HPV infection

Veeky Forums what is the true risk of HPV? I don't want to get it.

I pretty must assume every girl has it and I dont want fucking warts. help plz

Veeky Forums too busy daydreaming and wasting time
>brah look at this celebiry girl's butt, brah.
>brah remember zyzz brah? he said we're all gonna make it
>brah.. chad memes, brah.

Google says 75% of the sexually mature population.

how does one overcome this? i dont feel like the first person you want to fuck will likely be the last.

no bullshit, get the gardasil 9 vaccine.

I started getting all these warts on myself (not dick). did tons of research and tl;dr: take shit ton of zinc supplements every day and get the gardasil 9 shots (3 shots over 6 months)

everything went away after the second shot.

and if you get it how can you deal with knowing if you fuck someone else theyll get it too? you have to tell them and they wont want to have sex when you do

>I don't want to get it.

Don't worry, you never will.

Do you think youre cured or its just suppressed? Thats pretty fucked up to think of catching this.

Not him, but its a vaccine, not a cure.

If you get HPV it will go away eventually, but it may take over a year for that to happen. Also people that don't show symptoms can pass it to someone else, who then WILL show symptoms. If you've had unprotected sex with someone there's a chance you have it already and it just hasn't manifested into anything.

Also if you're over 22, you might have to convince your doctor to give you the vaccine.My understanding is that it's really meant to be given to kids before they become sexually active. I was 26 when I got it and that was because [spoiler]I have had sex with men[/spoiler]

you probably already have it

So it's like gambling then? Whether you get a strain that sucks or one that doesnt show any signs? I just read that there are over 300 strains.. what is one to do??

i think its cured. almost everyone has it. you will have it probably too....

its a vaccine but there's a theory that it is one of the few vaccines that can be used as treatment too. it allows the immune system to "recognize" the HPV virus. for me, it appears it allowed my immune system to recognize the existing HPV and has stopped it.

there was also research in early 2000's that showed large amounts of zinc helped the immune system recognize the virus...

also if you're over 26 you'll have to beg a doctor to give you the shot as they didnt do extensive research of it on people over 26. it should still be effective.

so i cant say for sure if the vaccine and zinc cured me, but shit.... it sure seems to have. If you're desperate like i was.... just get the fucking vaccine. i think its 1000$ if insurance doesn't cover you.

I have it. I don't know when I caught it, but I noticed a small collection of warts that started to grow over a week or two. They were on the skin near the tip. After some googling, I put apple cider vinegar on them and they went away in a few days. That was about three years ago and it hasn't bothered me since.

Some people are immune to it.

Like me :^)

Man the fuck up and get some raw pussy. Life's too short and condom sex sucks too much to be worrying about hpv lol

hey actual user who works on making HPV vaccines here.

Girls spread it and it can lead to cancer.

>TWO BEST WAYS TO AVOID HPV

A) IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD SEX YET EVER AND PLAN ON IT GET THE HPV VACCINE

B) IF YOU HAVE SEX AND DONT HAVE THE VACCINE DO NOT EAT THAT PUSSY. FUCK HER RAW FUCK HER WITH A CONDOM IS BEST BUT DONT EAT THAT PUSSY

C) IF YOU HAVE HAD LOTS OF PARTNERS L WHO ARE SLUTS AND U ATE THAT PUSSY GET YOUR THYROID CHECKED FOR ANY SIGNS OF CANCER DEVELOPMENT IF YOU ARE OVER 30

>don't eat the pussy

Not an option buddy. I'll get my thyroid checked

get a blood test they can determine if you have been exposed or currently have HPV

IF YOU HAVNT BEEN EXPOSED TO HPV YET GET THE VACCINE AND U CAN EAT ALL THE PUSSY U WANT (but watch for other stds obviously)

I'm just getting my thyroid removed.

I have hpv, my dick head sheds a layer of skin every 2 months or so. After I rub off the skin you'd never know; not all that bad desu.

Any tips other than get checked after 30?

tips for hpv or cancer general. On an overall heath benefit aspect. eat lots of walnuts they are like the super nut and can help in a lot of health aspects. Eat mushrooms and dietary fiber.