Mires thread

>get slightly fit, 6'2 "thicc" by normie standards (dyel on Veeky Forums)
>im not very handsome, ugly desu
>wear fitting jeans, tshirt filled out on back etc
>go to store, doing some groceries
>notice girls turning heads sometimes, (most likely due my good frame)
>w/e im autistic anyway
>go today to store with my sister (shes kind of ugly and overweight)
>we could have been couple for observers
>notice girls and women staring HARD at me
What the fuck is this shit i thought Veeky Forums redpill memes are just memes.

>tee hee did something happen
no nobody cares about you

I sometimes wish we could all just stop LARPing for 2 seconds. At least back in the day green texts were so stupidly over the top it was obvious they were intended as satire, nowadays it is just make belief pretend stories.

they were staring at how ugly you and your sister are.

could be very much this.

try it yourself, go somewhere out with some girl, that could be your gf (doesnt need to be)

you will be noticed by other women much more

Try THIS yourself.

(I'm indicating my penis.)

>doesntt *unzip dick*

fucking newshits

You farted.

>Have severely autistic brother
>Regularly obsesses over new found hobbies
>Latest one is lifting and dieting
>Anyone with a BMI above 17 is obese and anyone under 6'0" a "personlet".
>Usually murmurs stuff under his breath when girl walk by, me included
>Last I caught him calling me "thick", had a go at him since it is him, not myself with the mental handicap
>felt bad because he can't help it
>later that day he wanted to the stores, he is extremely socially anxious so doesn't dare go on his own, always on about how everyone is watching him
>decide to take him to make up for earlier
>still muttering nonsense under his breath when passing by people "swole, miring, hairlet, kewhyess" among other thing, no idea what they mean but it is clearly bothering people as they stare back at us after we pass
>realize my brother might not be as paranoid as I thought he was
>realize it looks like I am his girlfriend
>at first mortified at this
>then ashamed for being mortified over my brother
Life with an autistic brother isn't easy.

>fitting jeans
You were probably looking like the hunchback because of your pathetic legs

> be me
> just hit 1/2/3/4 from skeleton mode
> meeting a client
> go up to receptionist desk
> she’s starting HARD
> jokingly say my eyes are up here
Feelsgoodman

i squat over 3 pl8 and deadlift 4pl8 for reps.

doubt it, even despite my lanky proportions and ape arms

fuck you pussy

yesterday day two girls passed by me and I heard one saying to the other: "what about that one?" (me), and other: "lol wtf? of course not lmao"

>client
let me guess: window washer?

>5-8/10 girls start randomly greeting me in the street
>has happened 6 times in the past month
>y-you too

clearly mirin lmfao

Yup totally

Started my new job yesterday as a busser at a restaurant. Other bussers commented that I’m fucking huge (lol I’m 170lb at 5’10”, I used to weigh 210 at my most muscular).

Also several of the qt servers were constantly checking me out and smiling. A couple went out of their way to introduce themselves to me, which made me feel amazing.

Felt really nice to be the new guy and one of the more, even the most, aesthetic ones (everyone else was unkept and chubby). My work shirt they gave me is nicely fitted and works very well with my build and my jeans show off my legs and ass nicely. I really want to hook up with several of the servers but I know better to not shit where I eat....

When I was bodybuilder status i would only get recognition from men, hardly any women. It was cool getting respect from other dudes, especially other athletes but hardly any chicks were into it. I’d get the occasional “wow you’re massive” but I was hardly hit on, probably because I was so intimidating.

Now that I’ve shredded up, the inverse is true. I was worried that because I didn’t look huge that no one would ‘mire but wearing well fitting shirts definitely shows off the athletic build I got. Now females definitely check me out.

I still want to lose another twenty lbs but at this weight, I think I’m at my most aesthetic for normie standards.

>last time I got mired was by a girl
>but it doesn't count because I don't like her personality
HAHA lads end me

once a fatty girl from my work place came up to me and told me to flex bicep
i said "no" and smiled

other day she complimented my legs

one day i will make it lads

Post pic I wanna see your body.
N-no homo.

