How do I build my core ? My abs fucking suck and I can only hold a plank for 40s before collapsing...

How do I build my core ? My abs fucking suck and I can only hold a plank for 40s before collapsing. Which exercises should I do and how often can I do them ? I heard you can train abs on a daily basis, then from other anons I heard to just train them like every other musclegroup so I am conflicted. How do I get stronger abs ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY
youtu.be/pW2jbKXMlEk?t=2m26s
youtu.be/AEtTmtcBSOM?t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=VNuKKHx4O2w
youtube.com/watch?v=VyrUmzIHmzw
youtu.be/_VBSd_4pdJI?t=2m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=sSrPvein7eE
youtu.be/z3MmwIRPmJg?t=56s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Planks, crunches, vacuums and hollow body holds.

how often ?

every 3 hours

Good mornings and Hanging leg raises did the most for me
I do vacumns at my desk at work too

Every other day nigga

an up and down motion and a side to side motion
hanging leg raises for example, and whatever it's called when you sit on the floor, hold your legs up just off the floor and twist a plate in your hands from left to right

>not a single person has said deadlifts
Op literally nobody in this thread lifts.
Deads are god tier for core strength.

for your lower back OP wants abs nigger

That's for the back

You both have no idea what you're talking about. Are deadlifts an isolation exercise? NO.
It works almost every major muscle group, INCLUDING every muscle in your core.

planks are incredible

i literaly dont care about abs. are you gay ? what do you need thsoe abs for ? just do curls my nigga.

>says the guy that only does curls
i bet you can't even 1/2/3/4 bud.

stop wasting time on abs.

Deads do work the core, but theyre pretty shit at it. You will destroy your back for that workout before you reach hypertrophy of the core. Dont fall for the "all you need is deads and squats for abs" meme.

>legs off the floor while holding a plate
never learned to levitate

post your core

russian twists?

I fucking hated crunches and planks
I started doing landmine 180s, vacuums, sitting plate twists and dragonflies and they helped my abs a great deal

>never learned to levitate
never gonna make it

>40 seconds
that's honestly embarrassing.

dragon flies, weighted Incline Oblique Crunches , and weighed decline crunches, for the back just deadlift

>russian twists
yeah those are the ones. great burn doing them

Yeah I know, I have no fucking clue how I can DL 4.5pl8 with Abs like that. But I always used a belt for diddlys recently so maybe thats why. I am not even fat so I dont get why my plank is THAT bad

just use a belt when u plank

youtube.com/watch?v=_xdOuqokcm4&t=25s

Only video you need for this stuff.

lmao you can hold the planck for more than 40secs you're just too much of a bitch to do it. no discipline.

that's why the planck is so good it lets you judge where a person are. will he allow himself to fail? if yes. then there's no use in training him he'll relapse as soon as there's no one to help him stay fit.

Maybe I could tough it out for longer but my point is that my abs are weak af. I shouldnt start struggling at 30sec

OP, do you have an anterior pelvic tilt? This could be stretching your abs out and causing them to weaken over time. Either way, the best way to fix this tilt and your weak abs is to simply do more an work.

thanks for this user

yeah that's the main reason why I even found out my abs are weak. I got a new job and had to sit and drive more and my lower back started hurting. after looking into it more I realised I have APT. So to find the cause I tried a few things and quickly found out my abs are really weak.

this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=vw036MghdXY

>Hanging knee raises
youtu.be/pW2jbKXMlEk?t=2m26s
>Hanging legs raises (Lower Abs)
youtu.be/AEtTmtcBSOM?t=30s
> Windshields (obliques)
youtube.com/watch?v=VNuKKHx4O2w
>Hollow/Arch body hold (core resistance)
youtube.com/watch?v=VyrUmzIHmzw
>Lower back
youtu.be/_VBSd_4pdJI?t=2m44s

>Core circuit
>Beginner
youtube.com/watch?v=sSrPvein7eE
>Advanced
youtu.be/z3MmwIRPmJg?t=56s

>Vacuums for hitting the transverse and keep you belly flat

Morning & Evening EOD