Im in a serious need of carb sources Veeky Forums

Im in a serious need of carb sources Veeky Forums

Over the past summer, I've devoloped allergies to every normal carb source. Plus basically every fruit

Wheat
Rye
Oats
Rice
Other grass stuff

I feel like im constantly starving, my gains are getting worse.
This shit is fucking taxing on both me and my family, i feel like a handicaped NEET

I need some ideas for alternative CARB and food sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/eosinophilic-esophagitis).
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you have more than three allergies then there are good reasons to go through a psych evaluation. Especially if you recently developed them.

This

Sweet potatoes, which you should have been eating all along.

psych evaluation?
how the fuck does that fix anything?

I've been alergic to birch all my life
I developed grass last year
And now im devoloping to all sorts of shit

Im scared to eat anything.
Because of the allergies i started eating cornflakes, oats and eggs instead of bread.

I developed alergies to all those things within 3 weeks

Potatoes? I feel that as a Russian you should have explored that already

potatoes is a big maybe, if its is then reactions are mild

But all my reactions are mild

They ussually consist of itching in the top of my mouth, small bumbs and/or extremme tiredness the next day

beans

beans are arguably the best source of carbs and protein in one

The reasons for your new found allergies could be psychological. People usually don't develop three new allergies in a few weeks.

There's obviously something wrong and it would be foolish to reject a posibility out of hand.

Got it.
But really, you should go see a doctor. This kind of problem is beyond Veeky Forums's understanding.

beans is also on the list

i am seeing doctors, you'd be surprised how little they help outside of "Avoid eating things you are allergic to."

I have done prick and blood tests. My mother has many of the same allergies i have. But at least she cam still eat fucking bread...

>it would be foolish to reject a posibility out of hand.

you're going to die, friend. no point in sugar coating it.

thanks user, i already know

eat pure glucose

wait, why cant you drink milk?

Or lactose free milk

Just do keto. It's harder to get big but once you live off it awhile it becomes easy.

Sweet potatoes
Beans
Brussels
Honey
Spaghetti squash
Zucchini
You don't need much more than that. Have you tried fasting to give your immune system a reset? I had some serious GI issues that lasted over a month. I fasted twenty four hours, broke it with a smoothie, waited another day, then started real food again. Also, cut back on the things you listed for a while and now I can eat whatever.

Dude, get your head out of your ass. Anons are giving you the advice you're asking for, you need to at least listen even if it's the answer you don't wanna hear. We don't think you're crazy or something, at least I personally don't. The mind is a weird thing. We genuinely want you to keep your gains, there's no reason why we would tell you to seek psychological help if we wanted you to kys to begin with

im not gonna kill myself or anything

but the chance of it being psycological is very slim, i have hard mediical evidence that its a actual reaction my body has. And other family members share it.

I actually only came here to ask for ideas for alternative foods to eat, preferably easy to cook ones, as im very stressed out at right now.
But i let my emotions take a hold of me, and went full r9k

Listen to this user, veggies r da bomb

Honey and Greek yogurt

Eat peanuts

>i have hard mediical evidence that its a actual reaction my body has. And other family members share it.
Then talk to them and see what works for them. I fucking hate /r9k/ crossposters

DO NOT DO THIS
If you're forming allergies at an alarming rate, do not start eating a surplus of common allergies.

OP, go to a GI doctor and ask them about Eosinophilic Esophagitis (aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/related-conditions/eosinophilic-esophagitis). I'm seeing a doctor making advanced studies on the condition for the same problems.

You fucking idiot, I was trying to stop him from suffering if he dies suffering ends

Overcoming his suffering will lead to fulfillment though. Why advise him to avoid it?