Also
>be me
>wearing some gay cowboy looking outfit because fuck this heat
>sky blue wrangler jeans, and white tank top with boots
>go out with my sister and nephew to run errands
>not big by Veeky Forums standards 180 lbs 5' 10
>notice everyone looking over or glancing at me whenever I walked into a store
>after her and I leave the last store we see old Mexican woman in 50s and fat
>as I'm getting in the car she keeps staring across the parking lot smiling
>wtf.jpg
>I back out and start to drive off but she ends up trying to cross the lot in front of me
>whole fucking time
>she's staring at me in the car and smiling

Felt good but god it was gross.

Also lately my female coworkers have been Mirin more.
>have tickets for early viewing of a movie
>mention I don't have anyone to go with
>"oh user but you're so handsome. ill go with you"
T-thanks but you have work.

Other one
>"oh user you're getting big"
>"look (fellow coworker,) isn't he getting bigger?"

being lean af is a double edged sword unless you are roiding.

In clothes, while having little fat, will make you look much more impressive than lean af with almost same muscle mass. The measurements alone will tell you that.

Ive lost 2cm off biceps when i went from 97 to 87kg (because i was just plain fat)

Feeling kinda good at this weight(and im veeeery far from my muscular potential since im only lifting for a year and im 188cm ta) so im trying to recomp, slowly build mass and work on proficiency of big 3 lifts.

I still have plenty of fat on my torso, that needs to go.

Wish i could workout my face tho. But im getting some dental gains, that should give me some more confidence
>baby face despite 25yo
>cant grow facial hair outside of stache and goatee
time to kys myself

How hard did she start?

>used to weigh 210 at "bodybuilder" status
>weighs 170 now but is only shredded
>wants to cut another 20 pounds to be 150 at 5'10"

user your story isn't adding up at all here

I rolled up my shirt sleeves cause it was hot last week so she was looking at my huge python arms ( not really)
Then she would look from the computer to me a lot and my finally “ is she mirin test” was to walk up to the desk and lean over where she stared hard at my chest
The I made the joke and she was blushing, as I was walking to the meeting I wanted to laugh at how alpha I was

Got a new phone so I don’t have any shirtless photos yet but I took this pic yesterday. Sorry for dat enhancing lighting, lol

Yeah I get you with older Mexican ladies

Any time I hang out with my aunt and her friends they always compliment how handsome I am.

Also, gay guys are always hitting on me

>aunts gay coworker remarks how handsome I am

>at a show
>some gay guy comes up to me and take my ear plugs out (already have hearing loss, trying to prevent further loss)
>ignore him and put ear plug on again
>constantly tries to hold my hand
>fuck this guy, move to another area

Looking good man, I probably wouldn't drop 20 but it's up to you

Why?

I did one cycle of test and that’s when I got to 210

I want to lose so much weight because I became passionate about rock climbing.

I'm always scared that I might miss or have missed my "peak normie aethstics" mode because I think it will DYEL mode because I'm constantly looking at pictures of fags on Veeky Forums.

I too enjoy dreaming.

i like how most of Veeky Forums is completely out of touch with what normies consider fit or "buff"

If you arent skinnyfat with gut you already look athletic (if you are lean and did any sports) or big (if you are above average height and ever did physical activity or touched a barbell for longer than 6months)

Fit will tell you otherwise but thats the truth around normies.

Not to say that you should be complacent with being just slightly above average.
Gomad get fucking yuge my dudes.

brb imma do some rackpulls (above the ego) in garage

Thanks, I’m doing it because I stopped doing bodybuilding to become a stronger rock climber. I’m passionate about it and what it’s done for me. I don’t mind losing the mass.

Nice! My 1994 Elantra used to start just as hard but age has been catching up to it

