Trouble eating

Hey Veeky Forums hungry skeleton here. I'm 5'10 145lbs and having trouble eating more.

I've been making great gains but as of recently my stomach has felt destroyed. I just have no appetite. I've been eating 2700 calories a day roughly

3whole eggs in coconut oil
4 slices turkey bacon
Bowl of oats
Cup of OJ
That's breakfast

Snacks-
PB&J on wheat
2 whey protein shakes with skim milk
2 scoops of casein and milk at night
A banana

For dinner I eat one whole can of black beans and salsa

Is all the protein powder and milk what's destroying my stomach? I was doing great making gains but now I just feel sick all the time

Thanks for any input

Pic related used to be me

Can we have a current pic?

Where is your fucking lunch dick weed

with a beast mode 750cal breaky i didn't think i needed it tehehehe

I have the same height and weigh 148 pounds and I'm not near that skinny

spooky

Snack lunch it's all 2700 by the end of the day

But the pb&j and banana are basically my lunch This used to be me

Here are my gains

you are 5'7'' at best

What's your cycle?

looks around 5'10 to me

just cause ur a manlet doesn't mean everyone else on fit is

>tfw your lunch is 1100 kcal and your dinner 1300 kcal

No I'm actually 5'10'', and that guy has too much muscle to be 145 at 5'10''. You have to be legit skelletonmode to be 145 at 5'10'', like OP.

Okay hold up
I’m taller and weigh less but I do not look like that

>turkey bacon
>skim milk

nigger eat a big mac and drink whole milk

>great gains

I'd say going from twig to that is pretty good gains so far, obviously his muscle mass started very small but now he looks regular.

Start eating more calorie dense proteins more spaced out throughout your day.

Snack on nuts through the day

I'd say you're about ready for 2pl8s

No I'm at least 5'10 probably closer to 5'11, my waist and hips are really small so I probably lose about 10 pounds there otherwise idk why I'm so light.
Pic related is me at 5'9 125 pounds

Thanks mate I never claimed to be the next Arnie but I've been making good progress from hungry skeleton to now, hopefully if I can get my stomach together I'll make it one day

I'm going to try this I think I need to eat more real food instead of drinking a bunch of protein. I really think that's why my stomach is fucked and was wondering if anyone had similar experiences

>125 5"9
>that
Do you have no legs? Or are you really delicate boned?

I'm just built really light, I think my bones are strong I've never broken anything and my legs have actually always been pretty thick for my weight especially my calves. If you look close in my skinnier picture I'm not much skinnier than op but I have a larger ribcage and shoulders and only a slight amount more muscle.
Pic related is between weights at like 135 5'9.5

kek

Too soon

Post a pic. less than 145 is auschwitz tier unless you're a turbo manlet

He's either more than 125 or 5,3

you look a lot better but now you need to start really focusing on lifting

I've been doing 3x8 pull-ups, 3x8 push-ups, 3x8 goblet squats

Feel like I'm going to start hitting weights in a week or so but I need to get my stomach together desu

I guess I believe you, but here is me at around 5'10'' (probably more like 5'10.5'' if we are gonna be super precise) and although im definitely higher bf than you I don't think fat account for the 40-45 lbs difference, because I hover from about 185- 192 in that pic, and my lifts are intermediate at best.

Maybe im just big boned, I don't know.

Spread you meals out you fucking nonce. Eat more meals but less in one sitting.

that's because your problems are psychological

Please for the love of Christ. Work your chest more.

>But good job user
>You're going to make it

me too, thats kinda weird how op is so skinny

Reading comprehension people OP is not of me at 145

you need to stop being a bitch and actually put in maximum effort when bulking in order to maintain your appetite, and as another anons have said space your meals and eat mega dense shit if you arent on target for the day,

Beastmode 750 kcal, what? Thats a cup of oatmeal with a cup of 1% milk and 2 tbs pb. Did you even read the sticky, no you didnt this thread is retarded.

You might be lactose intolerant

If your breakfast isn't at least 1000cal ur doing it wrong

This. Get good OP

Why limit yourself to such a shitty and basic group of exercises?

