/fat/ "My body is like a vietnam reenactment" edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR17TO1QOM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M LOSING WEIGHT

I'm on week 4. I haven't weighed myself yet but I can see the changes. Its getting easier and easier to eat only 1600 calories a day, and I'm finding myself wanting to stay at the gym longer. I'm getting some used equipment today to do cardio at home. I-I think I'm gonna make it bros.

is it true that compression clothing helps with loose skin?

How do I learn how to maintain weight?
I took a week off my diet (midterm week, Im back at it now), and in that week I gained like a pound from underestimating food calories.
How do thin people do it without even thinking?

I find most skinny people don't eat snacks. Just meals.

thinking is the first step toward doing. i believe in you user
it keeps your body packed tight, yes.
probably a combination of too many calories and retaining water weight

No, I know it was calories, since I went back to counting everything today and found out that meal I estimated at 5-600 Sunday was more like 1000. I assumed yams were about as calorie dense and potatoes..... they are not lol

every time one of my edits is used as the thread pic makes me smile
don't forget losing weight is a lifestyle change, if you go back to you old habits you will gain it back fast.

590 calories left. Give me strength

my current progress

/fat/ helps me make it every day

gj mate, I'm looking much the same at 205ish. hoping the moobs will go before too long

height/weight/calories a day/exercise?

6ft, currently 196lb, 1600-1700 Kcals a day.

Exercise is 2-3 full body work outs a week with dumbbells and 3 jogs. I'm training for a 10K. Also do a lot of hiking maybe 10-20 miles a week.

GW is 160

the moobs are my nightmare, they are just not shrinking I got fat there first so waiting to trim fat to see if there's a larger issue.

Good luck on the path.

Only 2 pounds away from not being considered obese anymore. Feels good Bros

Former(?) Chubby here;how far left till Im aesthetic?
So far I only did BW and just now got weights.
I used to have a beer belly and my whole body was just body fat.

Nice. Keep going.

nice good job looks a lot better

always overestimate calories

Cut some more, then eat (Not too much) and lift.

Gluttony is a great problem for me.
I eat burgers at 10AM, eat a lot of butter(not margarine,real butter) and drink olive oil mixed with coca cola.

I just the motivation to stop eating badly.

Finally found a burger joint around here that would do a lettuce wrap. They didn't really wrap it, so that it was a gooey mess. I'll just have to make my own in the future.

The nuggs were great though.

>olive oil mixed with coca cola
Jesus christ.

Forgive me /fat/her, I ate a 600 calorie muffin and croissant that my mom brought home

do you want to make it?

I also drink chocolate milk mixed with chocolate milk powder.
So it has an extra chocolate-like flavor.

fat fuck

Confess

My cunt friend fed me a cheese and egg bagel, but when I looked up the calorie info on mfp, it turned out that the bagel was 350 calories, not including the cheese and egg.

I ate three mini strudels yesterday, clocking in at around 450 calories. I mitigated it by not eating dinner.

3 liters of coke zero again today

I was literally the last person the agency had for a job position....they'd rather post the job again. I interviewed twice with these cunts. It's not like I'm some druggie with no education. I actually have a degree and a (albeit brief) professional background. I guess it's because I'm not a 50 year old white woman.
I'm trying to be a good Christian but I want to kill the bitch that wouldn't give me a shot so badly. God help her if I come across her in real life.

i drink chocolate milk mixed with chocolate milk powder and eat slices of real butter for tea.

It’s insane to me how little food I have to eat to lose weight. I have a new respect for skellies

This is almost alright user. A fat fuck thing to do but understandable. But putting oil on a soda is kys tier.

(heiled)
I ate bread for the first time in a year.
My mom brought me over some food, one of the things was pumpkin bread. I couldn't not eat it.

I ate 1000 calories over my goal today and I didn't go to the gym. I was tired after going so many days consecutively.

I'll make up for it tomorrow with a water fast...