>be me last weekend
>been in touch with a 9/10 for ~2 months now
>had one date that ended miserably because I got really sick of the food
>don't really text anymore after this date
>fast forward to 2 weeks ago
>receive a text from her, she wants to see me again
>ididnotexpectthis.jpg
>agree to go partying with her friends and a friend of mine
>up to last weekend she's constantly hinting having sex
>expectations rise
>3 days prior to me seeing her again she tells me in a funny way that ''she already has someone''
>think of it as nothing, she even admitted to always playing hard to get
>arrive there last weekend, we're having a great time
>apparently ''he'' was invited as well
>he and ''my girl'' start kissing outside while I'm inside with my friend & her friends
>whatdididotodeservethis.jpg
>tell my self ''fuck it, i'll fuck one of her friends then''
>later that night we go to a club in the city
>after ~2 hours the girl I originally came starts chatting with me for a bit
>still angry with her, but decide to be kind
>she suddenly starts making out with me
>evenmoreconfused.jpg
>make out several times before ''the guy'' comes back and wants to talk to her
>later that night one of her friends comes to talk to me and tells me she doesn't want me but thought it would be kinda sad if I came all the way to her for nohting
>what the fuck
>angry and confused, want to go home
>cant, my friend & me obv agreed to stay at her place since it's a 45 min drive back home
>have to sleep there with my friend while she's fucking ''the guy''

Im not good at greentexts
I feel totally cucked and want to die after this
at least she enjoyed feeling my body

Same but just be observant of people in the real world. If you’re in America, everyone is fat and a lot are super underweight. The normie fit population is scarce and the Veeky Forums population is extremely rare.

what the fuck user
thats even more sad than my story

cut that whore all lose my man she has issues, and just wants you to stay around for attention

why did you post this in a mires thread?
this belongs to cuck/beta thread

What the fuck, getting kissed out of pity

Damn bro thats fucked

LONDON

oops thought this was the mire/story thread

So did her friend at least end up fucking you? Yeah, it would have been a pity fuck, but who cares, this story is fucked though, i'm so sorry user.

its that slut tricking him desu
i would be confused myself, and i had kind of similar situation happening to me lately, but much more mild. So i have distanced myself from her HARD. She was just getting attention from me and playing with my feelings while friendzoning me.

>im going to see this girl on party soon and shes probably going to seek contact with me
Not sure what do to wih this either, but probably gonna try to look as best as i can and just casually talk eith her if she really wants while entertaining everyone else

>hot ass 8/10 sub in science class
>always stare at her ass and titties fantasizing
>small waist Pawg type lady, late 20s
>one time she catches me staring at her beautiful boobs
>she blushes, looks away, and i can see her nipples getting real hard through her shirt
i think she wanted the d, too bad i was too pussy to make a move

It is satire on OPs post you daft idiot, She (he) is posting from OPs sister pov.

I'm beginning to think going gay isn't just a meme anymore boys

Yeah. I used to have 16 inch bis and now I’m under 15 and I miss how sleeved used to hug my bicep.

Yeah sucks.

I’m barely getting my facial hair gains. Just give it time

>kewhyess
I had to reread that hale a dozen times before realizing it was kys.

nope

Alright to preface this, I was in the Army for 8 years so I started college late, I've been lifting for about 4 years and enjoy it. I'm a 29 year old senior at a university.

>be me, classes on Mondays and Wednesdays
>bus gets to school early so I just bring my gym bag and lift before showering and studying before class
>lift at an actual PL/Bodybuilding gym on days when I'm home, I'm probably the weakest guy there
>university gym is the opposite, shocked by the rules and how everyone is a total DYEL asian or Indian kid
>lots of cute girls though
>about halfway above 1/2/3/4 on my lifts
>whole gym stops and watches when I DL 3 plate, people come up and talk to me
>tell them I'm going up to 435 raw, they don't believe me
>435 is garbage at my gym at home

Shit is sad, I benched 265 yesterday and the trainers were freaking out thinking I would die. I had a spotter and can do 255 for triples, which they've seen. It's a really weird vibe.

Same. When im out with my sister (blonde, about 5"9) women stare so much at me.

When im alone, never. Weird as fuck.

Women want what they can’t have. Happens all the time when I’m with my female friends.

Use it to your advantage. Have her wingman you breh.

I need to find a normie gym like that so I can be mired there's a bunch of strong cholo gangbangers and black dudes at my shithole gym

Same guy here

>lots of mires from random girls when I walk between classes, no competition because school is loaded with weak dudes
>would Tinder the fuck out of this place but have gf
>go to campus bar for a couple beers after class, better than waiting at the bus stop
>get hit on about 3 out of 4 times I go, mostly by grad student girls since grad housing is across the street

I also bartend a few nights in my hometown for extra cash

>be serving drinks
>group of girls comes in, they flirt and drink and act like annoying drinking girls, as expected
>dating scene is dead where I live, not too surprised they're desperate
>They're all talking to me asking me what I'm doing when I get off
>gf walks in, I say, "hey babe"
>they all turn around and look at her, give her cold shoulder the rest of the night and act sour

I don't even look that good. I just live in an area depleted of eligible dudes surrounded by way overqualified women, and I like lifting.

