I want this body exactly

This, to me, is perfect. Not just because it's Saitama.

Putting aside the whole godlike strength thing, how do I get to look exactly like this... but IRL...

100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
and a 10km run

every
day

PPL for 6 months on a bulk and then cut like hell for 3 months

Fpbp

with some serious juice

>how do I get to look exactly like this... but IRL
You never will you greasy disgusting fat NEET

Nah that would create muscle inbalance

Most calisthenics guys have that body, like Frank Medrano, he looks just like him. Do some kind of full body calisthenics routine not neglecting rear delts and traps and you'll be fine I think. Maybe supplement some weights for traps and forearms.

Have some muscle and cut to 5% bodyfat.

600/wk tren e, some winny, stage ready bodyfat. not that hard.

roids

OP here...

Not gonna reply to everyone (I don't understand any of the acronyms anyway) but
>Frank Medrano
Dude... Holy fuck. That's it exactly.

Found my new guru.

Thanks man, appreciate this.

Well done Veeky Forums. Another one ruined.

What are we fighting for?

Femboy buttsecks in a miata.

>thread full of acronyms and tiny mentions of random workout strategies
>also include "give up loser" comments
>What are we fighting for?
>doesn't offer an alternative

You uh... You think you're fighting?

This but add chin-ups with varying grips

NOOOOOO WE HAVE TO GET EVERYONE TO BE FAT

Those forearms are pathetic.

you're not gonna be like that without years upon years of training or by roiding

Dude you think I don't know that? It'll be like 10 years for someone like me. I know.

And IDGAF. Because that's what I'm gonna look like when I'm an old man. It's decided. Done. End of story.

You think I'm one of these pussies who's gonna look in the mirror a year from now and go "aw I'm not there!"

Fuck no.

One tiny step in the right direction every day, one little improvement in performance every week, one pound this way or that, one step at a time. End of the year I compare photos and go: are they different at all? Slightly? FUCK YA.

I figure 10 years. Minimum. Even though weight is melting off my body over the past while and I'm hyper controlling of my diet, it'll take me that long to work up just the strength in my ligaments and tendons, let alone the muscle.

But even then, even in 10 years, when I look in the mirror and I'm only part way there? FUCK! I'm PART WAY THERE!

I know how to goal set like a badass. Don't fucking question my resolve.

That body will be mine.

Is this some sort of shitty copypasta? Please say yes...anyways you're never going to look like that unless you have the same exact genetic makeup as him which is extremely unlikely

frank medrano is a vegan it would be easy as fuck to achieve that physique in like 2 years

Holy shit are you fucking retarded? I never said anything about that not being obtainable for him, I just said that you won't look like that unless you have the same genetics

Wow, I didn't know Veeky Forums got this retarted.

So long for "training" right.

not retarded, just replied to the wrong person

on gear you could achieve that in 2 years but natty those are some serious gains

Am I some real life version of OPM?
>6ft
>181 lbs
>balding
>never did any real aesthetics work so I don't look big
>hit 500 lbs for 3 reps last week on deadlift

I like his moxxie,

He is vegan. Massive strength for his size and shredded year round. Would be very surprised if he can do that without teching.

No hate on the guy, I like his lean hard shredded physique more than ifbb pros. His calisthenic videos were a huge inspiration to me last year. BRB still trying to do one arm pull ups.

You forgot the banana for breakfast every morning.

he forgot the banana.

fucking checked. fuck you other dudes.