Is this back impressive or what?

Is this back impressive or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do I reach Ronaldo mode

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

how does a big back help you play soccer though?

Dont eat for three weeks and dont forget not to lift

strict diet, lots of cardio and pullups

This.

when was the last time a girl ate you with her eyes?

be genetically gifted and then hop on the best PEDs money can buy

Yesterday.
I asked a middle aged woman who worked in walmart where I can find thermal paste she then lead me to the most secluded part of the store while making small talk and started to talk about things that had nothing to do with what I was looking for.
If those two women didn't show up i would have probably been picked up.

ok, but what about attractive young women

Lol mad guy isnt even ugyly his hair just looks like shit.

>things that didn't happen, the post.

I actually knew CR growing up. His brother and my brother are childhood friends.

>tfw too ashamed to ever see CR again b/c he's so successful in so many ways and I'm a NEET failure

do you know any unusual and unknown detail about him?
According to my friend from Madeira, Ronaldo and his mates used to steal stuff from shops etc.

Nothing I could say without giving away who I am and I'm a paranoid person.

All I can say is what everyone already knows, just kind of surprising to see him how much he has changed physically b/c of his wealth.

He has a very "Hollywood" type feel to him now, he just glows, I cant tell if its the money/fashion, or if hes had a lot of work done on him.

Personality wise he still appears the same in interviews n stuff, a lot more reserved actually (thats a given I guess) but his outwardly appearance is very different, but I guess thats what having all that money does.

>HGH and EQ
>Run

Not that I can recall.
They're either respective or ignore me while sometimes looking out of the corner of their eye.
Huh...
Guess it's the facial hair and being bulkmode.
What does it mean if women go out of their way to not look you in the eye and try not to make conversation?

What's so unbelievable about my post?

his forearms are tiny

>lift
>don't do chest
>eat clean
>don't do chest
>cardio
>DO NOT DO CHEST

upper back and traps nonexistant
looks like shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Cdqyh-aeCL8

they probably feel little compared to you if you are a 10/10, a really big guy or a very important person, otherwise they probably just don't want anything to do with you, if you have some weird nervous tics or just too ugly.

I will take "or what"