If it is any solace I had pretty much the same happen to me. The differences being, in order:
She wasn't into "the guy" untill we were at her place where suddenly I got "replaced".

I was alone, no friends of mine, only friends of her.

I got to sleep on a living room couch on my own after they disappeared upstairs more or less without saying anything, only after they didn't reappear for about 5-10 minutes did I put 2 and 2 together.

I phoned a bro to pick me up as I refused to be sleeping on a couch while she fucks some random.

I texted her next morning telling her that I wanted nothing to do with her anymore, as you wouldn't dump anyone on a couch like that, be it a boyfriend, a guy you liked or a friend. Fuck me, I treat complete strangers with more courtesy than that.

In hindsight I dodged a bullet.

How the fuck do I get here. Its like I've been stuck at 14 in forever. My chest grew two inches in the last couple months and my shoulders too but my arms want to stay 14.5 or 14. This is while being fat.

Also what do I say Veeky Forums

>Be 5'10" 200lbs, right around 15% bodyfat, 1200lb powerlifting total
>Walking down the road on the way to the gym
>Walk past a high school
>Bunch of girls standing outside, couldn't have been older than 14
>When I get close they start talking about me
>"Look at that guy"
>"Look at his arms"
>"Look at his chest"
>After I walked past one of them yelled "hey, you got a nice ass"

>Hey bb, I always wanted to taste some canto cunto.
There, now you have a loyal wife.

Well I had 15s natty and 16s when I was fraud.

Hit them hard! Hit them with compounds! Tris, don’t forget tris! They take up more volume on the arm.

Just ask for her number bro.

“Hey shoot me your number :)”

Bitches love smiley faces

Why is it so scary to wear a wig in a small town? I'm only 21 god damn it

Come to Holland, I am barely out of ottermode and relative to other people here I am huge, I go to a club and clubsloots will randomly grab me the biceps. I can only imagine what it would be like for you, you would be like the Hulk stomping around. Only possible con is if you are

Country's

I'm frauding rn desu. Three weeks in. I'm loving how thicc my back is getting but fuck me my arms are so weird.

And imma do it.

holy shit you dress like a fucking retard man im not even trying to insult but jesus christ

latest mire

>Cantonese
>Loyal
I had a giggle. No Chinese is loyal. The Japs/Koreans are slightly more loyal, they'll cheat but only physically, never emotionally. I.e. Tether might have a fling, but they'll come back with a "it was only sex".
Also never cheat on a Chinese person, they wil wreck your shit. I repeat. They. Will. Wreck. Your. Shit. You will want to pay alimony just to get her out of your life after you cheat on her.

He dresses nice. Assuming he actually makes good money it's acceptable. If he is just some college student lmao

Holland was actually the first country I visited outside the US (I live in a town on the Texas coast) but I was a 17 year old DYEL running track before I joined the Army. I'm also 5'9", but I didn't feel completely out of depth in Amsterdam or Rotterdam.

The town I live in has lots of money because it's two main industries are oil and gas, and medical. Huge, huge medical center. So, all the guys are fat uneducated dudes many of which have felonies and work 90 hours a week in the plants, then blow their 150k a year on lifted trucks and deer leases. All the women are educated and work in the medical field, and can't relate to these guys at all and vice versa. It's a really weird phenomenon.

So....I should be content with being the sidedick of a hot relationshipped up Chinese girl and the semi boyfriend of a jap/korean girl?

What is one supposed to wear with shirts like that? Not him, but serious question

>they'll cheat but only physically, never emotionally
>emotionally
wtf is "emotional cheating?" when a guy jams his emotions in her pussy instead of his dick?

Not that other guy, but I saw hell yeah. Worry about long tem shit when you get to your 30s.

>black shirt with khaki pants
>black belt with khaki pants
>bracelet of any kind on a man

How the fuck do you do this. Most people my age (20s) are either sluts or are looking for a long term relationship.

Commitment is a meme or what?

