Should exercise be state-mandated?

Should exercise be state-mandated?

no

Only if they build more gyms. Fuck off we're full

no, but fat people should be voluntarily hunted like human trash

No, but taxpayer funded healthcare should be done away with. Healthy people shouldn't have to pay to keep fatties alive.

Only feasible using the school system to mandate it

What about rebates for gym membership / actively exercising 4+ times a week?

It could work, trouble comes with validating it.

Statist get out now!

REEEEEEEE

Yes. Excessive BMI should be grounds for deportation or reduced rights.

Fat should be taxed

Then we can squeeze money out of fatties to build better facilities for us. Having a little less money could motivate them to eat a little less

if everyone is fit then you will lose your advantage

>implying I had any advantage to begin with

absolutely yes

No, but we should make it illegal to be fat, like in Japan.

Fatassery should be actively disapproved of by the state, while health should be actively endorsed.

>Increase the expense of airline flights for extra seats occupied by one person, and take any complaint by other passengers about someone "spilling over" as grounds for removal
>impose an obscene cigarette-like tax on candy, soda, and fast food, use money for public fitness and propaganda
>Classify fatassery as a disorder, make treatment mandatory if they can't complete basic fitness test
>Give restaurants an option and inventive not to serve hambeasts
>impose a fine on planets using the mobility scooters
>doitforthetroops.png
>create "obesity awareness month" with the purpose of giving kids an excuse to bully fat people into health
>Once the population is thoroughly convinced that fats are the enemy, kill fatties in the streets under the guise of fixing the economy and preserving the pride of the nation
>mfw

Generally not a fan of more government, or taxes on anything, but if airlines and restaurants decided to start making it harder for fat people, I wouldn't mind that at all.

And sure, and obesity awareness month would be really good. That's something I'd be happy with school's promoting

Fuck off beta faggot

>raise taxes on prepared food
>classify obesity as a mental illness
bam, fixed america

>Letting the state control your body

No, then being big will be the norm and people won't be as impressed

No, but make it a requirement for free health care

mfw believes everyman has a constitutional right to be free

mfw also believe that a totalitarian state is humanities best hopes for survival

I think the state should prohibit selling food to fatties and if they don't lose weight kill them

Not kill them user, just don't waste money on extending their life.

I fucking hate zyzz but that picture is just disrespectful to him

If it were possible do you think all the fat politicians would do it? Veeky Forumsizens need to start running for office and make real change.

Now i have to get an outift like (the right) for my gf

5 pullups to vote.

It should be mandated by your father until you are independent.
The state should provide easy access to publicly available knowledge on self improvement, including health and fitness.

No. Vehicles should be banned. We must take back control of our health by having bike trams put in place. That's right motherfuckers. Interstate-multibike-highways! It will be like one of those two person bikes but this one will be a 1000 person multibike! There is no stopping this tram. You simply must duck and roll off the bike once you've reached your destination. This way we can do away with jails too. The most aggregious offenders (like pedopoop Nick Baits) will cycle at the head of the tram leading us to a healthy lifestyle. If he ever stops pedaling, well, it's RIP for him because the space-Veeky Forums Gods (Zyzz, Scooby, Jeff, and Alpha Destiny once his internship is coplete) will simply zap him with their gainz lazorz. It will be incredible.

Join me today for interstate multi-bike tram system. Together we can take back our health from antifa.

>This post was endorsed by /tv/™, /g/™, /b/™, and all other fat fuck boards. Veeky Forums is not heald liable for personal posts. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

no

but health insurance should cover the gym's fee.

Yes!
Do we get more votes if we do more pullups?

Nah the best idea would be to tax fat people extra when they try to get any government medical or mental treatments. Also there should be some sort of standardised fitness tests for students when they reach 16. The test won't be super hard, but if anyone fails it's recorded. Their parents may be fined if it's an extreme failure.
Hopefully this doesn't sound too brutal, there would be a huge emphasis on helping people improve and student's scores wouldn't be published for everyone to see.

You know what, i absolutely don't think it's unreasonable for that number to be 10. Even accounting for injuries it should be 7 minimum. Or maybe there could be a law that if you have a serious injury you don't have to provided you've done the minimum amount earlier that year
Idk if you were joking, but I honestly think that's a great idea. Would have so many more rational minds if the voters had healthy bodies

you dont need a gym to exercise

You know how Veeky Forums the country of america would be if people did 30 minutes of cardio a day.

bicycles are for faggots

Why would you want the current fatties to start competing for your women? Terrible idea.

No. Either do away with public healthcare or charge fatties more, that's the cheapest and most sane implementation.

You're on a board for literal faggots what do you expect.

This, and the schools get the money. We just solved both the fat and lack of education funds crisis.