Why is this allowed

Why is this allowed

file a lawsuit against them because of boycotting your health

Myfitnesspal is the only app I ever rated 5 stars and this is the reason why

go suck a dick.

Because it is letting you know you don't care enough to check your weight or count calories. If you don't care why should an app?

Why here /duolingo/? I’m doing German. Felt so bad when I got this message from the app. I let that little owl down.

the app is breaking up with you, it's not you it's the app

>don’t use an app
>smart enough to know you’re a fat lazy fuck
>doesn’t clutter your phone with stuff you’ll never use

How are you upset?

Even a fucking app doesn't want to be your friend

I tried doing Russian but there is literally no lesson to learn cyrilic.
Wtf am just suddenly suppose to know what these fucking slav runes sound like?

Got 30% fluent in german, but after a month I was bored. Ich spreche deutsch gut und Ich kenne wie zu sagen "Die frau trinkt wasser".

There are an almost unlimited amount of resources that teach you to pronounce Russian letters correctly.

If you can't even find one online I'd suggest sticking to English if that's your first language.

I can't even believe in this day and age there's someone who can't find this basic info.

There is literally no reason to learn Russian.

Knowing how to read vodkarunes is cool tho.

from Myfitnesspal 5 mins ago
> I like you, just not like you like you

it takes like an hour to learn the russian alphabet dude

Lol the alphabet is the easiest part

Why are you a giant faggot?

Simple, This app knows you are a loser and wants to break up with you. Get used to it because it's going to happen to you a lot. You are a colossal piece of shit and you will die alone. KYS now

>tfw you get friendzoned by a smartphone app

Kek

/int/ has some resources that might help you
also

Woahh there nelly, ease up abit will ya?

I tried Russian myself a couple of months back, your post reminded me of that and I think I'll go back to it.
Learning the alphabet wasn't really a problem because it shows new characters progressively, I've finished pic related and only used about half of the keyboard. Could be that I'm Greek though, dunno.

Ich weiß*, kennen means to know, in all senses it means a person (or a pronoun? I think) i.e. Do you know them? Yes I know them. Wissen however means to know as in, "I know how to do this".