Is alex losing it?

Is alex losing it?

youtube.com/watch?v=wy2QvMOmP1o

He is right tho

>betadestiny

Hi bushbud

It's almost as if you didn't even watch the video you just linked us to.
KYS, my dude.

Wearing a camo shirt and dog tags never served in the military what a faggot

I generally find manletdestiny pretty cringey, but this is a video that, while being pretty simple, is something that a lot of the younger guys in the "fitness community" need to hear.

It is a totally feminine things to get wrapped up in gossip and what other people (men) are doing in their lives. A man should be doing (or choosing not to) do his own things, and if you are also a man, you should, in general, not really be concerned with what he is doing with his own self.

Before I watch this I need to know: what's this dude's height? I don't listen to manlets

he's almost saying exactly what eric bugenhagen said on some podcast

I don't watch this guy but seems like he's right

>he's right
he is butturt because someone called him a faggot for watching anime so he did a video about it

just look at this clown
>dressing like pua expert
>5'5
>baby face
>talks about being alpha all the time
>watches anime
>claims he can get any girl he wants

Lmao, you just did everything he talked about in the video, and its all kinds of feminine.

Firstly
>assume the reason why he's doing what he's doing, use this as a basis for the rest of your insults/attacks

All of your

>s

can be summed up with

>I am going to initially define a man how I see him, and then base a flurry of insults attacks off of that image I have of him in my mind and then throw in some insults about things he has no control over along with that, just to see if I can make it sting

It's pretty much 1:1 how a woman talks about a man she doesn't like, or one who rejected her. Petty, nasty and 100% feminine.

Are you fucking retarded or something? Im not defining him only by his looks because this faggot posted shit ton of videos to prove his mental problems. Looking like a fucking clown on top of all that makes it even worse.

also, he is as tall as a child so everything he talks about makes him a laughing stock

Lmao did he pluck his brows?

>dresses like a mexican gangbander
>watches anime
>manlet
>overly defensive
>meme workouts
>delusional
>take unironic beauty photos

has there every been a better representation of Veeky Forums than this guy?

He never had it

The real question is why is he dressed like a member of the YMCA while trying to make that point?

alex pls go drink some chocolate milk you pudgy little child

he does look like a fucking goober, but Im pretty sure he did that to make a point

This dude is as much of a caricature of a "man" as trannies are of the opposite gender.

Dude has some serious daddy issues.

He can be pretty cringey sometimes, but the people who hate him so much are easily more cringey. Just look at this thread for a couple of examples. He makes some good points in this video, it's pretty pathetic the state of guys acting so mentally weak. I imagine most of his trolls are just beta short guys, mad that Alex has done well for himself and isn't crippled by his height.

>isn't crippled by his height

betadestiny is such a tryhard faggot holy shit i'm not gonna watch that video