>drink olive oil mixed with coca cola.
What does that do flavourwise?

i've been nonstop drinking and eating pizza the last 3 days

i am at the point where 8+beers barely feels like 1 anymore

went to the doctor today and clocked in at 237

help me

I think I will never be thin guys, I lost a lot of weight but I just cant get myself to lose those last 20lbs, I would just need to lose the fat around my hips and abs and I would look good. the problem is whenever I cut I feel so small and whenever I bulk I feel so fat.

I just dont know what to do, when I look at old pictures all I see is that I looked even worse than a thought at the time. maybe I have body dysmorphia but I just hate the fact that I have been losing a lot of weight and gotten decently strong where I can easily rep 1/2/3/4 but I still look bad in my own mind. Maybe I really need to hop on the gear because I just cant get lean the natural way. maybe if I add another 20lbs of muscle to my body I will be able to stay lean at that weight then.

I just dont know what to do guys the further I go and the harder I try the further my goal seems to be away...

I really wanted to stress binge earlier on junk food but I made I had some black bean burgers in a lettuce wrap instead for like 250 calories. Gonna try to face stress and sadness head on from now on instead of numbing it with food.

waaaaaaahhhh i want to get skinny so i can be a hot girl and become a player

I'm considering killing myself rather than losing the weight

Also, fresh oc

thin wojak for reference

Losing significant amounts of weight takes less than a year. You will have 40+ years after that barring accidents or disease to enjoy being fit. If you die now you're just going to be a sad fat ghost, so put down the gun and the doughnut and go for a long walk.

Don't blame others for the shit you eat. You ate it. Own it, that's the only way you can do better.

I got a strawberry yogurt today with 140 cal per serving (200g).
I didn't drink it yet, but i just know i will and it will fuck up my diet because i shouldn't be eating this much carbs.

theres nothing more i want in this life than to be thin, im not even that fat (195 lbs) but i would be so happy.

I would rather be thin than getting like 10,000 dollars

be thin then

trying but its so hard senpai, all the stress of life

Find a way to relieve stress other than eating. Exercising can in itself be a great stress reliever. Go for a walk and listen to music, man.

With fasting on/off water fasting and 6 day a week exercising I have lost 6kg and 3.5 inches off my gut in two weeks. Honestly incorporate fasting into your life and it melts off

>Breakfast: Oatmeal and milk
>Lunch: Chicken salad with a smoothie
>Dinner: a plate of rice, veggies and shrimp
>STILL HUNGRY
>NOTHING IN THE FRIDGE I CAN EASILY PREPARE/EAT

I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD MAKE BOOGIE LOOK LIKE A MUSLIM DURING RAMADAN

Next time get plain yogurt and different flavored extracts (strawberry, vanilla, raspberry) to flavor it with.

Bruh, cut that down slowly. Get a litre of perrier water and drink that and 2 litres of coke. Then just 1, then none.

6 weeks in and I'm down 30lbs from 250lbs @ 5'10. Fingers crossed for no stalls

where are your legumes fiberlet? no shit you're hungry, high carb won't fill you up if you're hardly getting any roughage

Today was terrible. Was stressed out, bored out of my mind, no motivation.

I will make up for it. Will go for a walk tomorrow and clear my head. Going to make Thursday a super low calorie day.

ate a fucking cheesecake slice earlier

Best motivator is really looking in the mirror, if not taking a picture. The rush of negative emotion.....feels good.

>ate 1200 cals yesterday and also lifted
>this was a mistake
>sleep in and miss class despite going to bed on time
>no energy or motivation to leave bedroom or even bed
>been in bed all day and didn't eat until 2
>4:21
>still in bed
>have had 490 cals today, all from health-food-junk-food from the bottom drawer of my desk (you know the type, low calorie and made with all organic vegan ingredients but what calories it does have are still just empty)
>class at 6:30
>fuck that, i can't even get out of bed for longer than 5 minutes
>can't get actual nutrition in my body because that would require getting up and going to the dining hall so it's like a catch 22
>just want to go back to sleep
>definitely going to lose weight today but what about all the rest of the goddamn things i'm supposed to be doing with my life
>feel like i could stay like this forever, become skelly, and eventually be evicted for flunking out
help meh lads

I binged on Danish butter cookies, around 3000kcal.

as a former fatty it is a fucking rollercoaster of emotions still. I have a mirror in my house where I look great and anotherone where I look meh. And if I take pics I always think I look like shit.

