Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums

Nice muscles, LOL! Too bad they're useless.

How does it feel that any guy could easily steal your girl by shredding it up on the guitar?

Pic related.

Kys

Not sure how he would shred on a guitar that was jammed up his ass.

I'm lead guitar at a band, so that doesn't happen to me.

But I've stolen girls from dudes using guitar.

>playing Guitar for 15 years
>Veeky Forums since 3 years
>still a virgin
mfw

This isn't 1965, the guitar is a useless skill considering the most popular songs are pop/rnb/hiphop

cope.

I actually got a girl to kiss me when I was 16 after a Guitar battle that I won.

I had an amazing boner that night.

indie rock is what girls like.

>tfw no girls care you can play all of Rust in Peace and ask for Wonderwall instead

Quick rundown?

>asking for wonderwall
How old are they?
45?

>played guitar since i was 15
>lifting since i was 17
>was still a virgin up untill 8 months ago, neither the guitar nor lifting really aided towards, at least i don't think so
>20 now btw
my nigga, Rust in Peace has some of the best riffs in metal

Wonderwall is a campfire classic for all ages. Sorry you've never been invited to a party lol

should also mention never had a girlfriend until i was 19, the same girl I lost my virginity too

>playing guitar for the girls
Never gonna make it

>taking the bait

bruh wut

obvious bait
but real talk, as a dude who started guitar before lifting, it's easier to show a girl you can play guitar if she wants to talk to you because she thinks you're attractive

guitar is pleb tier yo. I just moved into an apartment and the 18 y/o girls first question was "do you play guitar" when I said i studied music. and she definitely does not know shit about either music or what she wants

anyway, I think being muscular and also playing an instrument is awesome, people love seeing a big guy with fine motor skills

You probably ought to plug that guitar into an amp first there kiddo.

If you say so grandpa.

Singers with smooth low voices > run of the mill faggy e. guitarist.

FACT.