Veeky Forums approved games

Is there a more fit game?
I get hyped and smirk all the time playing this and I aint even gamer bar the sim racing.

Just a perfect manly game with pure over the top action. Juss how I love it.

Know some more like it? I explored other mg's but all of them are stealth and I despise playing stealth more than any language can quite express.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPFDD2mqCwY
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=IapoFKex3vs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well if you like hack and slash Bayonetta is pretty fun.

Ive been thinking about finally playing it, do you have to play any of the other metal gear games to get what's going on?

Tfw you need a Canadian traveling guide forum to dictate how you spend time during the day

I only played this one and its simple story, quite engaging dialogues t b h. Makes u think.

But self sustaining story. Go play now, I got it from a friend and didnt even wanted to play it, but one day I just installed it dunno why, out of boredom I guess. And once I clicked it and started the story I was hooked. Just remember you parry with W + left click. You ll need that a lot. It was my first hack slash game and its insane. Obligatory memes.

what is that game called?

What gayme is that

Sounds good man I'll definitely hit up.
You should check out Asura's Wrath, it sounds like you'd really enjoy it. Simple story, and insane over the top action. Like a dude has a sword that reaches from the moon to earth, you destroy planets by the dozens, good shit

metal gear rising revengence.

R6 unless you’re I have the eye hand coordination of a baboon.

I watched the playtrough in parts yeah thats insane game, dunno if its for pc tho. PC only here.

Devil may cry series and nier automata share the same style. I unironically enjoyed the DmC reboot despite the controversy. Highly recommend it

I generally think that games are a waste of time, but holy shit. This game is the fucking best. His design is about 60% of why I train legs.

I might go for automata, watched some gameplay already, DmC is too red.

I always wanted to go bear mode (despite not having the genetics for that) but after playing this Im accepting my boyish looks and aim to be ripped and moderately huge (huge as fuck by normie standards). The slender wide shouldered fighter look.
Always was more boylike than beastly and asians can rock that look well and still be badass.

That fucking sword man I just want those things to be real so much... fuuckk...

I have a dream. That one day every person in this nation will control their own destiny.
A land of the truly free, dammit. A nation of action, not words, ruled by strength, not committee!

Video games are for manchildren

Dark Souls

>3d delts
>no roids

find out why Veeky Forums hates him!

>THE MEMES JACKU BOI

Still gotta beat the final boss, nigga is irritating. Went to pass the game on ez again to max my Raiden up. Maybe even get that sweet Sword.

Never considered myself a violent person but something about this game just brings out primal instincts similar to working out

top down shooter, Im not inclined to try...

youtube.com/watch?v=EPFDD2mqCwY

if you like music like that then play the game and you won't regret it

>Dark Souls
Dis, mayne. You know how in Enders Game there is that game that feeds off your thoughts and caters itself to your subconscious just to fuck with you and shit? It's like that. It teaches you how to stop giving a shit about whats holding you back. It makes you more of who you are? Emotional? You'll channel that shit like a sith. Calculating? The game is now chess.

Plus, it is metal af.

RULES OF NATUREEEEEEE

>DmC
Fuck you
t. Your prom date, you ugly sack of shit

>not posting the one track to break all PRs
youtube.com/watch?v=qFfybn_W8Ak

that game with dude with white hair and scars? he is always half naked too?

>Platinum is Veeky Forums
Cool, I guess. They've definitely made duds, but their good games are the best.
Glad some of us have taste. A fun action game really connects on a visceral level, and I can imagine that's part of the appeal for OP.

Yes, Nier Automata is in the same 'genre' and made by the same devs, but I think it's a characteristically different experience from what OP enjoyed about MGR.
It's good, but not everyone might enjoy it the same way. The obvious games that are closer in tone and experience have already been mentioned, Bayo and DMC for the complete package, Asura's Wrath, if not just for story and aesthetics.

Vanquish is a good one too.
>it has a pc port also.

The Witcher.

Crypt of the Necrodancer when using dance pad
Rocksmith
Wii Fit
Any game when played at a standing desk.

Hearthstone, its dumbbells for the brain.

I can't tell if this is a heavily photoshopped pic or a CG image.

Good taste. My second favorite is this
youtube.com/watch?v=IapoFKex3vs

dark souls, pump str and faith. wield a large club and throw lightning for the lord

Dance Dance Revolution
Pump It Up

>no nanomachines