>come on fit where everyone has the time to make a large gourmet breakfast before going to their $100k a year engineering jobs

M8, you're talking to a hungry skeleton who had never lifted more than a can of mtn dew

>oats
>Pb
>banana
>protein powder
>milk
Totally gourmet and really breaks the budget man.

>mass gainer protein powder

i have tried to have smoothies like that (minus protein powder) and the oats cause me to have near diarrhea unfortuantely

Whats wrong with having the shits occasionally? The mornings i have oats etc and my black coffee I'm on the toilet shitting sloppy within 10 mins. Its like clockwork. I love it.

Also, maybe having it as a smoothie is causing you drama? Slow it down by eating it and you may handle it better

>eggs
>sausage
>greek yogurt
>oats
>smoothie
Not expensive dude

because it is not enjoyable to me. i'll admit that having the regular shit at 8 AM every morning was nice, but having gas as soon as i finished drinking it, feeling a pit in my stomach, having my shit burn when it came out and leave a ton of shit on my asshole that i had to pat and wipe for 5 minutes and then eventually literally wet and soap my finger to get my asshole clean and even after all that still sometimes having to come back hours later to re-wipe because brown came back was not worth it

if u aren't shitting at least 3 times a day ur doing it wrong

OP here, I was told to eat clean and that I can only expect to gain 2lbs a month of muscle

A TDEE calculator said it will take me 5 years to reach 180lbs, is this true? Will I make it ?

drinking more water will aid with digestion i've heard. use flushable baby wipes (can be bought at store) after a shit

flushable baby wipes fuck up and destroy sewage systems

ITT: welcome to Veeky Forums where everyone is a civil engineer

it doesnt take an engineering degree, its widely known that "flushable" wipes are only flushable in that they can flush down a toilet. they dont break up like toilet paper does and form massive balls in sewage systems

Well who's fuckin problem is that mate?

You wanna wipe with your princess wipes then be prepared for the shit storm that follows.

Like if you cunts ever were civilised enough to have bidets and jet hoses to clean your arses after taking a dump you'd not be in such problems.

God it must suck to be you.

yes i know, i wish we had bidets. but we dont, were stuck with dry toilet paper but im the only fucking aspie who literally rubs his asshole with a soaped up wet finger to clean it if it gets bad

Only if you put in the work. Also 2 lbs of muscle is an estimate for the first year. As you put on muscle mass, you gain it slower.

Start lifting you turbo autist. Pullups, pushups and goblet squats aren't going to develop any fucking muscle for you. I was just as skinny as you if not worse but in 6 months I stacked on 15kg by just eatling a lot more and going to gym 4-5 times a week. Do compound exercises, read the fucking sticky.

I thought I was doing well but it seems like everyone here wants to crush my dreams

We'll u fucking August u don't even lift and you eat like shit too

You look better in your after pic and its obvious you've put on some weight but you're going to hit a brick wall very quickly if you keep eating shitty and not lifting. Start on really fucking low weights if you're worried about injuring yourself, just the bar for every exercise and apply more weight until you're comfortable. There's plenty of youtube videos on guides of what exercises to do for what muscle group, plus dozens of books, blogs and other shit. If you're really fucking scared ask a friend that lifts to go with you to gym, if you don't have friends think of hiring a good PT for your first month or so and then fly solo after.

You're literally making this harder for yourself by not listening to the advice people ITT are giving you and instead taking it as a personal attack.

Read the fucking sticky.

I literally read the sticky and started on goobys program. How tf am I eating shitty ? Someone suggested Big Macs and milkshakes, that's eating shityy

Sorry m8 I don't think I can handle GOMAD+SS

>For dinner I eat one whole can of black beans and salsa

What the fuck is that

>No mention of lunch, only snacks

If you want to be gaining weight you should be eating at least 4 meals a day while doing strength/muscle exercises. Those snacks are also not nutritious and substituting meals for protein shakes is not the correct approach.

unironically do ss+gomad until you reach 1/2/3/4

O sorry you want me to eat 3 meals of 1kcal,

Mate it all ends up being 2700 calories and the only thing I would agree with is the protein shake comments

Not all calories are the same mate. Just bc you hit a number doesn't mean the make up of those calories was correct. You need to work out harder and eat better.

