0 calories

>0 calories
>tastes good
>filling as hell, perfect for cutting

What's the catch? Does it shrink your balls or something?

mountain dew shrinks your balls

Gives you cancer and suicidal thoughts.

Can increase the speed of balding like creatine (not even joking)

Absolutely nothing wrong with drinking 4-5 cans a day

>ingredients your body cant absorb
>not ultra cancerous

You can only pick one.

It's really fucking bad for your teeth.
Google "mountain dew mouth".

Will it make you fat tho? Probably not.

Memes aside, it destroys your teeth. Probably might fuck with metabolisms related hormones, have no solid idea about this one.

Drink in moderation and youre good to go. Once a week?

If you've acne problems it will fuck your face up

It makes you restless and decreases your serotonin levels. Still I drink it cause I'm just that unhinged.

It's not filling and makes me crave sugar, also drink water you degenerate.

aspertame is poison

How do I give diet soda up boys? It's literally the last of my dietary vices that I can't let go of. After long treacherous workouts my mind goes to that Pepsi Max Ginger, not water. Halp

>What's the catch?
Teeth get fucked up.

Drink water, degenerate

Not sure how reliable this is, but that Jason Fung guy who tells people to intermittent fast says it spikes your insulin even more than regular came sugar sodas do. And according to him, higher insulin exposure leads to higher body set weight which means more hunger and lower metabolism

replace it with seltzer water

Artificial sweeteners dude

>0 calories
Aspartame/stevia enriched drink detected. Aspartame gives you cancer, stevia is some pseudo-estrogenic shit (that reduces fertility when applied to rats). The drink is also very acidic and can harm your teeth.

Stay the FUCK away from both.

Sun causes cancer too but I still go outside. Everybody gotta have a vice.

Seriously fatty. Never gonna make it if you need fake sugar water

>drinking soda

You guys are never gonna make it while drinking the liquid jew.

OP, the issue is not coke being 'bad' for you, it's that it contains no significant nutrients or electrolytes.

it contributed greatly to ruining my teeth
now I'm saving up money for veneers
I wish I was kidding

What's the catch?

Your body preps for Artificial sweeteners the same way it does for sugar. So you're telling it a sugar hit is coming and it gets ready for it but it never arrives.

Not sure if bait, but thats because of sugar not sweeteners

Those sweeteners can't be good for you.
Plus
>>tastes good
It doesn't taste bad but come on, it's not good either.

>taste good

shit taste, pleb

I stopped regularly drinking sodas and I can honestly say it's one of the only things I can think of that I've done that actually made a huge difference on how I feel everyday.

I realize now how brittle and chalky my teeth used to feel and don't see how people can accept that shit

It goes bad if you are doing PSMF trust me the acid it has fucks you up for good,but otherwise its lit