Also what's wrong with the way I dress. :(

I just had some Asian chick I knew for years and took on a date play me like a fucking harp. I second this. But for some reason I have immense yellow fever now.

You did this to me Veeky Forums.

Are you pretending to be stupid? It is cheating, but purely physical, "only sex", no emotional investment, they don't even like the guy for who he is.

Imagine you had a GF (I know this is hard), now imagine you went and had sex with a prostitute. Now in all likelihood you didn't care for this prostitute at all, aside from her having a pretty face and nice boobies. You cheated on your GF, but "only" in a physical sense. It is generally a lot worse if you also cheated on her emotionally by seeing a girl you are actually interested in, someone you cared about, her feelings mattering to you etc. that would be emotional cheating.

Fuck me you are dense.

Oi fug off. My father gave this to me before he cut ties with my mom and I was 5. Never wore it until recently.

i just did 210kg (almost 5pl8 boyos) rack pull at the knee, double overhand

mirin my own grip gains

Yes.
Using her like a sex toy, draining my balls in her and leaving her sore barely conscious and cum filled
VS
Going on long loving dates, taking care of her instead of his wife/girlfriend, semi moving in together, and having hours of long slow passionate love making while barry white plays in the background.
Doing the relationship thing rather then the hatefucking a sidechick till her legs stop working in a cheap hotel just to get it out of my system.

I'm the dude that was in the Army and now in college. I know you've heard it tons of times, but everything shifts once you hit like 28 to 31. For me it was 28, I didn't believe it until it happened. Like, all of a sudden one day I woke up and the entire dynamic between male and female shifted. They have an expiration date, and they subconsciously know it. We age like wine or a good stout.

Just be casual and enjoy your youth in your twenties, women change a lot between now and when you will start to actually reasonably want to settle down, and not in a good way.

>be me
>at work
>still really DYEL but been going hard the past few months and making good gains
>male coworker/really good friend stops me
>”Hey user you hitting the gym? You’re looking bigger”

It was a really simple mire but it felt nice that someone noticed

>I look like a shithead
Wew lad, wonder why she didn't respond again ehh?

You missed the point I was trying to make.

>go on dates with another guy and then fuck him
>grab some rando from the dancefloor and fuck him in the stalls
It's the same, we're done. Neither is better or worse.

>my deadbeat dad thought a fucking bracelet would be a good gift/memento for me
Yeah, sounds about right.

Which cities?

v e g h e l

Nigger.

>go to local cinema in sneak preview
>before movie starts there is always a raffle with your ticket numbers where you can win a poster, a shirt or some snacks for the movie
>I win a useless poster, well okay
>go to the front to get my poster, applause and some girls give that cat call whistle (not sure how it is called in english)
>I blush a little and girls go even more crazy
>back at my seat my gf ostentatiously hugs me, gives me a kiss and cuddles up

>Ajax
>muhnigga.gif

what town is this?

>lie to me again

Lol I’m using this.

you made it user

>tfw no gf to cuddle

Nice! Jelly of forearm gains

Galveston county

>Galveston county
no US fag here, never knew texas had a coast till today.
kek

they arent even big
im 6'2 tho so >muh proportions

also long skelly fingers so makes gripping everything that much easier.
hook grip feels like death tho still i need to practice it

>hook grip

That shit hurt like fuck for two weeks until finally I got used to it and after that boy oh boy was it fucking fantastic to use. I stopped and recently started doing it again but I’m not down with going through those two weeks of pain.

I’m jelly stil. I wish I could pull, at least I can push :p

How the fuck do you figure out hook grip. I feel like I'm going to fuck up my thumb and turn them into some weird crab claw that is irreversible

Yeah it feels it feels like you’re gonna destroy your thumb. I hook it with my middle finger. Use chalk helps immensely in securing the thumb.

It looks something like this for me (sorry taking a shit lol) but since your fingers are longer, the actual placement will vary. Just work with one plate and mess around to see where you like it best

i can hook grip just fine for like single rep, then my fingers slip on top of nail and holy shit it feels like yournnal is torn off with no anesthetics

>just put ur index finger on top of thumb behind nail

also this just in decline bench pr

i fucking love having shitty home gym

6th longest in the country. We've got several islands in the state as well.