIVE ME X
x being a number, then the receiver has to do x amount of pushups

I'm in Engineering, but from what I have talked about to to master students studying Math, STEM students only do begineer math and "not real math" is how they describe it. After DE math is useless for moth engineering fields, as by then you mostly care about Internal stresses and force balancing. You only need integral calculus for that stuff but you can use DE for a little bit.

good on you, user.

Make the most of your time with yer da

Yes, that's my point. Engineers do some minimal statistics, euclidean geometry, and trigonometry on top of what you said and absolutely no topology, number theory, probabilities etc

>both parents proud as fuck because I dun good in the army
>only kid to have a successful life in my generation of the family
>motivated my dad to lose weight through my own fitness
>they don't realize success in the army just means you suck a mean dick
>about to get out
>gonna hide from them that I'm still the bum they figured I'd be

In other news I hit a 4pl8 squat for 2 today

shut up nerds.

Grats on the pl8

You can be the man you want to be... Just plan it out

My dad died 10 years ago. But he would've been happy.

Godspeed, old man

DA KING IN DANORTHHHH

DA KING IN DANOTHHHHH

why would i lift if my dad was proud of me...:(

>his son
>DYEL

Arnold was blasting test since he was 15.

I think the main thing is he was more distant from Arnie - he didn't live with him, and so had the chance to idolise him as we ourselves do.

>tfw eagerly awaiting his first cycle

He is, and he tells me often enough.
I recently entered the professional work force at 23 and have taken on some huge projects with responsibility for large teams of people, and he made a career out of developing mid to high level executive managers.
I'm about 4 years younger than he was when he started taking on large scale projects. We talk once a week about work, and he mentors me and gives me advice about my projects and subordinates. Then i call on the weekends to catch up with him and my mom and talk about life and football and my nieces and nephews.
He would be a lot less proud if he knew i wasn't going to church and was casually dating and banging lots of chicks ever since college, but I never plan to reveal my degeneracy. I just offhand mention going on a date now and then so they don't think I'm alone.

My dad is too ashamed of himself to say that he's proud of me. Which is fine because it would feel pretty worthless coming from him rn.

I like to think so but don't really find it important to ask. I've done things that make him disappointed but I generally find he forgives me for them so long as I make sure to take a lesson from it.
He's always been one for learning from your own mistakes.
As for lifting I think he's seen the impact it had on my mental and physical health, he also appreciates having someone physically fit to help with manual labor from time to time.
Overall I'm just glad to have a supporting father and mother when I know a lot of people who don't.

Fuck man, I used to think Hurley was fucking obese

Now he just seems really overweight after all the fat fucks I see all the time

I dont care about that faggot

Arnold is now a cuck little bitch he died to me around 2000

Likes that I have a good job, provide for myself, and keep my shit together.

Hates that I am 27 and never been married and don't have kids. Doubly hates that I have no intention of ever doing so. I have had a few long term cohabiting relationships, but that's as far as I care to go.

He has been married 6 times and has 11 kids. I'm the only one he talks to. Fuck that life.

he has what he desserves.
I feel good with this mexican arnold jr.

I bet James Cameron already has hired this Kid for the new Terminator.

The word you were looking for is "Seppuku" not sudoku.
No problem there mate, glad to help

He's told me he is
Just wish he had been a father figure as I grew, it was kinda like having none or simply being away.. my mom basically did it all
Nowadays sometimes we lunch and go watch football together but that's pretty much it

My dad's too much of an alcoholic to know or remember what I'm up to

>mexican
Fuck no he isnt he is a Guat. Luckly Arnold pumped those genes into the mother. Guatemalans are ridiculously short

the OTHER son

I think so. My sister is an unemployed drug addict who gets a free place to live (grandparents house) and I work 2 jobs and have roommates to pay my rent. He says I work too much, that counts right?

Nah, but he's a cunt so meh

Quality KeK

My dad is dead, and today is his birthday.

Yeah man he was the first person I called when I hit my 300lb orm on bench yesterday

He looks more like Hurley from the Weezer album imo

Sorry I misunderstood because it said arnie as training partner

i think so always been a skinny anti social dropout but i started lifting, went back into education and started going out, now i work with him on my days off doing laboring in the building sites he runs when ever I pick up something heavy and struggle he makes comments about how I wont have to go gym that day and thats a real workout, thats my main motivation for making it desu

Well, there's no doubt he has the genetic for that.

You can't spell haha stupid guy

I'd pay a months salary to see user brutalize you with a mace while you scream, /b/tard faggot. You're nothing

my dad is probably disappointed in me. he wanted me to do sports in high school, and I chose to take art classes instead. now he wants me to join the airforce, or become a cop and get a cushy government job. I'd rather do my graphic design and music instead, which is making me money so I don't see why I'd change to a government job just because I'd get paid for it.

otherwise, he doesn't seem to care about what I do in general.

Integrals and derivatives is all we did really. Some statistics for management and quality and bit for sampling but overall yeah. And of course vectors and imaginary numbers. But that's basic shit

Im sure he was and is proud of you. My condolences

Duh... that's "my wife's son"... probably mulatto too

> TFW I'm an excellent Soldier but refuse to suck dick
E6 for life baby

Cringe

>believing his story is true in the first place

>Is your dad proud of you Veeky Forums?
Yes.
>Has lifting helped?
Not really. The only things my father cares about is me having a family and being well-off.
Lifting didn't get me my job and I started dating the wifey before I started lifting.

>Is your dad proud of you Veeky Forums?
Yes. I might have spent my life frustrating every expectation he had of me, but in the end I'm happy, healthy and successful, so he's still proud.

jesus if that fat fuck worked out he'd be fantastic
look at that fucking chin hes what 300 lb
imagine if he lifted

>fucking white people am i rite? lol

Moron.