HOW THE FUCK DO I SLEEP GODDAMMIT

HOW THE FUCK DO I SLEEP GODDAMMIT
I bought melatonin, and it sorta works but not really

I'll feel tired then get in bed and be wide awake, I'll take melatonin and go to sleep eventually. Then I'll keep waking up, all throughout the night. I'll wake up 3 hours before I'm supposed to and pee cause my bladder feels like it's gonna explode then spend the next 3 hours sleeping for 15 minutes and then waking up again

What do I do

just close your eyes lmao

>What do I do

go suck a dick

Don't spend time on the internet before bed and try to limit your stress.

By thinking you have sleep issues you do. First fap before you sleep will tire you out use imagination also then lay back close your eyes and again power fantasy for me I'm a S.T.A.L.K.E.R innawoods

I think I use my imagination too much already
Right when I get in bed my mind starts racing and I imagine a bunch of scenarios where I fuck over my ex or get with a qt and be happy

That's a good thing user just don't at don't force yourself to sleep it come naturally just day dream in your bed with your eyes closed fapping reduces stress so do that first I used to have bad insomnia now I can literally sleep anywhere even standing just keep at it

Alright I'll try that out

Hmmm... someone told me once of these guys that like, help people that have problems with their bodies or something for a living and they're pretty good at it. Can't remember what they're called tho.

How is getting a tan supposed to help you sleep?

Are you cutting?
Because back when I was eating like 1800 calories a day I had fucking horrible insomnia

If you're not cutting, then increase your carb intake, sunlight helps too.

No bulking actually.
I'll look into my carbs

Smoke some weed in the middle of the day, seriously. Just give yourself about 6-7 hours from smoke to sleep and you'll have no adverse REM side effects

Valerian root
Meditation

I take 1-2grams of caffeine anhydrous daily and can easily sleep anywhere from 6hrs to 14 hours depending on needs

>FIX YOUR SLEEP HYGIENE (MOST IMPORTANT THING)
>sleep in a cool, dark, quiet room
>have sex before you go to sleep
>have a warm shower with some candles before you go to sleep
>use f.lux or another screen thing for your computer/phone at night
>meditate any time during the day to calm your mind
>breathing exercises
>get sunlight as soon as you wake up in the morning
>getting sunlight for the rest of the day
>run
>eat carbs at night and have a cup of hot milk and honey right before you go to bed

also all of these supplements will work to varying degrees
>melatonin (take the smallest dose possible, like under 1mg)
>valerian (up the dose until it works but don't go over 10g)
>ashwaganda (not sure on dose)
>gaba (dont know dose)
>magnesium (300-400mg before bed)
>5htp (200-300mg before bed)
>NAC (1g morning/night)
>b6 in morning (50mg)
>vitamin C at night (3g works for me)

also sleeping pills are actually good just to break a cycle of not sleeping. sometimes the thing that is actually keeping you awake is just the anxiety of not sleeping. try temazapam or another weak benzodiazapine but use very sparingly, like once a week at most

What works for me:
Cut caffeine for one day. If it works, you probably need to stop drinking too much coffee in the day. I usally drink 1-3 mugs of coffe a day. And never after 4 PM.

Stop using the PC/turn off TV/iPad whatever 2 hours before bed. Take a shower/bath and try tro wind down for 2 hours.

I like to take a bath and listen to an audiobook, and then get up and read or something.

open your window so your bedroom is real cool 15-20 mins before you go to sleep. That also helps for me.

Forgot one thing.

Meditation. Sometimes when i try to sleep it feels like my mind is just racing, and i can't "turn off" all thoughts. So what I basically do is just try to relax, and start to count my breaths. Usually that helps

meant to reply to op

>go to doctor
>tell him about my sleep problems
>he looks through my medical records
>suddenly stops
>found all the mental hospital shit from my youth
>looks at me
>'user do you think about hurting yourself or others sometimes?'
>'you have to ask this question don't you'
>'got to make sure whether to put you into mental hospital again'
>'doc I just want to sleep for more than two hours a night'
>continues to look through my records
>won't give me any pills
>referral for a mental hospital
great I love this shit

Im on tren/deca and I also run dnp for fat loss from time to time so in theory I should never be able to sleep but i sleep like I'm in a coma for 8-10 hours
Here's what I do
Get 5-HTP from Walmart
Get doxylamine from Walmart
Take 1or 2 of the 5-htp and 2 to 4 of the doxy about an hour before bed, trust me you'll pass straight the fuck out
Make sure you don't get diphenhydramine, it's shitty, doxy is what you want
Pic related

A foolish man is all night awake, pondering over everything; he then grows tired; and when morning comes, all is lament as before
-Odin

I was a never a good sleeper but it started getting really bad a few months ago

Turns out I have a hiatal hernia so when I lie down my stomach acid goes into my esophagus, waking me up. I never really felt pain, sometimes some nausea but not that bad, so it was kinda surprising. Now I just have a gaviscon sachet when I wake up and it helps a bit, my sleep has just gone back to its previous level of shittiness.

That's not to say that you have the same, just that there a huge amount of things that can mess up your sleep. Try all the usual advice - going to bed at the same time, not eating or looking at computer/phone screens late at night, try to relax and calm your mind a bit before you go to bed (and during the night if you wake up). If that doesn't help (or doesn't help much) after 2-3 weeks go to a doctor. Then you will have ruled out the most common causes of poor sleep so you can actually work on finding the real cause.

Smoke weed