Weightlifting Gymrat

Weightlifting Gymrat
>only do boring same shit over and over again
>goal is being a roidy manlet who only gets attention from other roid bulls
>"girls" (or 40y something women) are all bleached, plastic bimbos hitting the wall
>at the end of the day, no functional strength, no endurance (cardio lmao)

Crossfit Chad
>Can do different exercises every time (outdoor/indoor, whatever)
>Goal is being fit overall + functional strength
>Girls are all hot yoga pants bunnies, some musclegirls
>Strong and good endurance, overall perfect combo and ottermode

Crossfit combined cardio and (functional) strength training in a fun way with qt girls, what's to hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go suck a dick.

No thanks, i would rather do curls and look at girls

What are you? Gay?

Crossfuckoff

Here’s your (you)

Oh please. STFU with this. You aren't a chad and you never will be. Faggot.

You are actually right
All the lonely losers do bodybuilding and powerlifting stuff and all the social, happy chads do crossfit

Man just look at those crossfit games. Full of turbo chads

where can i find the youtube of the delusional crossfitter being interviewed at a commercial gym and he is bragging about how he damages the walls, gets people kicked out of the gym, everyone looks up to him when he's doing sprints through the gym, some old dude always shouts "you're a hero!" and this really motivates him, he's a chem engineer with 3 gym memberships and a home gym, he brings his wife and child to the gym and lets the toddler wander through the weight room as his wife is filming his olympic lifting in the middle of a machine area

desu he looks very athletic

I'm going to start lifting so I can appreciate/love myself even if it's a bit thanks to my body.

its because its more competitive and social. exactly what many here actually need to develop properly beyond lean body mass.
If you're elitist about how strangers pick up and put down weights, you got bigger problems than conditioning and building work capacity.

youtube.com/watch?v=viQnHOXyqEg

>cherrypicking

I can find thousands of roid jarheads in every gym, but congratulations, you found one crossfit dude who speaks for all.

idiot

weightlifting is a sport so we can assume people who train it intend on competing and don't care much about the rest?
unless you meant "weight lifting" as it general strength training, which you probably did and just goes to show how new you are to this whole thing.
another funny thing is weightlifters can actually kick crossfitters' asses at crossfit

>another funny thing is weightlifters can actually kick crossfitters' asses at crossfit

larp larp larp

man you don't even know what weightlifting is, that's obvious from your OP.
weightlifters literally coach and compete in crossfit for shits and giggles (and easy money). crossfit total is (or at least was) squat+press+deadlift (which well trained weightlifters will beat skinny dyels with shit programming at)
again, look up what weightlifting is, I'm not sure you know.

Forgot to mention CrossFit Chad knows ALL the best PTs

>all the best PTs
What the fuck does that even mean?

crossfitters are honestly retarded. Do like 30 deadlifts with a 60 pound barbell. The sad thing is they fuck up improving heart strength/cardio and other overall muscle strength.

Physical therapists

they need good PTs because of all the injuries

>functional strength
Why is this meme so prevalent

Maybe if you looked at the channel that posted this video

Rofl. OP really hit a nerve here judging from all the angry responses.

That was the joke user

jokes are supposed to be funny

Honestly Crossfit has made me a lot more secure about my looks (no more body dysphoria) since I"m not trying to compete with a bunch of roided up bodybuilders over "aesthetics". I'm also more secure mentally. I don't even mind when my gf goes to visit her ex alone anymore.