At this point I have no idea how my body actually looks honestly.

lol just get out of bed and go exercise you fat fuck lol it's not that hard to just put down the fork lol 490 calories is way too many lol lol just stop eating fatty lol go to your damn class you slob

Is it fine to fast one day a week? I haven't ate anything yet today and it's 5pm. I was thinking of eating a good burger tonight that would be at least 700calories way under my limit

You aren't asking for weight loss help, you have some serious shit to deal with. Go to a therapist, dude.

It's fine to fast as much as you want.
It will throw your vitals off and cause severe discomfort that will likely eventually induce a binge, but binging is fine too, as long as you don't do it often enough to fuck your appetite and digestive system over for good, and as long as you don't eat SO much in one sitting that you get yourself hurt, heart-wise or blood-sugar-wise or stomach-wise or anything like that.
All that being said, don't do this kind of stuff on purpose, because it feels bad and there's no additional benefit.

recovered fatty here, father I thought after 4 years of work and change this would all be behind me. but I have noticed I am slipping into my old behavior more and more. I just need to lose a bit of weight and I wouldve reached my goal but I keep fucking up and gaining weight. what do I do father ?

last week I had days where I would consume 1k kcal a day just from sweets. last time I did that was 4 years ago, I dont know why my past is catching up with me and I am afraid. I mightve changed my body but maybe there is still a fatty inside of me somewhere ?

Yes, beating fat is a lifelong struggle. You don't get to just stop.

So stop gorging on sweets and return to the time where you could eat them in moderation without fucking yourself over.

Like I said I don't do it often. I just took a nap after work and just woke up, and I have to go back to bed in like 6hours which leaves me to only eat one meal

this doesn't happen often i swear
i'm mostly mentally okay

it's just that not overdoing it on dieting takes willpower just like not overdoing it on food and i've built up just enough willpower to stop overdoing it on food and not nearly enough yet to consistently not overdo it on dieting

so once in awhile shit like this happens and it's stupid

i mean surely some other fatties here must be able to relate right like what do you do when you accidentally let yourself fuck off into nowhere with the calorie restriction and suddenly find yourself extraordinarily lethargic and apathetic

why don't we have a discord?

I hope all this was just because I had stress and had to finish my masters thesis and organize a lot of other shit. This week I havent fucked up yet and have actually added some yoga to my usual routine. Lets hope it was just stress related problem, I guess the stress eating problem never truly goes away once you have it...

I don't get apathetic because I give a shit about what I doing, day to day. If there's a day I feel like being lazy and not doing much, I'm ok with that too.

If you believe overdoing it on dieting causes this, then stop doing that. Make it part of your diet plan to actually eat enough to function.

Because this is where we talk about this shit. One of these threads is always up.

A discord would be redundant because it would serve the same purpose.

your university should have some sort of counseling set up so that any student can walk in. doesn't matter how small a problem if it effects you, you've already paid for it.
because we already discuss our favorite foods here

ex-fatty here you dont need to stop overdoing it on food necessarily, you just need to eat right. if you eat healthy food you can stuff your face, have more energy and still lose weight. you can eat ridiculous amounts of vegetables, rice, chicken and even fruits.

the way I did it was build up an actual disgust for fast food and sweets, might not be the healthiest way but I would actually love feeling hungry at night because it meant progress. and I would watch joeys world tour to make me hate fast food even more: youtube.com/watch?v=lR17TO1QOM4

And no this is not a joke I would browse Fat Hate Threads, watch Joeys World Tour and shows about extremely overweight people when I was hungry. Gave me all the willpower I needed to not even want to touch that stuff anymore for a WHILE.