>2700 calories

How quickly do you want to gain weight? I'm 6' and 170lbs and am eating 3300 a day to gain weight. 2500 is roughly your intake for maintenance, you should definitely be eating more if you want to gain weight, especially if you're exercising regularly.

good shit nig nog

Why not start right now you fucking nonce. Whatever weight you gain in "a week or so" isn't going to make any difference.

DRINK YOUR MILK.
FOR FUCK'S SAKE user.
BUILD THEM BONES. GET THEM GAINS.

Right you don't make any gains on body weight exercises and I'm making no strength gains

I could barely do a pull-up when I started my guy. I'm still being challenged a bit by it, I add weight between my legs when doing pull-ups for example.

Am literally just doing goobys beginner plan then moving up to intermediate. He suggests beginner for 3 months.

You would make gains doing body weight if you do it right man. Since you've just started out you'll make gains doing literally anything

how old are you?

>people genuinely unironically have trouble eating ~2600 calories a day
>mfw cutting on 1700 and can eat 3000 by accident if i dont track my calories
I just dont understand

I’m not Veeky Forums but I don’t have paper skin either

you wouldnt understand fatty

im 6'0 170, beta skellington cuck

Fucking make it the night before if it's so hard to make it in the morning. Jesus, people are literal retards. I've never felt the need to make a "gourmet" for breakfast even during bulk. I basically just eat 5 hard boiled eggs and some bread (not that shit you call bread in the us.) If you prepare it in the morning it takes around 10-15 minutes and is around 600-700kcal and ~30g of protein, depending on what you put on top of your bread of course. That shouldn't be too hard to make.

This.

am i the weakest person in the gym? i don't eat much and about as lanklet as it gets
6'3" 165lbs
ohp: 115
bp: 190
sqiddly: 245
diddly: 295

Bro 5 eggs has waaaay more than 30g of protien. Closer to 70g

an egg has about 6g of protein, brainlet

no 7g you mong

>I just have no appetite.
Nigga, if you're tryna get big you eat whether you're hungry or not. Keep fucking shoveling it until you've hit the goal. And drink whole milk, skim has all the helpful shit taken out.

this guy gets it

okay, even if you're correct, 7x5 still isn't 70 nigger

>190 bench

You know damn right you're not you dumb retard. I fucking wish I could do that much but my lanklet wrists and arms don't let me support over 60kg before I start wobbling like a table with a short leg

Eat lunch and I doubt protein powder is fucking w/ your gains. If you have good self control you could smoke weed when done working out and have more appetite through that. If you don't want to do that eating small meals more frequently is what I recommend

>You know damn right you're not you dumb retard

thanks for the (you) buddy
if it helps, im only able to bench like that because i treat it as a full body exercise; tight through my legs, tight through my core, tight through my back
a good cue that really helped me is to push your shoulders/upperBack down into the bench as much as you're pushing the bench up in the air
u can do it too!

I'm 6'1/ 161 I eat around 3000 cals a day, but part jewish and lactose intolerant, can't drink milk. The problem is even when I eat too much I want to eat half an hour after that. So basically I want to eat almost all the time and I hardly gain any weight. I thought about parasites but there are no visible symptoms. What do? Should I visit a doctor?

t. fatfuck

This is bait.

Post pics of your legs.

>having trouble eating

LMAO how retarded can you be? There is literally nothing easier than putting calorie dense food in your body,

Also:
>protein shakes, bacon and other garbage

You´re not going to make it.

>im just built really light

cunt just eat you are a human subject to science like the rest of us. at 148lbs and 5'10" youre gonna blow over in a stiff breeze. you could gain 25lbs and not even put much fat on, you would gain heaps of strength because you can eat at a surplus forever

Tfw 6'1 115 pounds
I cant seem to get above 120
It hurts bros

eat as much as you can before you go to sleep. it's usually considered a bad idea for most people since it will make them fat, but for really skinny people trying to acquire mass its essential.
also, you're eating too healthy. there's a reason strongmen eat garbage
aalso, you might be lactose intolerant

you look like me when I was 11-12, but more unappealing in every way