Is natty lifting a waste of time?

Is natty lifting a waste of time?

Guy on the right has a good body but jesus christ that neck and face. Shit, his head in general is too small.

that legit INCEL on the right should probably suicideMAXX, legit disgusting hips only made worse by a more disgusting gymcelled lifestyle, he should probably either go full strongman bloatlord mode or trannymaxx

>Is waste of time a waste of time?

He started roiding

hella yea!

>Is natty lifting a waste of time?

if you don't even like lifting or care about it's benefits then yes, it's absolutely a waste of time. stop doing it and do something more valuable to you

u mad?

a manlet who learned a lot

dude literally wont post pictures of himself from front on because of his disgusting waist
all those years gymcelling and studycelling wont make up for his sub 8/10 face pathetic frame and short stature

PIC EXTREMELY RELATED

overcompensating manlet

Seething

cope

>not enraging the roiders in the gym by out lifting them as a natty

>that pic
How isolated can one be

>cope
The general post quality is lowered by fags like you not lurking before posting, leading this shit to become acceptable. Lurk moar faggot

Doesn't look bad at all

great improvement

Seeing this transformation makes me want to roid so bad

really needs to work on his neck then he'd look really good

People could get pretty big pre steroids with just strongman type of workouts.
But if you are a testlet with narrow shoulders you will always struggle to look good natty.

guy on the right can be found by googling gymcel

I can tell you have great humor. Truly hilarious

If you want to be fit for a while, sure

If you want to be fit for a lifetime, no

Roids are not sustainable throughout your life

Sometimes I can't tell if people here just like posting memes of if they really believe this shit. Either way, that guy pursued his dreams while you're probably a sad cunt

all natty , just get good u fucking dyels

hurr durr u incel lmaoing at ur life hurrrrr

>u fucking dyels
What did the dyel mean by this?

Veeky Forums - as bitter as /r9k/, as insecure as Veeky Forums

who is this, adriana lima?

u can look fine natty, just dont be a bitch

pic related

>having to roid to escape your beta genetics
pathetic

probably dyel with a shirt on

>u can look fine natty
only if you are top tier genetic freak, but if you are one you literally have to hop on roids unless you want to waste your potential

>pic related
not funny

guy on left is pretty dyel with shirt, i get compliments with shirt on fairly often

what is her ancestry? most Brazilians look like shit

Yep

>Lima identifies herself as Afro-Brazilian and stated that she is of Indigenous, Swiss, African, Japanese and West Indian ancestry.

You know how sometimes when you throw fucking everything into a blender you come out with a god tier shake?

She's basically like that.

>no portugese or italian ancestry

maybe that's why she looks so good compared to most Brazilians

gtfo tyr

You fucking people with your black and white mentality.
No, it's not a waste of time you mouth breather, you'd know the answer if you moved from that chair every once in a while.

>doing something for shitty results
why even bother doing it at all?

Natty lifting is only for the genetically superior.

of fuckings u, get outta here autumn twink

this girls is completely stoned and ready for some touch time!

Pretty much yeah. "Sculpting" your body is kinda gay anyway and doesn't get you stronger per say.
The practise of any kind of sport should be better.

He needs a beard srs

lejit

You should try lifting

Whoa brah I am astounding you are natty!!! I would've never known if you didn't tell me

Not natty, you must have taken estrogen or some shit

>when will they lear-

seriously, if he just takes the neck pill he will look like a strong fuck

You can pull off natty if you go for aesthetics and not size/mass

why would you roid at that point? left looks just perfect, right looks like a typical meathead

Even 750mg test e is a waste of time. Get your head in the game and start pinning already, your life will be a lot better

If you're looking to get big, then getting on dat der celltech is your best bet. If you're just looking for aesthetics, stay natty.

Not from you though

what kinda dude asks his bro to pose with him shirtless
cmon breh

You can look really good and ripped natty. You could also get there like 10x as fast with less effort and more margin for error juicing.

>thin lips
>small nose
>smooth hair
>skin white as bones

nice """afro""" brazilian lmao

WHats the guy on the rights name? This photo is gay as fuck

grats you have a normal male body with reasonably low body fat? I looked like this when I started lifting lmao

and you still look like garbage compared to someone who uses gear, what is your point

you sound jealous as fuck. he has a better body than you, a respectable education and will probably make more money than you but keep pretending like he's the loser because he doesn't look like handsome convict man.