4 piece McDonalds Buttermilk Tenders
11 piece Spicy Popeyes Tenders
1 McDonalds Large Vanilla Milkshake
2 McDonalds Apple pies
1 Order of Popeye's Fries
1 Cheesy Potato Burrito from Taco Bell
1 5 Layer Bean Burrito from Taco Bell

First time I've binged like that in 7 months after losing 75 pounds so far, forgive me padre.

>diet plan
>plan
you're right, it's not JUST a matter of willpower, i can't just put nothing but brute force and shapeless energy into my will to lose weight because when i do that then this shit happens

i have to actually put thought and design into it too

i'll have to try actually working out some kind of plan and actually fitting food into it instead of just trying really hard every day not to care that much about eating but hypocritically still hoping it actually happens in some minimal capacity

i was hoping to be able to avoid this aspect of the process because i am very bad at making plans about anything and proceeding to remember them and stick to them but well shit it seems there's no way around it now

thanks

11 pc spicy popeyes?

you musta pissed out of your ass for at least an hour.

I do not have the stomach constitution of a little white girl, user.

thanks breh this is good advice
they do, if i plan on going to my class i won't have time to pay them a visit today and that's assuming i even manage to get out the door but maybe i should talk to them about this i guess even if it's not really an emotional thing

i aint no bitch nigga, but i shit those out as soon as I eat them

That's the spirit. Experiment a bit and find some foods you like that can be easy go to foods for meals.

You figure out the calories pretty quick and be able to make small changes and work special meals in as you figure out out.

Last night I had a double hamburger in a lettuce wrap because I ate the the same stuff I normally eat for breakfast and lunch, 350 cals of yogurt and PB for breakfast and 250 of salad and a string cheese for lunch.

So I knew I could easily spare the calories for a burger if I didn't cover it in cheese and sauce.

You got this, dude.

I'm on day 3 of 1600 calories/day. 5'11 215lbs. Sometimes its too easy, sometimes impossible. I respect your progress, user.

Remove the blood and make it into a butter baguette and it's accurate.

here is what I did in the beginning, try to eat not as much in the beginning of the day. then eat a normal lunch, doesnt have to be perfect just whatever the mensa serves or whatever. and at the end of the day you always eat the same or very similar meals.

but if you are kinda strict with most of your day you can still eat whatever you want for lunch if you dont go overboard.

things I would eat every single day were:
>1 banana
>protein shake

>250g low fat quark
>200ml milk
>bit of honey

then depending on what and how much you ate for lunch eat a bit more or less for dinner. I like to go for stuff like eggs, cheese, meat or the classic chicken and rice. but depending on how healthy your lunch was you can get a bit more fancy here.

maybe before lunch just eat an apple every day or so. if you do it like that and have basically a few set meals you will just have to adjust dinner depending on what you ate in the mensa for lunch which is pretty easy to do. you dont have to plan out every single meal just have an overall plan and you will develop a good feeling on how much you can and should eat.

I think the rest of the food created a buffer, quite honestly.

>if you eat nothing for days you lose weight
Whoa!

fuck it, my physical fitness test(Navy) is tomorrow morning. Just a 1.5 mile run but im tired of just getting 10:00 every time

Evens i got run right now and get ready for tomorrow morning

Odds I chug this preworkout and i roll for even again

>i have no ass
>whoa

150 calories left. What should I eat?

I almost always feel like I look terrible in photos. I've lost 32 lbs since my last progress picture, yet I can't take an update photo that looks as good as the previous one to save my life.

yeah thats exactly my problem but I know its just in my head. because I have taken regular progress pics and if I go back and look at old ones I can see consistent improvement. but when I take a new one it always feels like it is worse, but I am sure in a few months when I look at it again it will just be another small improvement over the last one like it always is.

>even if it's not really an emotional thing
it sounds like it is and that's why you should talk to someone. not getting out of bed and trying to say it's not because of lack of energy is a strong sign of denial
>t. been there done that

nothing. just go to bed

alright here i go